• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyanden

Huh??
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan and Starlight ate alone at thier own table, most of it's seats taken up by Starlight's large bulk. "Boy have you been getting bigger boy.." The now constantly shedding Dratini merly glanced down and smiled, wiggling it's ears, which had begun to change shape.....
    Dan chuckled silently, watching the insanely obvious flirt take place a few table over. He and Starlight got up and padded to Dan's room. Changing into his Black jeans and yellow t-shirt, Dan grabbed his unused bike from the corner and took it outside. training hard for his BMX he did in the fall, He got back, home, showered, washed his outfit, put it abck on, and then meandered off to the library to look up Dragon lore. Dratini left a trail of shedding behind them.
    Once there, Dan putzed about looking up things about Drake the Dragon Master, and his idol (and secret crush/hottie) Gym Leader. After finding out some new stuff about dragons, he returned to his bunk for a nap. When he awoke, He could only stammer as Starlight's new Dragonair Eyes stared back at him.

(YAY! Sorry i ahven't been around guys.)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat went through her classes fairly quickly. She entered the lunch room actually feeling hungry for the 1st time in months. She ordered a bowl of rice and ate all of it, though she did feel slightly sick afterwards. It felt oddly good to be full again....

Ruby and Fang both beamed. Perhaps thier trainer could make a recovery after all!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I had a rough time going through my classes. Blaze could tell something was on my mind, which was why we lost 5 battles in a row in battle tactics. I hobbled into the lunch room fairly down and tired. My arms weren't quite used to the muscle power they now needed. I shoudl have scheduled Weight Training.

I saw Nat and I sat down neaby, grateful to see a friendly, and an especially happy face. "Hello there." I said. "You seem to be happier today."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "No, I'm glad to see you so happy. " I asured her. "Day's jsut been rough on me, that's all." I sat quietly as I contemplated whether I should tell her. But I wasn't sure how she felt, and I didn't ahve the courage last time.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "What happened?" she asked worridly, looking up to him. Her deep green eyes shone as Ruby gave a small giggle from under the table while Fang allowed himself a small growl. Nat ignored both.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Oh, just tired myself around with crutches. "I said casually. "And something has bene on my mind lately.' I began to get quiet. I nearly told her before I was ready to do so, adn I didn't want to rush into it. There was no telling how she'd react.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • 'Oh, stuff." I said, tying to avoid teh question. I looke dup at her slowly, and noticed her looking at me. I looked down again, and began blushing. "Well actually, I was wondering something."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Well, I realized over the last few days that I greatly enjoy being with you, and I find it a priviledge to know you. I think I may love you." I said, blushing beat red now. "And I was just wondering if you felt similarly."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked into battle tactics and sat down in my seat.*Another day of school, another day with no one to talk but my pokemon.*My teacher began a lecture i then pulled out a notebook and began taking notes.*I like this class better when i'm in the heat of battle against a strong opponent.*

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat just smiled, nodded, and rose from the table. She stepped out of the cafeteria, smiling broadly, and only leaving to hide the blush that overtook her cheeks.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I stood and followed her out into the hall. it was rather empty, and everyone else was probably in at lunch. " You didn't answer my question." I said quietly.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat giggled. "I thought you would have guessed! I couln't possible leave anymore hints! But, if you need it spelt out, Yes!"

Ruby giggled then, and Nat turned away, her hair flying out around her shoulders. She stepped outside and sat on the grassy area she used to dance on.

Years
  • "If you need it spelt out, yes!" Ali heard Nat say as he walked himself into the lunch room with Ninetails and Princess. He gave her an awkward stare before turning around, and continued to walk through the doors of the lunch room.

'I thought her and Blaze were...' He thought to himself, feeling very confused now. He ordered a bit of sushi, and took it to a lone table in the corner where he could hook-up his laptop. Princess found the 'Pichu Bros.' wallpaper very amusing, but Ninetails only looked at Ali dumbfounded, aimlessly playing with her slowly splitting, eighth tail. After stuffing a piece of sushi into his mouth, he quickly found himself at the Violet Academy's website, looking up the statistics and teacher's comments on random students.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I got out of battle tactics and instantly ran outside."*pant*Huh this is wierd*pant*." I began thinking of what had happened in battle tactics."How could that have happened it didn't just happen."I slammed my fist against a tree then screamed at the top of my lungs."WHY SHROOMIE WHY HIM!!!!!"I had been in a battle in battle tactics when i came up against a strong opponent."I......I didn't think he would do that."Shroomie had been rushed into critical care after battling a trainer with a Granbull.I then ran to the pokemon centerand sat down on a bench."I....I......I thought Shroomie would be okay but he wasn't i should've known. I swallowed a big lump in my throat so i wouldn't cry.I began slamming my head on the wall and pacing back in forth waiting for an answer from the nurse.I sat down in a seat and waited anxiously for an answer just something that would brighten my day.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat saw Ali's stare and immediatly knew he'd heard her. She'd have to explain to him that she and Blaze were no longer together. Nat was only thankful that Blaze had been so understanding.

She turned back to Sean, aimlessly kicking a toe in the dust out of nerves. It'd been some time now and he hadn't said anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back