• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • "To the hospital wing!" I said. "Larvitar is worn out!" Emma saw June looking at the ball. "That's my new Cubone! You caught a new Pokemon too didn't you?"

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I finished playing the games and went outside and sat right out by the street and put my head down."Hehehehehe what a fun night."I closed my eyes hoping for a challenge to come."*smiling*Man I need something to do beside battling this is a waste of time."I stood up and yawned."*yawning*I'm goin into the cafe to get some coffee."I walked in and the owner said you sure like to come here alot."*smiling*Lets just say i like your coffee."I walked out with my coffee sipping it bit by bit."Hey theres a bench i need to sit down for a bit."I was sitting under a streetlight sipping my coffee thinking of somethin to do.*Hmmm what to do.*I was sipping my coffee when Shroomie closed his eyes and started snoring.*Someones just a little tired.*I put Shroomie in my backpack so he could rest without be disturbed.*Man hes getting heavier.*I walked up to a pokemart.*Hmm i need some more supplies.*I then walked back to the academy i went in and sat in the lobby and pulled out my harmonica i began playing the song that soothed Shroomie.*Thats it Shroomie just take a nice long rest.*I sat there in the lobby still playing the soothing song that calmed Shroomie.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat realized how late it was getting.

"Maybe the night of fun should wait till tomorrow, guys. It's getting late and we do have classes in the morning..."

SHe trailed off, hoping she didn't sound like a nag.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "That's because Blaze is taking forever to decide where to go." I criticized. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, especially considering right now my leg is even more lame than Nat's is right now."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I sat there in a daze playing my harmonica.*Well Shroomie seems relaxed now.*I put my harmonica back in the case and layed back and closed my eyes.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat nodded. "Let's give it day or so then," she said decicivly, looking apologetically to Blaze before heading back into the building.

She stopped next to her door, waiting for Sean. She hoped to invite him in to talk awhile before he went back to his own dorm.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • After hobbling a bit, I finally managed to come to nat's door. "Hey." I grinned. " So how many years did it take me to get here?" I asked her jokingly.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I stood up and began walking to my dorm."Man am i tired."I reached my dorm when Shroomie sneezed out some stun spore."Uh oh i can't move."I began laughing at myself then the sting kicked in."*twitch*Ow this hurts so bad."

Years
  • Ali sighed, looking at his watch.

"Y'know, Anna... It's getting sort of late... I'm gonna get going, k?" He said, stepping out the door of the cafe with Ninetails at his side, and Princess in his arms. Princess and Ninetails constantly gave each other soiled looks, but it was to be expected after so long. Stepping into his room, Ali got changed into a pair of grey sweat-pants, a grey V-neck T-shirt, and fell right asleep on the bed before Ninetails could get to it.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Hmm maybe it will wear off soon."I stood there stunned laughing in pain."Hahahaha this hurts but its still kinda funny."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat gently steered him onto the bed, sitting next to him.

"How long are you in that thing?" she asked quietly, toying with the faded pink ribbon on her wrist again.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I'm guessing about a week." I sighed. "The doctor said it was a really bad sprain, and it may have damaged the achillis tendon to the point where it may hinder my walking for the rest of my life. I'm supposed to check back and see how it's healing next week."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I began moving again just alittle until I fell down."Must get to my room."I got into my dorm and rolled i bad laying there until the pain goes away.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled, realizing it was getting really late.

"You'd better scoot before we get caught," she said, helping him to the door and smiling as she lead him out.

She paused, a thoughtful expression on her face as she quickly leaned over and kissed Sean's right cheek lightly before closing the door.

"Goodnight," she whispered as the door clicked closed.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I punched the wall as hard as i could."Dang it Shroomie that was not cool that could've really hurt me."Shroomie moved back in fear."Ahhh its okay Shroomie i know u didn't mean i'm just a little tired so u go back to sleep."Shroomie fell back to sleep i then walked towards the window and hoisted myself down."I need somethin to do right now."I noticed a can on the ground and kicked as hard as i could."Hmmm i wonder if they let 12 year olds play soccer at school."I climbed back up and rolled back into bed.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan rolled over in bed and fell off. Instead of hitting the floor with a resounding crack, he flopped onto Starlight's now large bulk. The Dratini had been shedding steadily recently, and was now twice as big as Dan was. No longer could Starlight curl about in Dan's lap, now it was the other way around. Groaning, Dan got up and made his way to the caffateria, Dratini slithering along behind him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back