• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

temporal shenanigans

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • 1) If you ever had a cybernetic powersuit, what kind of augmentations or powers would you want to have in your powersuit.

2) Are you an anime man or a western animated shows man?

3) If you answerned an anime man:
    - Anime's that you grew up with
    - Anime's you like
    - What you like about animes

3) If you answered a western animated shows man:
    - Animated series you grew up with
    - Animated series you like
    - What you like about Animated series

Hmm. Well, for starters, I'd like to be able to fly. That would be great. I would also love to have something close to the bending in the Avatar series. TLA and TLoK.

I am definitely more of an Animated Shows kind of guy. Haven't watched much anime, tbh.

I grew up with a lot of cartoons! The Wild Thornberrys, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Ginger, Fillmore!, Recess, The Proud Family, The Last Airbender and Lilo & Stitch, among others.

I love Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Bravest Warriors and Over The Garden Wall.

There's so much I enjoy about cartoons! What I enjoy most about my favorite cartoons are probably the complex storylines and the relatable characters. The deeper undertones are also great. OtGW's The Beast is also one of the best villains I've ever found.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Hope your day is going well. Here's a question that I have for you. The question is....

Question: Do you believe that God exists? If so what made you believe that?

(If this has been asked already you can delete my post.)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I don't really believe in a God. My family was never super religious and some are atheists. It's not something I think about often.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • What's your dream career?

When you look at a person's face what do you notice first?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • What's your dream career?

When you look at a person's face what do you notice first?

I want to open a nature reserve, sanctuary or however you'd like to call it. Work there, with the plants and animals. That's what I want to do in life. That's what I have wanted for a very long time.

Usually the eyes. I love eyes. Sometimes the smile.

Last edited:
    Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • You are now trapped in the world of the last tv show/anime/movie you watched. Where are you? What will you do?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • You are now trapped in the world of the last tv show/anime/movie you watched. Where are you? What will you do?

As long as it isn't borrasca, I'm a-ok with it.

I would be in the Land of Ooo. I would probably just relax somewhere. Chill with the people there, flirt with some princesses, eat a lot, that sort of stuff. Become a wizard, too. That would be cool.

Reactions: noa

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    definitely thought this was shenanigans' AMA lol

Are you looking forward to Overwatch? Do you still play Paladins? I kinda got my fill after the first few days of having it, haha. Wasn't a huge fan of the Siege game mode.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • definitely thought this was shenanigans' AMA lol

Are you looking forward to Overwatch? Do you still play Paladins? I kinda got my fill after the first few days of having it, haha. Wasn't a huge fan of the Siege game mode.

I am! Hopefully I'll get a beta invite this time around, haha. The new testing round looks promising.

Also, I still play Paladins. I don't like Siege much either, but there are two new gamemodes right now. Payload and Survival. Payload's the same as TF2's payload, it is a ton of fun. But Survival, Survival is the best one so far. It's like Hunger Games, kinda. There's a place that will be designated the center of the map (the objective points you fought over for the siege engines) so people can gather there. Fog will start to appear and surround the map and starts advancing towards the center. The fog will damage you and eventually kill you. Players don't respawn, the first team to eliminate the other wins the round, wins the first team to win 5 rounds. It's exhilarating.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I am! Hopefully I'll get a beta invite this time around, haha. The new testing round looks promising.

Also, I still play Paladins. I don't like Siege much either, but there are two new gamemodes right now. Payload and Survival. Payload's the same as TF2's payload, it is a ton of fun. But Survival, Survival is the best one so far. It's like Hunger Games, kinda. There's a place that will be designated the center of the map (the objective points you fought over for the siege engines) so people can gather there. Fog will start to appear and surround the map and starts advancing towards the center. The fog will damage you and eventually kill you. Players don't respawn, the first team to eliminate the other wins the round, wins the first team to win 5 rounds. It's exhilarating.

Me too, I reeeeally hope I get into a beta wave this time around. It would help me make the decision to dish out the cash once it's released in the spring. Do you plan on buying OW?

Oh wow, Survival sounds like so much fun! The damaging fog slowly bringing players towards one point on the map is very similar to H1Z1's battle royale. Have you ever played that? That is a very fun game, and also very challenging. Hmm, I may have to boot Paladins up soon and try it... What's your favourite hero? I forget the names but I remember liking the girl with the bow & arrow, the ogre that heals people and the ice girl that flies around on a broom.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Me too, I reeeeally hope I get into a beta wave this time around. It would help me make the decision to dish out the cash once it's released in the spring. Do you plan on buying OW?

Oh wow, Survival sounds like so much fun! The damaging fog slowly bringing players towards one point on the map is very similar to H1Z1's battle royale. Have you ever played that? That is a very fun game, and also very challenging. Hmm, I may have to boot Paladins up soon and try it... What's your favourite hero? I forget the names but I remember liking the girl with the bow & arrow, the ogre that heals people and the ice girl that flies around on a broom.

I'm on the same boat as you. I hope to get on the beta to convince me to buy it. If I don't , then I'll wait a little while and see what is the general opinion on the game and then decide. But I will probably end up buying it, yeah.

I've never played H1Z1, but sounds fun!

My favorite hero is Fernando. I love being in the frontline with him, being annoying and disruptive while my teammates kill the enemy team. I also like Pip, the animal one. Also, cassie is the one with the bow and arrow, Grohk is the ogre and Evie is the ice witch.

They are introducing a new champ soon, Grover. A treant, looks really cool!

If you do, hit me up, we could play some games.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • I used to be attached at the hip to Blizzard Entertainment, but I've since left that world (though I maintain personal connections there).

Wish I can spare a Overwatch Beta key :P I've given out a dozen Hearthstone keys and Heroes of the Storm keys when those games were in their Tech Alpha/Beta stages.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I used to be attached at the hip to Blizzard Entertainment, but I've since left that world (though I maintain personal connections there).

Wish I can spare a Overwatch Beta key :P I've given out a dozen Hearthstone keys and Heroes of the Storm keys when those games were in their Tech Alpha/Beta stages.

If you are able to, that would be amazing! If not, don't worry, hahaha. I appreciate it a lot. <3

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • What's your least favorite Mega Evolution (either in usefulness or appearance)?

I like all Mega Evolutions, but my least favorite, appearance wise, probably is Mega Aerodactyl. They just added rock horns everywhere. :(

Usefulness, it's hard to say. I enjoy using all of them in their respective tiers.

Back