• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: uh-oh,sorry Pogiforce :\ ...

IC: Ali nodded, not wanting to keep Sean waitingfor Nat for too long.

"Well... I know you always say you're alright, but... I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach..." He paused, hoping Nat would fill in the rest for him. If she didn't, he would know that he was just being paranoid,and hopefully that was the case.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I watched helplessly, as she left I knew now that something was truly bothering her. And I wasn'ta bout to jsut sit by and let it happen. I stood up and recalled Combusken into his ball before going after her down the hall.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    My fifth period wasn't all that exiting we had a test on the second day.*Man i hate tests.*I handed up my test.U may be excused my teacher said."Cool thanks."I then pulled out my film and crushed it."I have no right to take photos of others peoples problems."I pulled out another roll of film."Lets see if i can get some good photos of pokemon."I then walked around the hall see if i could get some pictures of the students to.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "It's... it's nothing..." Nat said softly, scuffing her toe in the dirt.

She looked up, knowing Ali wouldn't believe her. "It's just how inferior I feel lately. With my anorexia, I just feel so weak and helpless all the time. It's like I'm dissapointing everyone around me..."

She trailed off, feeling foolish again.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I was swinging my camera around and thats when i saw the ralts xoom right by the window."U are so mine this time ralts."I ran past Nat and Ali."Sorry chasing the copper Ralts no time bye."

Years
    Ali nodded, still not too sure of what to make of the situation...

"Alright then... I'll take your word for it..." He was still feeling suspicious, but he knew that Nat wouldn't say anything more... Maybe he was just being worried about nothing.

"Well... I guess I'd best be on my way then, I'll see you at dinner," He stated, seeing Sean come down after Nat. With that, he called Ninetails and Princess from a table with a whistle, and walked to his next class.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Once i was outside Ralts was just standing there."Your very smart Ralts smarter than any other pokemon i've ever met."Well its not hard to out smart a 12 year old he said."Yes but it is hard to beat a 12 year old Torkoal go."If u don't remember its 2 and 0 he said with a smirk."That neckalace your wearing, it controls your talking Torkoal use your Flame Thrower."The atk hit him head on."Not so tough now are u."I must admit you've become stronger he said."Torkoal use your overheat atk."Gahhhh the Ralts said.Its time i finished u off, Torkoal fireblast.Ahhhh that hurt he said."Why do u not fight."I'm not as strong as u think i have limits to he said just then his voice translator broke."Sorry Ralts but u need to go i have defeated u but before u go i'm gonna take a picture *flash*."Ralts then disapeared into the forest forever not to bother me again.'I've learned alot in just 2 days."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    Hearing the bell, June got up and walked to her next class. This time she wasnt as excited as before. Suddenly remembering the egg in her dorm, June ran at full speed, hoping that the egg was okay.

She arrived at her dorm, just to find that her egg was safe and sound, wrapped up in a light blue blanket and laying on her pillow. June picked it up and put it in her knap sack. She figured she'd check up on it after class. Leaving her dorm she headed to Pokemon Breeding.

When she arrived she took a seat in the back of classroom. The proffesor started repeating what he said yesterday about how we should raise the eggs, in case someone forgot. After he finished talking, the TV next to his desk turned on and again it was a movie on how to raise the eggs. June took some notes, but because she already knew the basic steps, she daydreamed through the movie.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Emma heard the bell and headed for Battling Tactics.
    The class was full of students. Emma was kind of hoping June was there. But she remembered that June was at breeding.
    Emma took a few notes on Pokemon stats as the teacher explained.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    by the time I had caught up with her, Ali had already left. I know he said it was private, but the questino couldn't be resisted. "What was that about?" I asked Nat.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Nothing. Ali's just worried about me..." Nat said quietly. "He's a great guy. The one who got me to the hospital wing after the Mightyena attack..."

She trailed off again, resisting the urge to talk about her mysterious encounters with Mew. Nat wondered if she'd ever need to call upon her Pokemon friend again...

