• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
Years
    • Age 23
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    We have to be at least halfway done with this game, right...? oh wait

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

check your numbers

Wouldn't surprise me if someone went back through the thread, they'd find we're probably off by a few numbers...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

The problem is that AZ double posted and it was the same number, plus you did 06 twice. Do I do 221510 and assume the double will be deleted, or do I do 221511 and assume it won't?

Or I can just do 221509 and let someone else deal with it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Spoiler:

The voices in my head keep telling me to burn things

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Fun thing, I initially didn't like Gen 4. Like, I remember DP launch day, getting home on Saturday, playing, and all of the hype and excitement draining out of me. I spent a lot of time on it, though, strangely.

Now I like it. It has a lot of charm (and despite how I felt about DP, I loved Platinum when it was released). And man, I know I say (and still stand by) Gen 1 and moreso 2 being the pinnacle of music in the series, but Gen 4's music was so damn relaxing. Criminally so. I turned on my Platinum a while ago after years and listened to a bit, and this wave of serenity just washed over me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back