• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Orph is too protected. Even though he's on the net.
    Well to be fair I've seen things. Horrible things. The type that can never be unseen.

Oh yeah I want to say now that... Well this is something I only recently came out about but I'm transgender so I'd rather you use female pronouns when referring to me. x:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Gender doesn't mean a good God damn in The Playground of Other Trivia and Forum Games.

The postbit is basically just a lie.

...Well, it's gender, so technically speaking it's the truth. Or...well, it's the truth as far as your profile's concerned...though that would mean that your profile would have to own up to its gender and if that's the case, if its gender is separate from yours, what is its sex? Can it have a sex? Are online profiles deprived of the joys and torment of having a sex? Then how does sexual harassment online exist? Does it exist? Wouldn't it just be harassment or is it referring to the person behind the computer, who is independent from the profile...but then...if that's the case, why would a profile be allowed to contain any sort of false information. Am I machomuu or do I just use machomuu. And if the latter, how can I be charged for something that machomuu does? Or maybe machomuu is just a mask and I'm wearing it, and it doesn't have any definable traits of its own...but once I publish works under that name, it should so that doesn't really make sense. It's like a company. Regardless of who's in charge, the company has traits of its own, and it's the same thing if someone used my profile and posted whatever, right? So then machomuu must be its own entity with its own traits and gender...but no sex. Maybe?

These are the questions, kids.

Yukari

Gender doesn't mean a good God damn in The Playground of Other Trivia and Forum Games.

The postbit is basically just a lie.

...Well, it's gender, so technically speaking it's the truth. Or...well, it's the truth as far as your profile's concerned...though that would mean that your profile would have to own up to its gender and if that's the case, if its gender is separate from yours, what is its sex? Can it have a sex? Are online profiles deprived of the joys and torment of having a sex? Then how does sexual harassment online exist? Does it exist? Wouldn't it just be harassment or is it referring to the person behind the computer, who is independent from the profile...but then...if that's the case, why would a profile be allowed to contain any sort of false information. Am I machomuu or do I just use machomuu. And if the latter, how can I be charged for something that machomuu does? Or maybe machomuu is just a mask and I'm wearing it, and it doesn't have any definable traits of its own...but once I publish works under that name, it should so that doesn't really make sense. It's like a company. Regardless of who's in charge, the company has traits of its own, and it's the same thing if someone used my profile and posted whatever, right? So then machomuu must be its own entity with its own traits and gender...but no sex. Maybe?

These are the questions, kids.

...What the hell machomuu. What the hell.

Okay that actually got really really funny.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

ALL THE SLOPPY PROFILE SEX

Given that my Profile is Red, of course he's gonna get more sex than me

Yukari

Well my eyes haven't bled from your "Nightmarish Profile" yet.

Can't say that's a bad thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back