• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

IGN: Terra
    Pokemon : Vaporeon
    IVs : 31, xx,31,31,31,31
    Egg Moves : Wish
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Heal Bell
    TMs/HMs : None
    Pokeball : Heal Ball
    Nature : Calm
    Ability : Water Absorb
    Nickname : Neria
    Item (Battle Maison only) : None
    Pokerus: Y/N N

I hope this request isn't too much trouble!, if you need any help gathering anything for the Pokemon please let me know!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Actually, I have been thinking about it, and I would prefer a shiny Houndour, if that's okay with you, of course. PM me for trade times, I guess?

That's okay with us. Phanton will let you know when your 'mon is ready. :)

FC: 2767-1430-6396

I hope this request isn't too much trouble!, if you need any help gathering anything for the Pokemon please let me know!

Oh, would you look at that, what a pretty post ! :) (Thanks, we'll let you know if we come across any trouble during the breeding process)
    -----

Welcome Starlight Latias !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I just found out my game file has been corrupted, which leads us to closing this shop. I guess this had to happen to us one day. Phanton will be in charge of breeding Death's Bagon and Starlight's Vaporeon, it is doable without my file.

We will close this shop until further notice... if I ever muster up the courage to start over again... Thank you for everything.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I just found out my game file has been corrupted, which leads us to closing this shop. I guess this had to happen to us one day. Phanton will be in charge of breeding Death's Bagon and Starlight's Vaporeon, it is doable without my file.

We will close this shop until further notice... if I ever muster up the courage to start over again... Thank you for everything.

Ouch, let's hope all the pokemon are still safe in Pokebank

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I just found out my game file has been corrupted, which leads us to closing this shop. I guess this had to happen to us one day. Phanton will be in charge of breeding Death's Bagon and Starlight's Vaporeon, it is doable without my file.

Sorry to hear this, it has happened to me a couple of times and it is hard to muster to get back into it, but I am here to help in any way I can, just PM, hat ever I can do, you 2 know I will.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • Please pm me if there is any way I can help.
    I may be able to give you breedables you need.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Please pm me if there is any way I can help.
    I may be able to give you breedables you need.

Sorry to hear this, it has happened to me a couple of times and it is hard to muster to get back into it, but I am here to help in any way I can, just PM, hat ever I can do, you 2 know I will.

Edit: I just realized that you guys are having issues. Gl with everything and I'm sorry for this unfortunate event.
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Sorry to hear, I am happy to help out in any ways possible!

I'm sure we could help you get back up if you want. :D

Thank you all for your kind words and support ^^ I didn't expect people to actually care so much, I am happy to see it is the case here, got to say this is the best community I've ever been part of.

We've lost about 95% of our breedables indeed >_< my mistake was to keep them in my Y game instead of migrating them over to Pokebank :(. So... we would pretty much need most of the breeding shop back, which is a lot but, I'm okay with anything you guys are willing to give, that's really kind of you.

As for Shinies and Events, I've lost a few as well but that doesn't matter much right now, but I'll let you know if we need anything RNC, thank you so much. :) And yeah, I've seen it happen to you too, it is a terrible thing :/ I wish we were allowed to back up our save file.

Thank you all once again, your words put a smile on my face, I'll just have to try to get over my loss as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hiii. It's me. I liiive. (I realize that sounds weird coming from someone named 'Death' -- don't judge, Cake).

FC: 1607-3857-3319
    IGN: Archimedes

Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Bagon
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Rock Head
    Pokerus: N

-

Also, I wanted to trade for your Hoopa. I can offer a flawless Latias I caught in ORAS some time ago. Otherwise, you can check here for Pokemon you may want (most recent addition is a shiny HP Ice Electrike in the 4IV tab).

Latias details, forgot to add:
    Latias - Timid @ Ultraball
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Lv. 30, untrained

Hello Death ! Your Bagon is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

P.S.: I have the Hoopa you asked for too.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Cakesu, I just read what happened. It seriously sucks to lose a save file. If you ever need help getting back up, let me know and I'll help you out. I can link you to my doc if you need it and I'll clone anything you need, no problem (especially since some of the stock came from you, so it's only fair that you get those back too).

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 2767-1430-6396

Hello Starlight Latias ! Your Vaporeon is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • I'm so sorry to see that this has happened to you. If you ever need help with something, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. I know I've got some breeds of my own sitting in my own game gathering dust, so they could easily find a good home with someone such as yourself.

