• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

I've only heard about it.

My social media is filled with shipgirls.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My social media is now filled with an Internet war between xenophobic fascists (most of them can't even type in decent Portuguese) that don't want to let the Syrian refugees come to our country (or even in Europe as a whole in some cases) and those that have a human side to them.

Since I don't want my IQ to reach numbers below 50, I don't even bother looking at discussions and comments about that.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I mean, I think that goes without saying. The internet is vast and there's about as much competence as there is incompetence, and as many assholes as not assholes- one just tends to be more vocal than the other.

On Steven Universe, I don't watch it, but man...kids these days are spoiled. Cartoons these days- well, not all of them, but a good number of modern ones, really aren't ones you grow out of since they appeal to pretty much all age groups with...I don't want to say mature themes, because I really don't feel that's a proper label...but if they were presented in a show 10ish years ago, it'd be considered mature. And some shows are just so damn creative in terms of design, like the Amazing World of Gumball. Most of the show takes place in a real world model of a neighborhood that they interact with, but the animators make damn sure there's no disconnect between the 2D characters and the 3D world and it's pretty astonishing how well it works. Steven Universe is the Utena of cartoons (literally and otherwise), and no small number of times have I laughed at Adventure Time. Plus I hear Gravity Rush is popular for similar reasons as SU. I can go back and watch old cartoons from my time briefly, but I don't feel like I'd be as into them as an adult going back to these shows since they'd notice a lot more than they did as a kid.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

My social media is filled with shipgirls.

I wish that would be my social media instead of

My social media is now filled with an Internet war between xenophobic fascists (most of them can't even type in decent Portuguese) that don't want to let the Syrian refugees come to our country (or even in Europe as a whole in some cases) and those that have a human side to them.

Gravity Rush.
    ehehehehehe

Last edited:
    Years

I am a social media hermit, so I get none of these things. X)
    Although I should un-hermit myself at some point I guess, or at least actually get a proper tumblr going for myself so I have an excuse to post drawings of mine ahhhh.

(also, there's a new SU ep?! ahhhh I must watch it later then.)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Yeah, you should.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

More of this please.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

This gif fits me perfectly.

Spoiler:

It fits the title perfectly, too.