• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
my eyes kinda went over that line of text but my brain didn't process anything

It was convoluted anyway.

We got ten inches of snow. Be thankful that you are only getting one.

It's stil a PITA to drive in, especially since it looks like my county hasn't bothered to clear the county roads around my work yet (somehow the state probably still managed to get the main roads super clear).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

To live here you require the skill of traversing sidewalks-turned-snowdrifts covering evil patches of ice wearing nothing but jeans and a light jacket. It's the way of our people.

Car users are in for some fun, too. But surely they'll get by. The Vikings couldn't sail their longships in the winter, so they manned up and travelled by skating across the frozen sea surface. Be a viking, Donr, son of Jon. It is in your blood.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Meanwhile I get fully energized with 4 hours of sleep

hahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023