• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Anna and Tara posting back and forth is cute with their avatars ;P

TY

Its about to snow here :S
They expected snow tomorrow aswell... luckily i dont have to go outside

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

@rika that's why i came into FG again
just so it would be cute <333
(thank u)

@tara i never understood what it meant to be completely torn until now

@shadowe is this your first snowfall or has there been sticky snow already or?

TY

No it snowed a few weeks back too... though it didnt stick to the ground.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Ah that's about the same here. We've had a few flurries but all of a sudden the clouds just dumped half a foot of snow on everything (not even exaggerating)

TY

Oh that happened here once too... It was so thick i thought school got cancelled, but it didnt... At school i was like one of the very few people who were there haha

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

lmao that happens all the frickin time here. schools refuse to close though. like seriously we got 8 inches overnight a few different years and we were all still expected to go to school even though a few of the buses were delayed by a full two hours. our district is absolutely ridiculous.

TY

Same here... its ridiculous
Everyone in the Gender Race is confident about the males winning... I should PM a lot of females requesting them to post there, i would laugh so hard at that xD
Now i hope no male sees this or im dead

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There was this one day in Florida where it was just perfect. But alas it only lasted a day and now Florida is being dumb again.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The 219215 atoms of an amide compound I synthesized today looked like snow when they precipitated in ethanol/water.

Years
it snowed a lot today ew

Can confirm. Was fishtailing on all my left-hand turns in the minivan I drove yesterday (protip, 4 wheel drive doesn't help with slowing down to turn and you need to keep enough momentum to move when turning or you won't be able to get started once you stop in the turning lane) and spent half an hour with my parents clearing the driveway of ice and snow. And then later I had to go pickup my brother because he was too tired to finish driving home.

And then the driver door latch on my sedan froze overnight because the seatbelt got stuck in the door, so I had to drive in on the still snow and ice covered roads holding my door in one hand and my steering wheel in the other. I would've been better off if I just climbed in through the passenger door when I reached in to shove the door unlatched from the inside.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

oh my god donny you had an ordeal D: glad nothing bad happened

good thing i don't drive or have to leave the house uehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back