"What class do you have next?" Nat asked, flashing Sean a smile. For some reason, the thought of Mew lightened her heart considerably.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I think I have Fitness next, but that's not important right now." I said seriously. " You don't seem to be well, and I'm worried about you." I said, with genuine concern reflecting in my eyes.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked up to them."Hey guys whats the matter?"I may have been young but i knew there was something wrong.I was standing waiting for a reply from one of them.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Yet again another note came for me. It was from that trainer was I supposed to face, she wanted to see me now instead of after class.

I sighed, although the anxiety and fear I was feeling didn't quite show. "May I be excuse?" I said handing the professor the note.

"Yes. And good luck to you." He said shaking my hand and letting me go.

Entering the battle arena, I saw a battle stage already set up, news reporters and everything.

I girl grabbed my by the hand and said as she dragged me over to the arena, "Come on, Blaze! Get going!"

"Er...ok..." I said caught alittle off guard as I willingly followered her to the crowd. She let the reporters have me, and she silently disappeared.

Trying to answer all the people at once was overwhelming, and I had to shout, "STOP!"

After getting their attention I stated, "Can we just get on with this?"

They silently agreed, put out that I wouldn't answer any of their questions.

Stepping onto the field, I tryed to look as professional as I could, being a junior, and 11 years old, it was considerably easy for me to look confident.

"Now where is my opponent?" I asked bravely hoping that she was a no show. How was I supposed to battle a girl? What happens if I became weak in the knees? What happens if she was cute? How was I supposed to battle then? All those thoughts rushed into my mind at once, as the siluette of a girl stalked into the ring, then the lights flickered on, to show all my worst fears come true. She was pretty, and I was becoming weak in the knees. "Oh great..." I muttered to myself as she stalked up to me.

Noticing that she was the girl that dragged me here, maybe me alittle relaxed, but hardly.

"Are...are...you...." I said trying to force the words out of my mouth.

She giggled, which made me flinch...I had never been laughed at for doing something unintentional before, was she trying to make me feel stupid? "Yes, I'm Elizabeth Standford." She said sticking her hand out so I could shake it.

I blushed severely red, as she laughed at me, and weakly shook her hand. "Shall we start?" I asked wanting to get this awful experience over with.

"Yes, let's!" She said happily as she walked over to her side of the field.

I did the same, and she announced, "This is a 4 on 4 match. Go Charizard!"

"Right! Go Blaze!" I announced not realizing the miss match I put my arcanine into.

"Charizard fly!" She commanded, and her Charizard obeyed loyally.

"Uh...uh...uh..." I said trying to get my mind off how pretty she was, and back to the battle.

Blaze just looked at me waiting for a command, when Charizard came up behind him and tackled him to the ground.

"Blaze crunch!" I said trying to make a comeback, but the charizard had already flown away.

"Come on Blaze." She said alittle disappointedly. "Get with it!" She demanded. "Charizard do that again!" She ordered.

Still paralyzed, I watched helplessly as the charizard came towards Blaze. Snapping out of it at the last minute I yelled, "Take down!"

Blaze then took the battle into his own hands as he jumped onto Charizards back digging his claws into the pokemons back, and driving his teeth into its neck.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Dean ate his lunch alone with Atlanto. His cell phone beeped and vibrated in his pants. Dean hastely took it before it cause any more annoyance.

It was a text message that read, 'Battle Tastics in Arena, Your LATE -Professor' Dean quickly rushed to the Arena, emptying his lunch tray and knocking down others on the way.

Dean made his way through the guarded entry of the Battle Arena. A great battle was already underway with a Arcanine and a Charizard. The professor waved a hand my way. "Hello mister Major. Your late." said the Professor calmly. "Erm- Sorry." Dean said looking down at his shoes.

Atlanto emerged from Dean's back to sense why his trainer was nervous. The professor glanced at Atlanto and then at an arena were a boy was waiting. "Thats your opponent. Jimmy Diaz. He's a freshmen, but older than you. You will battle for a Kecleon."

