• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thats what I hate the most!

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
  • Racists. Need I say more?

As for something less extreme, close-minded people.

same:D
    but to a less extreme extent than you would think

i honestly just dont like people that hate other people in general.

Also, people who are loud. They shout in public places, are loud when talking and laughing. Generally, they just get on my nerves.

Aww....but being loud around your friends is mostly unavoidable:D

Last edited:

PokemonLegacy

A.K.A Legacy @ BMGf
    Years
  • I hate younger kids/teens who think they are the greatest thing since velcro shoe fasteners. Have a little humility and respect your elders.

I also hate when people make fun of other people based on appearance alone...how stupid can you be to do that?

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I HATE it when people purposely use improper grammar.
    I also hate people who think they're all that because they're better then someone else at someone.
    I also hate when people make fun of other people based on appearance alone...how stupid can you be to do that?
    ^ That too.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I hate smart-arses. They act smart just to get attention, and I just hate them. I also hate mean people who act like a-holes just to get a laugh out of their friends. I also hate people who talk nonsense endlessly.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • i hate when friends start talking about something you have no clue about and you know you dont like it because its just plain dumb and then from a distance your the guy/girl whose just there
    being left out, im pretty sure we all hate it

oh and i hate the people who are really immature
    and when i mean that i mean really immature.
    i mean yeah im sort of immature myself but not that immature to stoop down to little kid type humor!

yeah those are some of the things that make me want to bang my head against a wall or punch a guy in the face

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • When people are loud and obnoxious in places where you're supposed to be quiet, for example, the library. There was this one time where I was doing my homework in the library, and there was this group of people who were talking so loud, they may as well be shouting from across the room.

And as I'm typing right now in the library, there's someone next to me who's obnoxiously sucking on her lollipop and giggling.

I also don't like people who think they know more than what they actually do know. It just makes them annoying and obnoxious.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • Well, I just hate people in general, so. .​

well thats a little but emo of you which is another thing i hate about people
    i hate people who treat themselves like garbage
    emo people basically, i mean come on theres good in life so the worlds sort of in a slup (america for that matter)
    with the help of President Obama we'll get through these bad times!
    (oh God, people dont beat me up!)

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Oh gosh for some reason, every thread I look in, my pair Sanny's there. I feel like a stalker. XD

Ahem, anyway, I really hate the popular kids. Not in general, but the ones that think they're all that. And talk about you when you're RIGHT THERE. I mean, gossiping about other people is pretty bad, but when that person is in earshot, I don't think it's a good idea. >> Also the people that really judge people by how they look, of course.

Years
  • When people gossip, make up rumors, try to make your life miserable b/c they're jealous, when girls lie to guys about you to make the guy not interested, when girls flirt with a married guy or your boyfriend especially w/ you right there, when people treat others disrespectfully, when people are mean to you for no reason, make fun of you for liking certain things i.e. pokemon, when people state what I already know thinking I don't know, when people think it's impossible to have both common sense and book smarts, when others try to make you feel bad about yourself by making fun of you, troublemakers, when people have to contradict everything you say, and when they try putting me down when I'm in a cheerful mood.....I can go on and on.

Oh and the ones who say something really mean to you, wait for you to get mad and then say "God! I was just kidding. Get a sense of humor."

(I only use smiley faces to show that I'm in a cheerful mood or friendly, so people don't take my posts in the wrong way.)

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Sexist, racist and all discriminating people, even if they discriminate towards my favour.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    Stupidity! I can deal with ignorance. We are all ignorant to some degree. But I just can't handle blatant stupidity.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I hate Stuck up people.People who talk only about theirselves,talking only to famous persons,and consider everyone else better than theirselves retarded.

Also,i hate people who can't say a positive thing.

I hate people who don't answer me,its like they don't care about me.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    People who basically just want all the attention.
    They're just so.. Tiring, really.

And oh.

...immature, arrogant, and sexually-obsessed individuals annoy me...

These people aswell actually. :B

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm going to get murdered for this one. I really am. What I don't like is when people act in a way that is the stereotypical way that makes other races...racist. ._. I tried to put that as un-rude as I could. I'mma give an example of what I mean so I don't get bombarded with hate mail.

In class, some black chick was singing and my friend turned around to see where the noise was coming from and the girl was like, "Whatchu lookin at me for? I'm grown!" or something. I...don't understand it.

In the same class, the rednecks on the other side of the room might say something and my friend would correct them, and they'd fire off with their...redneckness. It's just...ridiculous. But that's what I get living in the south, I suppose. I really don't like racism. It just bothers me when people complain about others being racist when they're emanating hatred towards different people of different races that haven't said a word to them.

Edit: I re read that...it's confusing. xD

Years
  • Girls who flirt with your boyfriend with you right there, girls who embarrass you in front of a guy they know you like, paparazzi for bothering celebrities (leave them alone; they're not doing anything to you), gold diggers, when people think that just because a person is attractive it means they have a bad personality, there are good-looking, nice people out there, people who think being a nerd is a bad thing (it's good to be smart), people who pick on others just so they can feel better, people who think they can steal from a person who has money, people who make fun of you for not wearing Adidas shoes. Who wants to spend $50 on shoes? When people are too uptight and serious all the time. You need to have some fun in your life. When people younger than you are bossy and try to make you do things for them. People who think you're looking for attention/sympathy when you're not. You just want at least some kindness. I don't like people who are hard to get along with.

I like when people are nice. I don't ask for much. I just hate when people have an attitude with me.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I highly dislike people that believe that they're better than everybody else. They dictate what's right and wrong, decide that they're cool and you're not, and think they're the most amazing thing since cell phones. As you may be able to tell, I'm being bias right now. As I was writing the couple sentences above, I had to rephrase them many times to prevent myself from making the people the exact "cool" people in my highschool. The senior ones have sex and smoke weed. WOW THEY'RE COOL!! :/ The juniors are mini seniors. The Sophmores try to be *****s and play soccer, while the freshmen are still in the silly middle school mindset where they ruled the roost. It's these people that I really don't like. Even though I can do nothing to stop them, it's nice to stand up to them and make my opinions heard. As long as I do that, there should be no real complaint. Even though there is :pp!

People that I get annoyed by include the girls who dress like they're in a sultry magazine, by people who chew with their mouth open, people who are cowardly irl but hot shots online, and those who judge before they get to know someone.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Although I hate alot (And boy, I am not kidding when I say that.) of behaviors people have, one thing that really, really gets on my nerves is when people go;
    "Oh, I hate so-and-so, so they must obviously be <opposing political party>"

It just makes me want to kick somebody.

I also can't stand health-nuts. Like, the ones that say fat people are evil and that dessert should be banned. Like that one woman that said TO LEAVE CELERY OUT FOR SANTA INSTEAD OF COOKIES!! Putting out something other than cookies for Santa is just plain wrong. He's SUPPOSED to be jolly and fat. e.e </rant

Last edited:
    Back