• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I imagine how I feel when English speakers pronounce ä and å as a is how Spanish or Russian people feel when I try to read their words out loud. I can't the sounds/letters.

Haha that's just stalker!Went in business.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    You used a wonderful mix of German, Spanish and French in the same sentence! Don't tell me you didn't do it on purpose, that'd be disappointing D:

Hehe~

It wasn't on purpose

I speak other languages very poorly

ich bien non dah hai

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

That sounds like a strange combination of communism and the kind of impractical but conflict-avoiding fairness you'll see kindergarten teachers use as their moral code.

While you've borrowed the terminology from the perfect monarchy Rika and I are advocating, you're in essence proposing something entirely different. We do not tolerate new ideas here in TCTI. Your punishment awaits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back