• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I notcied June sitting alone."Nat i'll just find it myself okay."I went and sat next to June."Hey June."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Razor wind!" I said, alittle nervous now.

The razor wind just bounced right off, and Abby flinched.

"Golem rollout!" She demanded, taking this as an advantage.

"NO!" I screamed as the Golem completely ran over Abby.

Abby, who was squshed by the pokemon, just laid there completely knocked out.

"Sparks!" Sparks roared as he came out of his pokeball without orders, and stood infront of the Golem, ready to battle.

"What?" I said hesitating as I recalled Abby.

"Golem! Let's so them that this rodent can't beat you! Rock throw!"

"Sparks agility!" I yelled.

Sparks who was enraged at the cheap shot that Golem took, jump on top of the rock and then jumped off it before it hit the ground. Lounging at the Golem, Sparks used a thunder attack, and gave it everything he had, as his eyes teared up with anger, and gave everything, everything that the raichu had, he gave to the Golem and a fierce display of thunder, that looked more like a thunderstorm than just one thunder attack.

The golem was hit by about 20 lightning bolts at once, which was more than the regular output of a Raichu.

"CHU!" Sparks said dropping to the ground and tripping the huge pokemon with his tail. "Rai!" He screamed as he ran his fist into the weakened rock of the Golem, in a thunderpunch.

"What?" Elizabeth exclaimed as she watched golems rock body weaken under the thunder attack and then under the thunderpunch. "How is this possible!?"

"Sparks! Mega Kick!" I commanded.

But again Sparks was a step in head of me, he had jumped high in the air and came down with a powerful mega kick. Which cracked golem rock body chipping off half his side.

"Raichu!" Sparks said jumping back.

"Golem!" She cried as she saw the damage of the mega kick. There lied a Golem with a huge crater in his side.

"You want more!?" I threatened.

"Golem!" Golem said getting up not ready to give up yet, and started charging at the mouse pokemon.

"Raichu!" Sparks said charging at the huge rock pokemon.

Golem used a rock smash attack, thrusting his fist forward with all the strength he had left. Sparks jumped on his fist and leapt over his head, landing on the ground, and then using a mega punch directed towards the crater.

Golem swung around at the last second and hit Sparks with a mega punch, sending him flying to the other side of the arena.

"Raichu!" It said sending a thunder attack, this time just on thunder attack hit him unlike its last one where 20 hit it.

"GOLEM!" It yelled, its out shell had already been extremely weakened and the attack caused major damage to it.

"Raichu..." Sparks said fainting, that thunder attack was all that the raichu had left in him.

"Golem..." Golem said fainting, that thunder attack was all that the golem could handle.

"A draw..." We both said looking at our fainted pokemon.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Your Poochyena is a strong pokemon i was impressed at his battling skills."I pulled out a pokeblock."Here yah go little fella."I then looked at June."So June how was your day mine was great i caught a Torkoal."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • "Mine was good. Im a little overwhelemed with the all the homework I've been getting, but other then that, my days been great."

Pirate bite down hard on the pokeblock, and swallowed it whole. "Poocheyena", Pirate said, as to mean 'Im full'.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Your pokemon are amazing!" Elizabeth said happily as she shook my hand. The press on the other hand were dumbfounded, by the display of skills.

"Meet me after dinner, so we can talk, right now, I think they want interveiws with us." She said looking over at the reporters.

I chuckled and started towards the reporters with Elizabeth walking with me. I never had an interview before and I was kind of nervous about the whole thing.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Yeah i've got some homework to but its not much."I pulled out the potion."June do u know were the mail slot is for this place."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I struggled through my next few classes adn wasn't paying much attention since I was still worrying about Nat. Which wasn't smart, sicne my first class after lunch was Fitness. I ended up limping to dinner with a pair of crutches and a cast around my sprained right ankle.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Thats okay i'll find it myself."I finished eating my dinner and threw away my trash."See yah later June i got homework to do."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • "Okay, Bye". June watched pochi leave, then suddenly had an urge to go outside.

"C'mon, Pirate lets go outside", June walked to the place, she went before. She sat down and started looking into the many shapes of clouds.

Pirate went over to the fountain. 'Huh'. Just then a water gun hit Pirate in the face. "Poliwag", a poliwag said form the fountain. It started giggling uncontrolobly, and stuck its tounge out at Pirate when the flustered poocheyena got up.

"Whats the matter Pirate?", June said walking over to the fountain. "Wow, a poliwag!"

"Poliwag", the poliwag jumped into jumped into June's arms, and escaped the biting poocheyena.

Pirate stared up at the poliwag angrily. It stuck out its tongue. "Arn't you just the cutest", June said tickling the poliwag, "Would you like to come with me?"

"Poliwag!" Pirate kept trying to bite the poliwag.

"Alright then", June smiled, "Pirate stop it, this cute little poliwag did nothing to you".

"Poocheyena", Pirate said frustrated. If he could only tell his trainer what happened, she wouldnt think he's so cute anymore.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Hey theres the mail slot."I put the potion into the slot and then walked to my dorm."Ughhhh time for homework."I finished my homework and layed down on my bed."I wonder whats going at home."I then got up and left the room in search of a challenge.

Years
  • Ali quickly wrapped Anna into a tight embrace,

"Hey!" He said, slowly backing away from her with a smile. Princess grinned, jumping up at the sight of Sparkle. Ninetails however, only seemed to give a glare of envy, until she found a very interesting looking Espeon. She walked over to him, asking of the elation his trainer has with her own.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: YEs, it is dinner time!

BIC: Nat watched Sean come in the room on crutches. The small framed teen chuckled slightly and motioned for him to sit down.

"Hey Gimpy, what happened?"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Yay! Cause I was gettin' hungry! ^^

IC: I went to the cafetria starved from the battle I just had, Elizabeth was a very good fighter and it worked up an apetite.

After shoveling food in my mouth, I just settled down and studied. Until I decided to see what Nat was up to.

Knocking on her door, I hoped I wasn't interupting anything.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Nat's in the cafeteria, but I can fix that.

BIC: Nat got up silently. "Sorry, Sean. I've gota get to my room. My aunt is expecting a phone call!"

She got up, taking the plate of fruit with her. Maybe she'd actually eat it, then again, maybe not.

She saw Blaze by her door, and a sinking sensation overtook her stomach, making her want to throw up the single strawberry she'd ingested.

"Hey Blaze," she whispered, opening the door and stepping inside herself. "Why don't you come in..."

She trailed off, smiling up at him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Wow, feels like it's been forever!", Anna exclaimed.

She wore her hair up in a pigtails, her hair more brown then her normal blonde. She was wearing a light blue tee-shirt with a chibi style Mudkip on it. With that she wore jeans. She blinked a moment and went to her purse and pulled out her glasses, with a trendy plastic frame that where a blue color. She giggled slightly and smiled as her pokemon where getting along with Ali's. She took a pokeball from her bag and realeased her Mightyena.

"Before you say anything.. he's not like he was last year," Anna chuckled softly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: nat's in the cafateria, RM.
    ic:I grinned sadly as I managed Top pull up a seat beside her. "wasn't paying attention and fell during the rope climb. At the top of the rope." I said as I began to eat.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah Mew told me! ^^

IC: I just smiled and said, "No thanks, Nat. I just came by to see if you were alright and eatin'. But it seems you were already eatin'. So I'll be on my way...unless you care to talk about some stuff."

I stood there, I was was very very good at guessing others emotions, and I could tell from her look, that she had some stuff she wanted to talk about, and I figured, I knew what they were about, and wanted to see if she had any interest and talking about them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back