Dean eyes twitched as heard what was at stake. A new Kecleon to add to his party. He walked over to meet Jimmy and start the battle. "About time you showed up." Jimmy said arising from a bench and pressing a button on his side of the arena. The arena shifted with ponds and a large one in the center. The stage was muddy and filled with ponds and small grass around them.

"We have to battle in this setting." Jimmy explained. He clutched a minimized pokeball.
    "Why?" Dean asked making his way to his side of the arena. On the other arena, a newsman had snapped a picture at the battle between Charizard & Arcanine.

"Because thats what we are learning about in class. We must learn to battle in any condition." Jimmy said. Dean nodded.

He clutched the pokeball and released Atlanto.
    "Go Ezamar' inal' " Jimmy yelled. The pokemon's nicknamed sounded Spanish. A Mudkip appeared on the arena. This was the perfect setting for it.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Seismic Toss!" Elizabeth said flinching at Blazes attacks.

"Take down! Bring the charizard down to the ground!" I commanded almost at the same time as Elizabeth.

Blaze jumped off the charizards back just in time. The Charizard turned around to see what was wrong and ended up getting a paw in his face as Blaze forced the pokemon down to the ground.

They both smashed into the ground and dust filled the arena, and both of us couldn't see.

For what seemed like hours, the arena stayed still, when suddenly the smoke cleared to both of the pokemon back up and using flamethrower on each other, the flames met each other in the middle.

"Blaze take the hit!" I demanded. Blaze doubted the command but he obeyed, getting hit hard. Blaze slid to the ground, surprised to find that it didn't hit as hard as he thought.

"Wha?" Elizabeth exclaimed, trying to figure out why Blaze took the hit.

"Your pokemon is tired from Blazes' attacks on his back. Blaze is heavy, and I was surprised your charizard held him up for that long, but in the end Charizard couldn't handle the weight and became exhausted after that. So I ordered Blaze to take the hit, knowing that the Charizard couldn't hit as hard as he was bluffing." I explained.

"Wow...but your Arcanine could have just jumped back and used a fire blast..." She said not understanding the courtesy.

"Now that wouldn't be real fair now would it?" I said putting my hands on my hips. "Can't have that now can we? I'm not the type to take advantage of a tired pokemon like that." I stated again, with alittle smile.

"Charizard, return." She said nodding.

Charizard nodded to Blaze and the willingly returned. "Hey! What's the big idea! We weren't finished!" I protested.

"You talk about fairness, yet you would have expected me to continue, after what you did for Charizard? Now that wouldn't be fair. We've been beat fair and square." She explained.

I thought hard about it and silently agreed that she did the right thing.

"Now, go Machoke!" She said as she threw the pokemon out in front of her.

"Ok Blaze. Becareful, we've never faced a Machoke." I cautioned Blaze.

"Machoke, Seismic toss!" She ordered pointing at Blaze.

"Blaze duck and then take down!" I said.

Blaze did as commanded, but somehow Machoke read Blazes body movement, and grabed him by the neck. Machoke then swung Blaze and jumped in the air. With one great effort the Machoke swung Blaze over his neck and towards the ground.

Blaze, who was tired from his last battle, couldn't defend himself against the Machoke. After slamming into the ground, he struggled getting up, but his legs gave out, and he just laid there struggling, but then his body just seemed to give up altogether, and he knew he been beat.

"Blaze return!" I said smiling. "You did excellent!"

"That he did! I'm amazed that an Arcanine could be that nimble yet be that heavy and bulky!" She said truly amazed.

"That's Blaze for ya!" I said grinning broadly.

OOC: Don'tcha just love my battle scenes? XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    OOC: I return from the dead of the last one >.><.<

Name: Anna Hunter
    appearance: *points two the pink and couple trainer cards*
    Starter Pok?mon: Leo (Espeon, M), Sparkle (Raichu(Shiney), F), Mightyena(M)
    Pok?ball: (In order of the pokemon above) Friend Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball
    Personailty: Bossy, flirty, brave, stupid(as in.. will end up almost getting herself killed)
    Hometown: Olivine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back