• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

As much as I tend to love English dub of anime, this Japanese sound clip should've been kept intact in the English version of the Pokemon anime (more specifically, BW026/Scare at the Litwick Mansion!); the scene with Cilan's English voice actor is pretty good IMO, but the original clip with Cilan's Japanese voice actor is miles funnier. :cer_laugh: I wish I could've actually seen the episode when it first aired, though...

My favourite Tv show is ending their season tonight because they don't expect to have more than 1000 people watching it in the two following days XD How sad is that (and I'll confess that I wouldn't be among those).

Which show would this be...? :cer_confused:

Ska-DOOSH

I like a girl with a short skirt and loooooooong jacket, but they're never there!

LOL. That's a great song, by the way. ;)

Years

Lol at people thinking the US is the greatest country in the world :3

BECAUSE WE HAVE FREEDOM AND FREEDOM!

251299986634.jpg

Early 4th of July Post u guys!

Sublime

Blimey!
Years

I guess I'm a semi-regular here again?

Binding of Issac is kind of kicking my ass in the way that I can't stop going back for more.

(I can't even remember what curse words are kosher here. I think I remember a censor. Oh well, I'll find out.)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

Which show would this be...? :cer_confused:

El Intermedio (literally: The Commercial Break). Doubt you'll ever hear about it XD It's a Private Eye sort of show (except on TV), if you know about that legendary British magazine.

I guess I'm a semi-regular here again?

Binding of Issac is kind of kicking my ass in the way that I can't stop going back for more.

(I can't even remember what curse words are kosher here. I think I remember a censor. Oh well, I'll find out.)

I love that game. It's really fun.
Also, ask Gavin. He knows the censort list by heart.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years

I've somehow managed to unlock Magdaline and Eve through sheer dumb luck, yet can't get past the caves section for the life of me.

I caved and bought it and the Wrath of the Lamb DLC today when I cashed my paycheck. Well worth it.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I managed to beat Mom and get in the Womb. I barely hit the last level and then I was painfully slaughtered XD

Sublime

Blimey!
Years

It's all about getting lucky with those upgrades, man.

I had round where I got incredibly lucky with Maggy. Got two deals with the Devil for some good power ups, and an Ankh. Carelessly died to my own bomb later, though :(

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
If ass were censored here I don't think I would have come back.

Years

OMG Censorship.

Now that's not good... even if someone accuses me of having an evil doppelganger.

HIKARI HAS AN EVIL DOPPELGANGER THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH. H3H3H3H3!

Years

It's a doppelganger, someone is pretending to be me! ARGHHHH!!!

Anyways, I love Oshawott's new animation in B2/W2:

501.gif
501.gif

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

You guys talking about Korra and doppelgangers?
I love them BOTH!

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Doesn't Korra make out with someone the last episode? She was all like,
"I love you."
But they hated each other, right? I haven't been "on it" lately.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Holy Hannana... 212760!

I don't know why I did that but it sure was fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back