• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"i'm fine." I said, breathing heavily adn grinning in spite of myself. "Just not used to moving around with a lame leg." I said, tapping it softly with one of my crutches.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I walked outside to see if anything was going on."Nothin out here."I began walking around."Hey a vending machine."I popped in a quarter and a lemonade popped out."Alright i love lemonade."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"You're not exactly the lone ranger with a lame leg!" Nat giggled, motioning to her own. "I was on crutches for months!"

Nat then turned to Blaze. "Where exactly are we going?" she asked, smling in spite of herself. "You never really specified."

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
"Hmmm.. one that knows us as well as we do so to speak.. involving the color red..", Anna said in a very low voice. "Think they still might be a littled PO'ed... heh".

Anna coughed slightly to indecate she wanted to change the subject. She took a sip of her drink. Sparkle shuddered at the thoughts of the past.

"Raichu..", she simply said nuzzling against Anna.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I popped open the can and guzzled down the lemonade."Ahhhh man i haven't had one of those in forever."I looked around."Well theres nothin to do in the academy so i'm gonna have me a night of fun yahoo."

Years
"Ohhhh..." Ali said, now understanding. Ninetails was now beginning to understand everything, and Ali's long-term absences over the summer all seemed to be coming together. She wanted to tell Fang, but he didn't seem to be around at all. Ali nodded, in agreement with Anna's signal.

"So..." He trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Hmmm i wonder what i can do thats fun around here."I then spotted a little tiny house."Maybe theres something to do there."I then walked over to the house and opened the door."Alright an arcade i hope they have Galaga."

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Time to play Galaga."I popped in a quarter and started playing."U can't beat me i'm the best."My eyes were focused on the screen i wasn't even blinking my pupils were small as i was focused on the game."Hahahaha level 5 already."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Well, originally, 1st year members were only allowed to have one, but that rule kinda went downhill. So I would go ahead!

BIC: Nat smiled. "There's a ramp that leads outside next to the hospital wing," she said, leading the way out.

Once outside, Nat looked to Blaze. "Alright, Captain Random. Lead the way to a night of fun!"

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Emma walked outside. She needed a bit of fresh air. Something was bothering her though. Everyone had two Pokemon. Should she go out and catch one.
That descision was soon interrupted by something ramming her leg. She flew back.
When Emma got up, she looked at what it was.
It was a small brown Pokemon with a hard shell on its head. The Pokemon was carrying a bone about the same size as the Pokemon itself. Emma recognized it to be Cubone.
"Cool a Cubone!" she said taking out two balls. One was Larvitar's Ultra Ball and the other was a red and white ball called a Poke Ball, Emma was going to use it to catch Cubone. "Go Larvitar!" she yelled tossing the Ultra Ball. Larvitar popped out in a white flash.

"Larvi!" she said.

"Larvitar start off with Tackle!" Emma commanded. The small Pokemon rammed into Cubone. Cubone also rammed into Larvitar. Both seemed to have taken a fair bit of damage.

"Cubone!" Cubone yelled chucking its bone at Larvitar.

"Dodge it Larvitar!" Emma yelled. Larvitar jumped up dodging it but the bone came back around and hit Larvitar from behind! "Bonemerang! Of course!"

"Cubone!" Cubone yelled throwing it again. This time Emma was ready.

"Jump Larvitar!" Emma yelled in an obviously fake tone. "It will hit you if you don't!"
Larvitar jumped and Cubone laughed.
"Larvitar duck this time!" Emma yelled once Larvitar landed. Larvitar ducked and the bone flew straight by. Cubone wasn't paying attention so the bone hit him causing a heap of damage.

"Poke Ball go!" Emma yelled throwing the red and white ball. Cubone was engulfed by a red light and was sucked into the Poke Ball. The ball wriggled and wiggled a few times. It also jiggled and then stopped with a "DING!"
"YES!!!" Emma yelled. "I CAUGHT A CUBONE!!!!!!!"
"Larvi!" Larvitar yelled and then fell.
"The poor thing!" Emma said. "Worn out! Better take her to the hospital!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back