• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: Maybe it wasn't meant to be, :laugh: And yep,it's definitely fun to read how you battle, RM! Agood break from the usual :P

IC: Ali heard the bell ring, so he quickly went on his way to his first Foods class. He hadn't taken it the previous 2 years, and he wasn't too sure what too expect... Until he found himself in a classroom with one half filled with stoves, sinks, and other cooking utensils, and the other half with desks. Most of his classmateswerealready sitting down, so he did the same, taking a look at a hand-out that was on his desk.

"Watmel Berry... Exceedingly sweet... Used for pokeblocks only..." He scanned the sheet, it was a complete list of berries and uses...

After taking notes on random berries, and which combinations make which pokeblocks in what types of blenders, Ali was relieved to find himself sketching a Houndoom in his Arts Enriched class. Princess and Ninetails continuously looked over the desk, trying to see the picture, which didn't looktogreat at the current time...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat just shuddered. "I guess it's no use trying to keep this from you, is it Sean?"

It was a rhetorical question, one she didn't expect and answer to. She continued after a small pause. "I'm anorexic, Sean. Have been since the day after my surgery. That's why I'm so weak and depressed all the time. It's been like this almost all summer..."

She trailed off, hoping she'd said enough.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I understood anorexia meant she was unhealthily underweight, and it made me concerned for her. What concerned me more was I couldn't think of a way to help. " Is there anything I can do?' I asked her.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I finished the rest of my classes really fast and then went back to my dorm and updated my pokedex."Its been awhile since i've updated my pokedex."I pulled out my harmonica and began playing then i layed back on my bed.*Hmmm Shroomie looks a little hurt i'll fix that.*I then pulled out a potion and put him to sleep with some sleep powder i got from a paras at home."Just relax Shroomie i'll wake u when dinner comes."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "What am I going to do..." I whispered to myself, I never really fought a fighting pokemon, and my choices were limited.

"Um...go Andre..." I said not too sure of the choice I made, cause I only used him once in a battle and that was against Blaze.

"Mega punch!" Elizabeth commanded, and Machoke skillfully obeyed.

"Uh...Andre...um..." I said trying to think of what to do next.

Andre, who was used to fighting on his own, leapt forward, ducking under the punch and coming up with a skull bash attack. "Nice!" I exclaimed remembering that was the move he used to take down Blaze.

The Machoke stumbled back, surprised at the impact of the well placed attack.

"Andre Flamethrower!" I commanded quickly while Machoke was still in a dumbfounded state.

"Machoke!" I could hear Elizabeth scream was Machoke was engulped in the flamethrower.

"Seismic toss!" I yelled over the roaring flames.

Andre just jumped into the flames, not fearing the fire, and grabed the machoke by the head and threw him into the far wall, and out of the arena.

Elizabeth, who was amazed that each of my pokemon fought with there own completely different style, yet were able to accomplish the same thing quickly, no matter how weak my pokemon was.

"Machoke return!" She said awestruck by Andres bravery of jumping into a deathtrap like that to yet again save Machoke and win the match all at the same time.

"Impressive. But it ends, Go Vaporeon!" She yelled throwing a great ball into the arena, revealing a well taken care of Vaporeon, obviously her prized pokemon.

"Andre becareful." I cautioned.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna walked around the halls looking at her class written very unneatly on a sheet of paper. She sighed, even after two years of attending the academy she could never seem to remember where any of the classes where. She felt a slight nudge on her hand that she held at her side. It was her Espeon, Leo. Anna smiled and patted the pokemon on his head then looked at the scar on her arm, from where she had been attacked last year by her Mightyena.

She looked once again at her paper. She closed her eyes and smacked herself on the head.

"Oh!! I remember where Creative Writing was," She said as she rushed off to her class and handed the teacher a note of why she had entered late and she took a seat in the back of the room.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat just shook her head. "This is something I've got to get through on my own. There's really nothing to be done. Even the thought of food makes my stomach constrict...."

As she spoke, she began walking tword the FItness room, a room she'd always dreades last year. Nat wasn't much of a sportsy person, only a dancer, which was really more of an art.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: More of those battle scenes you've come to know and love! XD

IC: "Hydro Pump!" She commanded.

Andre easily evaded the attack, but was caught off guard when Vaporeon seemed to evaporate into thin air.