Starlight Latias

Hello Starlight Latias ! Your Vaporeon is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

I'm Here~!, i will VM you now and i will be on all day!

Thank you all for your kind words and support
    I didn't expect people to actually care so much, I am happy to see it is the case here, got to say this is the best community I've ever been part of.

We've lost about 95% of our breedables indeed >_< my mistake was to keep them in my Y game instead of migrating them over to Pokebank
    . So... we would pretty much need most of the breeding shop back, which is a lot but, I'm okay with anything you guys are willing to give, that's really kind of you.

As for Shinies and Events, I've lost a few as well but that doesn't matter much right now, but I'll let you know if we need anything RNC, thank you so much.
    And yeah, I've seen it happen to you too, it is a terrible thing :/ I wish we were allowed to back up our save file.

Thank you all once again, your words put a smile on my face, I'll just have to try to get over my loss as well.
    I've had that happen before to my Y file too and i lost all of my imported breeding pokemon from my Black and White games as well as alot of my Emerald Pokemon it made me give up on pokemon for a couple of months and then i started cloning and storing Eventmons and my teams!, inside of Pokebank i also keep atleast2 games ready for breeding for me they are X and Alpha Sapphire, Y was my first 6th Gen game though!, i can also send you some breedable pokemon too!, anything to help one of the kindest people i have seen on here so far!

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm Here~!, i will VM you now and i will be on all day!

I've had that happen before to my Y file too and i lost all of my imported breeding pokemon from my Black and White games as well as alot of my Emerald Pokemon it made me give up on pokemon for a couple of months and then i started cloning and storing Eventmons and my teams!, inside of Pokebank i also keep atleast2 games ready for breeding for me they are X and Alpha Sapphire, Y was my first 6th Gen game though!, i can also send you some breedable pokemon too!, anything to help one of the kindest people i have seen on here so far!

Ah darn :/ I'm sorry to know that, that stuff really sucks... Thank god we have Pokébank now though, i'll make sure I store my mons there this time.. until my DS dies or my SD card that is.. we just need a way to have some back-up file :( I know how it feels now - not that I didn't see it coming. Thank you for all the support :) we'll take any donation from y'all, that's really kind of you.

I'm so sorry to see that this has happened to you. If you ever need help with something, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. I know I've got some breeds of my own sitting in my own game gathering dust, so they could easily find a good home with someone such as yourself.

Thanks for your support Cosmic :) I kind of saw it coming though but yeah, it happens. >_< And well, if you're willing to part with anything and donate it to us, we'll gladly take it of course, thank you for offering your help too ! ^^

Cakesu, I just read what happened. It seriously sucks to lose a save file. If you ever need help getting back up, let me know and I'll help you out. I can link you to my doc if you need it and I'll clone anything you need, no problem (especially since some of the stock came from you, so it's only fair that you get those back too).

Heh, you bet it does :( it was fine the day before I found out... it breaks you to find your file all corrupted, yeah >.< but I guess I've been using the poor cartridge too much so it was bound to happen at any time. Thank you for your support as well Death, we gotta check what we are missing as well, will probs take us a while to figure out but I'll let you know if we need anything back. That's real nice of you. :)

Starlight Latias

Ah darn :/ I'm sorry to know that, that stuff really sucks... Thank god we have Pokébank now though, i'll make sure I store my mons there this time.. until my DS dies or my SD card that is.. we just need a way to have some back-up file :( I know how it feels now - not that I didn't see it coming. Thank you for all the support :) we'll take any donation from y'all, that's really kind of you.

Thanks for your support Cosmic :) I kind of saw it coming though but yeah, it happens. >_< And well, if you're willing to part with anything and donate it to us, we'll gladly take it of course, thank you for offering your help too ! ^^

Heh, you bet it does :( it was fine the day before I found out... it breaks you to find your file all corrupted, yeah >.< but I guess I've been using the poor cartridge too much so it was bound to happen at any time. Thank you for your support as well Death, we gotta check what we are missing as well, will probs take us a while to figure out but I'll let you know if we need anything back. That's real nice of you. :)
    There are some ways of backing up a Pokemon Save file... i'm sure afew people know of it and have it The Powersave a Hacking and Cheating device sure, it's also used to Clone more efficiently then using a glitch with 2 3dses, my Older Brother got me one for my Birthday, i use it to speed up cloning and it backs up my save files, but using it for shinies, well... that takes the fun out of breeding and encountering them!, let me know of any HA Pokemon you need and i can breed some new ones for you okay? , i also have clones of my XD Legendaries!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back