• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

temporal shenanigans

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    What's your favorite book?

Ever played runescape? How long if you have.?

Favorite legandary pokèmon

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • How dank are you memes exactly? On a scale from 1 to 10?

I r8 my memes 8/8, no h8 m8. As dank as they get. The rarest pepe of all the rare pepes. The most emotional of all the feels guys, the trashiest trash of all that is trash, sweet bro and hella jeff level memes.

temporal shenanigans

What's your favorite book?

Ever played runescape? How long if you have.?

Favorite legandary pokèmon

The book question is tricky! There's many books I love, My Family And Other Animals by Gerald Durrell, The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón, Suddenly in the Depths of the Forest by Amos Oz, Pedro Páramo by Juan Rulfo, Haroun and the Sea of Stories by Salman Rushdie, 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez, Fictions by Jorge Luis Borges, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon among others. As I said, there's many books I love. Possibly, and it is very hard to make a choice, 100 Years of Solitude among the ones listed above.

I never played Runescape. :(

Lugia, no doubt! It is also my favorite Pokémon all around. I love it! <3

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Would you rather ride a bike, a horse or drive a car?

I guess it depends on the situation and the place. If in the countryside, definitely ride a horse. They are amazing animals and horseriding in general is amazing.

A bike to travel short distances while on a town or to wander around.

Car when traveling long distances and while in the city.

What would you think your personal classpect would be, whether determined by online test or just what you think is right?

Hmmm, that is a tough one. I think I'd go with Knight ot Light or Knight of Mind. I have always liked the part of usong your aspect as a weapon from Knights, and I think that Light and Mind are the aspects that suit me more.

Detox

Favorite artist from said genre?

Favorite albums from the past...decade?

Any music recommendations?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Favorite genre of music and why.

Favorite artist from said genre?

Favorite albums from the past...decade?

Any music recommendations?

It's hard to pick just one. I guess a lot of stuff under an Alternative or Indie label, Alternative Rock and Pop and Indie Rock, Pop and Folk. It is hard to choose just one, as many of my favorite bands are in one or more of those genres. Those are my favorites not for some hipster bs, lol, I just really enjoy it? I like the music, I like the lyrics and it makes me feel a lot of things. From songs that make me melancholic to songs that will always put me in a good mood, no matter what.

Favorite band is definitely Beirut. They are an indie folk band and I absolutely love all of their music. It is wonderful. The best, and smallest, concert I've attended was theirs. You should check them out if you like this kind of music.

Favorite albums from the last decade

Viva La Vida - Coldplay
    Strangeland - Keane
    High Violet - The National
    My Head is an Animal - Of Monsters and Men
    Night Visions - Imagine Dragons
    Hozier - Hozier
    In a Perfect World - Kodaline
    Flying Club Cup - Beirut
    Gulag Orkestar - Beirut
    Lon Gisland EP - Beirut
    The Riptide - Beirut
    Save Rock and Roll - Fall Out Boy
    Young the Giant - Young the Giant
    Bad Blood - Bastille

Music recommendations. Anything by Beirut, obviously.
    Hozier, Take Me To Church isn't nearly the best song in the album. Listen to Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene.
    Listen to Things We Lost In The Fire by Bastille.
    Don't Wanna Dance by MØ.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • What is the best advice you've ever given and received?

This is a very tough question!

I'm not sure I'd be able to pinpoint the best advice I've ever given since I can't be sure the impact it had on the other person's life. I feel it'd be a bit self centered to declare something as the best advice I'd given.

As for the best advice I've received, it may seem stupid, but it probably is to not be afraid to ask for help when you're in trouble. Nothing will get you as far as the support from family and friends.

Years
  • Omicron!

- Sprinting, or long-dstance running?

- Something little that you think shouldn't bug you but does so anyway?

- Any form of media (ie. movie, song, series) that you never get tired of no matter how much you watch/listen to?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • #` Do you believe in labeling people because of what they are?

#1 Katherine or Catherine?
    Katherine prefers commitment to a lifelong relationship and a stable but if, an unexciting lifestyle.
    Catherine represents excitement and unpredictability and living a life as recklessly as possible.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • who is your favorite rapper

Macklemore
    Kendrick Lamar, probably.

Omicron!

- Sprinting, or long-dstance running?

- Something little that you think shouldn't bug you but does so anyway?

- Any form of media (ie. movie, song, series) that you never get tired of no matter how much you watch/listen to?

Hey there! o/

Long distance running. I'd rather enjoy the landscape while running than exhaust myself in a sprint.

Overly superstitious people. :/

Well, for starters, Homestuck. It's my favorite thing in the world. As for other kind of media, probably the band Beirut. I never tire of listening to their songs, I love them.

#` Do you believe in labeling people because of what they are?

#1 Katherine or Catherine?
    Katherine prefers commitment to a lifelong relationship and a stable but if, an unexciting lifestyle.
    Catherine represents excitement and unpredictability and living a life as recklessly as possible.

I'm not sure what you mean by labeling because of what they are. I won't judge someone without knowing them, but I will judge people based on my interactions with them. I think this is only natural.

Hmmm, I think I would go with Katherine. I really don't like living life recklessly, so that's why I didn't choose Catherine.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Do you have a Wii U? Do you play MK8? What Nintendo consoles do you own?

I do! We should play MK8 and dethrone Wolf the cheater.

I own a Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, DSi and 3DS!

More questions for Omi, just like you asked albeit pretty late, but whatever

If you could hi-five a celebrity, which one would you pick?

You have the power to bring one person back from the dead. Who would you pick?

On a scale of 1 to 10, describe your current salt levels.

You just got to class only to see there was a midterm you forgot to study for. You have ten minutes before the exam starts. What is the first thing you do?

What is the coolest zodiac sign?

Is it okay to leave diethyl ether sitting out in a flask? What about triethylamine? Aqueous hydrocyanic acid? Phenyl ketone?

What is your favorite element on the periodic table?

Is there hope for humanity?

Probably Emma Watson, ngl.

An easy question, Leonardo DaVinci.

Over 9000, Weiss will pay. FDL, smh.

Relax. Breathe. There's nothing I can really do in 10 minutes, so relax and hope for the best.

Pisces, of course. 8) royal blood

Only if you want to die. Safer, but dangerous. Well, if you want your death to be accompanied by the smell of almonds. Sure.

Bismuth, just look at this crystal!
    Spoiler:

I think so.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) If you ever had a cybernetic powersuit, what kind of augmentations or powers would you want to have in your powersuit.

2) Are you an anime man or a western animated shows man?

3) If you answerned an anime man:
    - Anime's that you grew up with
    - Anime's you like
    - What you like about animes

3) If you answered a western animated shows man:
    - Animated series you grew up with
    - Animated series you like
    - What you like about Animated series

Back