"What!?" I exclaimed now confused. "Andre watch out!" I warned him, waiting to see what happened next.

Vaporeon appeared behind Andre and nailed him with another hydro pump.

"NO WAY!" I said as I watched Andre fall to the floor, and unable to get up.

Recalling my pokemon, a rush of anger washed over me. "That's it! Go Sparks!" I said through my rage.

Vaporeon evaporated again, thinking that trick would work twice. However, Sparks had more experience in battle than Blaze and Andre combined, and knew how to hold his own against even the toughest rock pokemon.

Vaporeon appeared behind Sparks, and Sparks was ready, he tripped the water pokemon, with his tail and jumped in the air.

"Thunderpunch!" I said smiling.

Sparks only hesitated a moment, because he was ready to use a thunder attack. But it made no difference, Sparks fell fist first at the shocked Vaporeon.

Sparks made contact, but Vaporeon just evaporated, so it only took half the damage.

"Not this time, Sparks thunder!" I said pointing up in the air.

"CHU!" Sparks exclaimed sending a powerful thunder attack in the direction I pointed.

Hitting the the water pokemon with the full blast, the vaporeon was sent hurrling towards the ground.

"Sparks quick!" I yelled, but Sparks was one step in head of me.

Sparks slid on his belly and stopped underneath the falling vaporeon. The Raichu had broken the water pokemons fall.

"Now finish it off!" I exclaimed.

But before I could issue the attack, Elizabeth recalled her pokemon.

"Go Golem!" She said not even repeating herself about her pokemon being beaten, it was evident she was frustrated and this was her last attempt to win.

"Return Sparks."

"What are you doing!?" She asked her anger showing in her voice. "You just forfeited your Raichu!

"Don't want Sparks beating that Golem, and giving him an excuse for his head to get even bigger. He's the conceited type." I explained, provoking her with a chuckle.

The provoking was very affective, she was growing red in the face, and starting to lose her cool.

"Go Abby!" I said cooly.

The magnificent Absol came out, her femine body was something to be admired, as her smooth coat shone brilliantly.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    June got up out of her seat as the bell rang. She went to Fitness, then Travel. As she arrived at Pokemon Mythology, she found herself weighed down by homework. She continued through all her classes, and found herself at her dorm just before dinner.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: Man i do love those battle scenes.

IC: I lay there in my room thinking of what to do when my phone started ringing."Who could this be it says its from a Calon I wonder who that is o wait Calon thats my friend from next door.I called him back but instead there was a message that said If this is Pochi calling I need you to make me a one of your special potions.Back in my home town i used to make my own potions.I wonder why he needs a potion o well better get to work.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat left Sean at Fitness, heading to her Art class. She smiled as she entered, today was definatly going to be a little different.

There was a block of white marble on each desk. There was also the tools needed to carve a sculpture from the hard, smooth rock.

Nat smiled and sat down. She hadn't carved anything in quite awhile. She'd dabbled in it when she was younger, but she found that sketching was a much mroe portable hobby. She picked up her chisle expertly, barely listening to Professor Daisy's instructions before getting to work.

She went about the marble delicatly. She shaped the top gently, rounding it off. She then paused to think about what to sculpt.

As if in answer to her thoughts, Bubble appeared on her desk in a flash of white light. Nat smiled at the tiny Horsea as it looked up at her in infant curiosity.

The teenaged girl smiled again before slowly indenting the marble in a few places and creating a rough outline of the body. She picked up the finishing tools and began her detail work.

The end result was amazing. The rest of the class had managed to shape rough and almost unrecognizable resemblances of various Pokemon. Nat, however, had detailed her Horsea to perfection. Each scale on it's chest was perfetly aligned. It's tail and snout were perfectly proportioned. The eyes of the sculpture were full of life and angelic grace. The statue itself seemingly moved with the push and pull of imaginary waves.

Nat smiled as she placed the sculpture in her backpack and headed through her last classes of the day and entering the Cafeteria. She sat down and placed the scuplture on the table before her, grinning to herself.

She popped a strawberry into her mouth, chewed, and swallowed.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I finished my potion for my friend and then woke Shroomie for dinner."cmon get up Shroomie its time to eat.Shroomie leaped onto my shoulder and i notcied Nat in the cafe."Ummm Nat weres the mail slot around here."

