• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "O okay thanks i really needed to know." I began waiting for the announcement so i could find out who my roomie was or if i had a single room.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Man there are only 2 people here my age and everyone is older than me." "Man when is that stupid announcment coming i'm tired of waiting."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled gently, kissing Blaze's cheek. "It'd be nice if we could room, but they're separating boys and girls. I've already been assigned a single room close to the Hospital Wing," she said softly.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Great i hope i get a single room if there seperating girls and boys." =)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat grinned at Blaze. "How much time do you think I'm planing on spending in that room anyways!" she kidded, gently kissing his lips this time around.

Ruby opened her eyes to see the kiss and giggled.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Okay my ears did not need to hear that." Shroomie finished playing with the other jumped back on my shoulders and fell asleep.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: I don't know why your chara is plugging his ears, Goatman...

BIC: Nat smiled gently. "We'll get to spend plenty of time together. It's not like you're banned from my room, or vice versa!"

Bubble stirred in Nat's arms as the thin girl shifted.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    OCC: Ok, then I have a regular Pokeball, but It's color is similar to Blastoise's skin.

Ben walked into the large room and saw all of the trainers there.

"Boy, there sure are alot, huh WaterShock?" asked Ben. The blue turtle Pokemon beside him nodded. Ben thought about how he let his friends talk him into this. They said he should learn to be a master by going to this academy. They even said they'd be going too, they had faith in him, and they'd be behind him all the way.

Yet they both went to different academys.

Ben decided that he might as well get used to it. Besides, there might be a chance that they'll get to transfer here. For now, he'll just rest. He took a soda out of his back pack and opened it. Dr. Aqua, his favorite soda. It always seemed to relax him. Carbonated water mixed with whatever soda stuff it has makes his fear melt away, at least for a moment.

Years
    Ali slowly crept up behind Nat, peaking his head over her shoulder.

"You guys should really consider getting a room!" He laughed, now backing up from her, observing the other students in the room. The slender Ninetails looked curiously at the pokemon around her, not sure of what to do. Princess gave her leg a light poke, but she ignored it, not caring much for the tiny Pichu in the first place.

"How've you two been doing?" He asked Nat and Blaze, hoping Nat's surgery went well.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat rose and playfully shoved Ali before hugging him. Her now much thinner frame leaning on his.

"That was uncalled for!" she giggled sitting back down.

She saw the worried look in Ali's eyes, so she decided to alieviate his worry. "My surgery went well. I've got a solid titanium knee now, and it's taking some getting used to..." she said, motioning to the bulk in her jeans that indicated a brace.

Fang opened an eye to see the Ninetails. He rose from Abby's side and walked over to introduce himself.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked up to Ali and said hi. "Is this your Ninetales it looks like its in good shape."

Years
    Princess looked up at Fang happily, seeing that someone was kind enough to converse with the seemingly snobbish Ninetails. Ninetails responded quietly to Fang's introduction, telling him about hatching here only moments before she went back to her home in Verdanturf, only months ago. She was obviously evolved very hastily, and a look of youth was still embedded into her appearance. Ali cringed at the thought of having a titanium socket.

"That must be horrible..." He muttered,

"But at least you'll be able to dance again... right?" He stated, picking up Princess, allowling Ninetails to discuss things in private. Princess struggled to listen to her conversation, but gave up after realizing that Ali probably wouldn't let go, no matter how much she flailed her legs around. Seeing Nat with Bubble made Nat look very cozy, so Princess jumped in the direction opposite of Ali's restraint, landing in Nat's arms. She immediately noticed that Nat felt much more frail, feeling her sides in her stomach, a bit confused.

"Chu?" She looked up at Nat with concern. Ali heard someone say hi, so he quickly turned around.

"Hey, uh... Yeah, it's my Ninetails, it's actually pretty young... She only hatched a couple of months back, actually... Right over there..." Ali pointed out the window to the precise spot which himself, Julia, his aunt and his uncle were all standing when Ninetails evolved into a Vulpix. Even now, Ninetails only had 7 tails, she was still far from mature.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat frowned a bit. "Dance isn't in my near future..." she mumbled, toying with the pointe ribbon tied to her wrist.

Seeing Princess's reaction to her weight loss, Nat smiled reassuringly. She began stroaking the Pichu, allowing it to snuggle into the pink tank top that was hiding a ribcage poking through her skin.

Fang looked at the Ninetails curiously, smiling at her. He began to talk politly, saying things about knowing Ali from last year.

Nat looked up at the boy who had approached them. She smiled at him, extending a small hand. "Hi, my name's Natalie. You can call me Nat," she stated, feeling unusually outgoing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back