• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • ooc: Sorry for not posting, but as Mew13 knows I was gorunded yesterday, and didn't have much room to post.

ic: I smiled shyly. And walked up to Nat. " So then we feel teh same way. I wonder if this changes things between us. " I Said. Before we were friends, but now, I wasn't sure if it would stay as just friends.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and sat in the grass. She drew her knees to her chest and spoke softly. "I don't know, Sean. I guess I'd like things to change..."

She stopped, almost afraid to go on.

Years
  • Princess struggled to see what Ali was typing, but he continuously chuckled, pulling the laptop away from Princess, and returning her curiosity with a red pokeblock, followed by a pat on the head. Princess giggled, rolling away from his hand, and to the edge of the table. Ninetails' 7th, splitting into 8th tail began to glow, as did the surface around Princess. As soon as Princess sat up from the roll, she slid easelessly off the table, and onto the floor, ceasing the glow emitting from Ninetails.

"Chu!" She said, startled a bit. Ali only responded with a laugh, not seeing what had happened. Ninetails arrogantly rolled her eyes, still wanting to see what Ali was doing on the laptop.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled gently. "I'll let you decide on that one, considering I did make the 1st move," she said, staring at her feet.

The girl absently toyed with the faded pink ribbon on her arm again.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I looked over ot her, comprehending what she said. Then withotu a second thought, I leaned over and kissed her softly on the cheek. "That kind of change?" I asked.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat blushed madly. She opened her mouth to speak, but found nothing would come out. Her stomach fluttered and soared.

She nodded, finally somewhat regaining control of herself.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Feeling a need to tell Sean something, anything to break the uncomfortable silence, she spoke softly.

"I used to dance here all the time last year. I remember coming down here to dance and just let off steam through my dancing..." she murmmered. The girl again began playing with the faded pink ribbon tied to her wrist.

Ruby looked up at Nat, not liking her talking about dance. The Raichu knew very well it was unlikely that Nat would ever be able to do the things she once did with her dance.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I sat there waiting in the waiting room until my anxiety took over and i rushed into the emergency room.I got to the door and the nurse opened it on me and i was slammed in the face by the door."Unhhhhhhh.....that hurt."The nurses tolde me to stay out they were just coming out to get water.I slouched down into my chair depressed blaming myself for what had happened.*I.......I shouldn't of fought him he had more experience as a trainer.*My mind began drifting back to the battle.The battle satrted out by each of us showing our pokemon.But then not even i could've known what was going to happen next.The trainer commanded that his Granbull use hyperbeam.I told Shroomie to move then atk with vinewhip since Granbull had to recharge.The Granbull was slapped on the head.The Granbull became even more enraged and stopped taking orders from the trainer.In a grumpy rage Granbull charged and slammed Shroomie back and blasted Shroomie with hyperbeam.This chain cotinued over and over again as the power of the hyperbeam grew stronger and stronger.*Its...its all my fault.*My head slouched down and i began staring into space.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I'm afraid I never did antyhign as actie as that." I said, grinning. "But me and my friends would get together and play cards. We woudl develop our strategies and work for stronger cards and hoped to build teh strongest decks imaginable. i gave up on that dream to pursue a life as a Pokemon trainer." I now remembered the promise I had made to myself back then and grew quiet again, somewhat displeased that I lied to myself like that. I had left my cards behind a long time ago.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "You could easilly pick up your dream," she whispered. "I'll never be able to dance like I used to..."

She trailed off, thinking of the Swan Lake performance that she was supposed to star in. She always dreamed of being the white swan, and she had achieved that. Now, her dream had been dashed.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Not really. "I smiled bitterly. " I had to sell all my cards in order to pay for my tuition. And with the way teh game moves, I'll never make it now. I just hope this dream doesn't fall through, or I'm left with nothing."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat took a swift glance at her watch. "Oh no! I'm going to be late for art!" she said, rising and racing to the classroom.

Upon reaching it, she saw many easels (Sp??) set up. She pulled out her paint set, as she saw everyone else had. She sat down, wondering what they were to be doing.

"Today," Professor Daisy began. "we will be painting an inatimate object of great value to yourself. It can be anything from a penny to a home. Let your mind run free!"

Nat pulled the pale pinks and white to herself, quickly sketching her masterpiece out before beginning to paint. She painted perfectly, pouring her soul into her work. The laces were realistically frayed at the ends and the ends of the shoes were gray from being worked in. The shoes looked soft as the satin from which they were "made". A floor of brown wood was splashed around them, and Nat sighed as she completed the painting.

Her very 1st pair of pointe shoes.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I stumbled my way to Fitness, not that it mattered right now. Because of my injury, I didn't need to do anything. i jsut sat on one of the benches while I watched the others perform flips and climb ropes and things of the sort. Their pokemon were doing the same.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I sat there with my face in my hands waiting and waiting for some sort of sign that Shroomie was okay.*Come on i can't take this i want to see Shroomie.*I began to pace back in forth in front of the door.*This is taking forever.*The big lump in my throat came back but i had back my tears i never did like to cry in front of people i didn't know.Then a chansey came up and sung me to sleep and i slumped down in my chair again as my mind wondered.

Years
  • Ali watched Nat come into the class-room, looking very rushed. After being given clear instructions, he picked up his paint brush, and thought of something important... But nothing came to mind. He found himself often staring at Nat across the room in curiosity, but Princess quickly managed to pull his face away, hoping Nat hadn't noticed anything.

"Pi, chu!" She stated, climbing into Ali's shirt, and climbing back out moments later, with a tight grip on the necklace that Anna had given him.

"Oh yeah... I forgot I was even wearing that..." He muttered, now pulling the whole necklace off all together, placing it on a small table beside him, next to the paints. Ali always considered the position to paint in somewhat awkward, he was so used to sketching on tables that the final product was no-where near satisfactory for him. giving the paintbrush a nudge into it's holder, and putting the necklace back around his neck and into his shirt, he slumped into his chair, waiting for the bell to ring, and trying to ignore what he saw between Nat and Sean earlier... Even more-so, if Blaze knew...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat noticed Ali, forgetting she was in the same art as he was now. She smiled at him, seeing he looked a bit odd. She wanted to talk to him, but found it would have to wait untill supper, as the bell rang. She gave her canvas to Professor Daisy and headed through her final classes.

She entered the luch room, her mind only on Ali. She needed to talk to him. He'd been acting so strangely since she met Sean....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back