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    The Mudkip eyed Dean's Spheal, Atlanto. The walls of the arena arose from the ground. You could see through them, basically to hold attack within the arena. Jimmy made the first move with his Mudkip.

"Mud Slap now!" Jimmy ordered thrusting a hand in the air. Dean knew is Spheal was too slow to dodge te attack. He pointed to a nearby pond. "Dive! In that pond, there!" Dean said gesturing.

Mudkip's mud slap flew into the air as Spheal dived in the pond as instructed. Jimmy laughed. "The same." Jimmy said nodding at the Mudkip. The Mudkip flew in the pond happily. Dean wondered what Jimmy was planning.

"Make conditions worse for the Spheal, Muddy Water!"Jimmy instructed as the water turned to a brown shade. He knew his Atlanto was struggling in the water, he had to make conditions worse for the Mudkip. "Come up from the pond and freeze it!" Dean said as his Spheal jumped out of the water. It was obviously waiting at the top for a quick escape from the mud water. Jimmy's lips flew open, "COME UP NOW MUDKIP!" He said bellowing. The ice beam froze the water slowly, but not quickly enough to prevent the Mudkip's escape.

"No more skinny dipping then." Jimmy told the Mudkip. "Earthquake!" He ordered as the Mudkip focused in the command given. "Blizzard Atlanto, we can't dodge the hit."

Pieces of the ice frozen pond scattered on the field. The Blizzard put more ice on the field as Atlanto took the damage of the earthquake. Mudkip tried to withstand the coldness of the blizzard. Its rubbery skin didn't make the situation better.

Atlanto opened its eyes. He was in pain after the earthquake, hopefully the oponent was too. He surveyed the field covered with shards and big pieces of ice. Snow covered the land that was once muddy. It all looked like a muddy arctic tundra.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    June sat on her bed. Looking over at the picture of home, made her feel sick. She lied back, her long red hair spraweled over the pillow. She got up after a minute or two of daydreaming. She took the egg from her knapsack and stared at its blue spotted shell. Wonder what it could be. She put it down on her pillow and decided to stop worring about it, after all it was fine.

June walked over to the dining hall, her poocheyena following behind her. She ordered the usual, french fries, chicken, and pokemon food. She sat at a table, looking around for a friend but didnt see anyone. June sighed and ate her meal.

Years
    Ali doddled over to his room after finishing his classes. He quickly checked on the egg which was cozied into his bag, making sure that nothinghad happened to it. Ninetails giggled at the tiny egg, being quite young herself. Princess did nothingbut sneer, still angry with Ninetails' attitude. Ali grabbed Princess, and walked out of the room with Ninetails behind him, down to the dining hall where he ordered a fruit salad, 2 bowls of pokepellets, and the usual piece of chicken for Fang, if he were to see him around during dinner.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Miki informed all her Professors her excuse for her absence in class and they all gladly accepted it, agreeing that it was the right thing to do. She thanked all of them and sprinted back to her room. She quietly checked on Ruu and sighed in relief. She plopped on the chair and grabbed her sketch book and a pencil. Sketching always did calm her and plus, she needed to do one for homework.

She quickly did a rough sketch of Ruu, doing the basic shapes of her head and body. It took her a few minutes before she was completely satisfied with the shapes and started doing the details of Ruu's face. Miki continued on the next steps and, when she was finished, she glanced at it with a soft smile on her face. She placed it beside Ruu, looking as if Ruu was sleeping beside a mirror, there wasn't any difference between the two, to her eyes at least.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna yawned deeply as she walked slowly to the dining hall. She was a bit upset that she didn't run into any familar faces yet. Leo looked at his trainer and focused a moment before a flash from Anna's bag shone and Sparkle, her Raichu appeared. Anna smiled slightly and Leo returned and Sparkle took a perch on Anna's shoulder.

Anna walked into the dining hall and ordered her food, a simple sandwhich and some pokemon food for her pokemon, and she smiled greatly as she spotted Ali. She walked over and as she came closer Sparkle hopped off Anna's shoulder and jumped ontop of Ali's head.

"Raichu!!", she squeeled.

Anna giggled and sat next to Ali, letting her bag fall to the floor.

"Hey Ali! Long time no see," she smiled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back