• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Another thing, I was curious as to how exactly the mystery egg lottery works?

Hello!
    The egg lottery works as follow : You choose between 1 to 3 eggs, 1 being the minimum and 3 the maximum amount of eggs, then Cakesu will randomly select eggs from her egg box and then she will trade you. If you are interested then VM her your info (FC and IGN) as well as the amount of eggs you would like. :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hi Phanton,

Just wondering if the shop is still open? I noticed the first post hadn't been updated with my request, etc. Hope everything is ok with the both of you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi Phanton,

Just wondering if the shop is still open? I noticed the first post hadn't been updated with my request, etc. Hope everything is ok with the both of you!

Hello! yes the shop is still open and we are working on the requests, we just have been a bit busier than usual. Thanks for your concern :)

Have a nice day!

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hey, I have a Japanese Modest Celebi (ID: 31121) and a Modest Genesect (ID: 10072). I am interested in these two pokémon you have in your Legendaries / Events and Shinies. Would you like to trade? c:

Genesect
    Mewtwo Awakens - Movie Event - ID: 07133
    Lv. 100 - Download - Hasty
    Extreme Speed - Iron Head - Shift Gear - Blaze Kick
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Delphox
    (F) - Lv. 100
    Timid - Magician
    EV Trained
    Fire Blast - Psychic - Grass Knot - Shadow Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Hi I was curious as to whether either of the Diancies came with Diancite possibly, or am i way too optimistic for my own good?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi I was curious as to whether either of the Diancies came with Diancite possibly, or am i way too optimistic for my own good?

Hello Rhav. :)

No they don't, we cannot clone items. ^^

Hey, I have a Japanese Modest Celebi (ID: 31121) and a Modest Genesect (ID: 10072). I am interested in these two pokémon you have in your Legendaries / Events and Shinies. Would you like to trade? c:

Genesect
    Mewtwo Awakens - Movie Event - ID: 07133
    Lv. 100 - Download - Hasty
    Extreme Speed - Iron Head - Shift Gear - Blaze Kick
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Delphox
    (F) - Lv. 100
    Timid - Magician
    EV Trained
    Fire Blast - Psychic - Grass Knot - Shadow Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hello masaru3 !

May we have more details on the 'mon you're offering please? :) Like IVs and that stuff.

Years
  • Hi, I would like to request these two fellas..

FC: 3840-9171-5049
    IGN: Janp
    Section : Box 5
    Pokemon : Totodile
    Egg Moves : : Crunch - Ice Punch - Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance
    Ability : Sheer Force

FC:3840-9171-5049
    Section : Shop - Events
    Pokemon : Hoopa
    Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution
    IVs : 31/X/31/X/X/31

Also, I would take care of Pinsir from Giveaways (If it doesn't clash with 2 'mon per week rule)
    Pinsir
    (F) - Jolly - Hyper Cutter
    EMs: Close Combat - Quick Attack
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm interested in the scrappy pancham, if it's still available please let me know.

Hello !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Hi, I would like to request these two fellas..

FC: 3840-9171-5049
    Section : Box 5
    Pokemon : Totodile
    Egg Moves : : Crunch - Ice Punch - Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance
    Ability : Sheer Force

FC:3840-9171-5049
    Section : Shop - Events
    Pokemon : Hoopa
    Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution
    IVs : 31/X/31/X/X/31

Also, I would take care of Pinsir from Giveaways (If it doesn't clash with 2 'mon per week rule)
    Pinsir
    (F) - Jolly - Hyper Cutter
    EMs: Close Combat - Quick Attack
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Welcome Janp !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

-----

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: You must offer something for the Hoopa since the 2 free 'mon per week rule doesn't apply to it.

Years
  • Hello !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade

Can I please have a mystery egg as well?

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Hello again, so I fully understand that I was here not too long ago but if you'd be willing to breed me some more eggs, that would be super appreciated.

FC: 2981-6658-6419
    IGN: Benjamin
    Section : Breeding box
    Pokemon : Togepi, Carbink, Swirlix, Spritzee, Cottonee
    IVs : NA, just eggs
    Egg Moves : None
    Tutor Moves: None
    TMs/HMs : None
    Pokeball : None
    Nature : None
    Ability : None
    Nickname : None
    Item: None
    Pokerus: N

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hello masaru3 !

May we have more details on the 'mon you're offering please? :) Like IVs and that stuff.

Sure!

Celebi - #251 (Modest) : 31 / 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
    Possible Hidden Power Types: Fire
    Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68, 70
    OT: アゲト
    ID: 31121
    -
    Genesect - #649 (Modest) : 5 - 11 / 20 - 22 / 23 / 20, 22 / 0, 2 / 9, 11, 13, 15
    Possible Hidden Power Types: Ground
    Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 32, 33, 34, 37, 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 47, 48, 49, 52, 53, 54, 57, 58, 59, 63, 64, 68, 69, 70
    OT: Plasma
    ID: 10072

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sure!

Celebi - #251 (Modest) : 31 / 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
    Possible Hidden Power Types: Fire
    Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68, 70
    OT: アゲト
    ID: 31121
    -
    Genesect - #649 (Modest) : 5 - 11 / 20 - 22 / 23 / 20, 22 / 0, 2 / 9, 11, 13, 15
    Possible Hidden Power Types: Ground
    Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 32, 33, 34, 37, 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 47, 48, 49, 52, 53, 54, 57, 58, 59, 63, 64, 68, 69, 70
    OT: Plasma
    ID: 10072

Alright we accept the offer ^^ Phanton will let you know when your 'mon are ready. :)

Hello again, so I fully understand that I was here not too long ago but if you'd be willing to breed me some more eggs, that would be super appreciated.

FC: 2981-6658-6419
    IGN: Benjamin
    Section : Breeding box
    Pokemon : Togepi, Carbink, Swirlix, Spritzee, Cottonee
    IVs : NA, just eggs
    Egg Moves : None
    Tutor Moves: None
    TMs/HMs : None
    Pokeball : None
    Nature : None
    Ability : None
    Nickname : None
    Item: None
    Pokerus: N

Welcome back Jubilation !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Actually if I could get just the Togepi, Spritzee & Cottonee that would be good.

Sure !

Hello! i saw the adamant pancham in your giveaways,
    a mystery egg would be savage too,
    1.%20smile.gif

Hello ShinyGyaradosisShiny !

I am deeply sorry, the Pancham has already been taken. I haven't updated the Giveaways section yet.

As for the Egg, you may have it ! Just VM me the time at which you wish to trade (followed by your Timezone as well :3)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu and Phanton you epic duo! Can I please request the following:

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: Box 6
    Pokemon: Cubone (Male Please)
    IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Detect - Iron Head - Perish Song - Belly Drum
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rock Head
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: Box 2
    Pokemon: Igglybuff (Female Please)
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Wish - Feint Attack - Misty Terrain - Fake Tears
    Pokeball: Dream
    Nature: Competitive
    Ability: Modest
    Item (Battle Maison only): Reaper Cloth

Many thanks once again for supplying the best shop on the entirety of the internet!

Hello Jack5326 ! Your Igglybuff and Cubone are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • Hi guys, awesome shop! By the way, are the pinsir and torchic on your giveaway section still available? If yes I'd like to have them please ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    can I get a Shiny 3-4 iv male Kabuto with battle armor ivs if 3 atk and both def and sp.def if 4 iv hp atk both def and sp.def and the flowing egg moves Aurora beam, bubble beam, Giga drain and Knock off please and thankyou also if u can give it a Adamant Nature

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back