• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Forever loving the original English Pokemon OP. It was just so fantastic <3 I liked the English Orange Islands and Johto OPs as well XD Don't really remember past that because I mostly stopped watching the anime after they got to the Battle Frontier (since that's when Pokemon moved from KidsWB/CW to Cartoon Network).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The only english opening I really dislike is the DP rap one. Some of them are silly, etc etc but I don't outright dislike any of them besides that one.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My favourite one is the Advanced theme, not that I listened to any of the latter ones.

My favourite one is the Advanced theme, not that I listened to any of the latter ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back