• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Advanced Bloodlines, Hidden Treasures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    And didn't I mention this is a completely DIFFERENT world in which the clans DO exist, but the particular characters in the anime DON'T exist. So don't throw that "common sense" crap at me, or I'll kick you due to you starting to argue my calls. Also, this is an RP built on the idea of the anime, it is NOT a RP based on the plot of the anime.

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
    okay, w/e be a little ***** and kick me. i really could care less, you're just a child being an ass because i porved you wrong. and now i dont want to be in your RP so F*** you

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Okay, for one Lucian, this is your SECOND time harassing others, this is Killer-Swift's RP, and you need to realize that.

I suggest you calm down and try to think about what you say before you post it.

Ullion

Years
    Err, thanks Bijou..

Anyways, Lucian is now declined/out.

And just to let you all know, once everyone has fixed up their signups, and one more specefic person (Or two I guess) post their sign up, we shall start! ^.^

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    KQ- Kay, just write it up then. ^.^
    Eureido- Pending. Oh and also, Eureido, the sharingan being associated with the hypnosis part is wrong. If you re-watch the part with the first Zabuza vs. Kakashi fight, you'd notice that the hypnosis part is from his OTHER eye, not his sharingan eye.

Ok. I'm almost done with it so I'm going to leave it there only because it's gonna take a while to delete it. You should just ignore in the case.

Edit: I'm finished now.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Ignore what? *is confused* =S
    Anywho, you're still pending, you and Miku-chan both need to finish your history and I believe that would be it. ^.^ Silvertail needs to finish his signup (if he ever gets to it =/), KQ needs to make his, Skitty needs to make hers, and 22sa has to fix up a few stuff, and he'll be ready.

edit: Umm Eureido, you need to expand it a bit more, your history nor your Personality have reached the MINIMUM amount of lines.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Mkay, you're almost accepted, just add one or two more lines onto App. and Per. then you're accepted, please read the rules that you need 5 lines as a minimum.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Yay! I finally finished. Hopefully you will accept me now that I started his Appearance from scratch and added more detail into his personality.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

This RP blows the RP master is a childish fool

And congratulations on that temporary ban you just received. You must feel so proud. Spamming, swearing, flaming, and breaking the sig rules. You're on a roll.

Apparently, the owner of the RP is much more mature than you could ever hope to be. When he fails, he asks for help, he doesn't start kicking and screaming because he didn't get his own way. Let this be a lesson for next time to abide by the rules next time.

Ullion

Years
    Okay, thank you Origin. ^.^

Also, Eureido, almost accepted, your app. is just a wee short, just add one or two more smaller descriptions and you will be fine. For ex. say if he is thin, fat, tall, short, skin colour etc.

Ullion

Years
    Okay, you are accepted. Sorry for keep on buggin all of you guys on extending it, but its nice to have at least 5 lines, and it isn't that hard either.

Years
    Okay! Finally, here is my sign up! Sorry for the long wait! ^^"

<Name> Hinju Kirima

<Age> 13

<Gender> Female

<Bloodline> Hoderi

<Bloodline History> Hoderi means 'Fire Shine' and the Hinju legend states a powerful fire demon granted this power. The Hoderi allows the Hinju clan to manipulate fire, and use it to their own advantage. It can be provided as a shield and a weapon. Even in damp conditions, the gifted Hinju (Not all members of the clan have the power) can call forth fire for their purposes.

<Fighting Style> By using Ninjutsu, Kirima attacks from afar. Close range attacks are her weakness. Her special technique is the "Fire Release: Ribbon Dragon of Flame" in which she combines fire and ribbons, using chakra to fuse the two into a powerful fire dragon. The technique itself does not drain a lot of her Chakra. By using her Hoderi she can attack using flames, causing severe damage. Rarely does she use it separately, but merges it with her Ribbon Dragon of Flame to enable more control over the demon. When she fears her enemy may be at an advantage, she calls forth a wall of fire, in which she protects herself, and stores any energy directed at the shield.

<Village> Meteor Village (Fire)

<Appearance> Kirima is approximately 5ft 4, and is slim. Her hair is a deep brown and is tied back with ribbons. Her eyes are a deep grey, and her skin is quite pale, making her look naturally tired. Her choice of clothing is shorts, and a simple top. The colours of her clothing are dark, to blend in with the shadows. Around her neck is her Ninja Headband, and tied to her leg is a Kunai knife, not really for battle, but as an accessory. Her arms have ribbons tied around them, and she has a thick white one tied around her waist. The symbol of the Hoderi is a teardrop shape, which is etched on Kirima's forehead – she has had it since birth.

<Personality> Before her grandmother's death, Kirima was shy and would often depend on her grandparent's support in everything. She was timid and did not get on with other children. Once her grandmother passed away Kirima realised it was time to change – not just for herself but also for her grandfather and her grandmother's spirit. She became more confident, and more easy going. She found it easier to make friends, because she was more open. However, she became more stubborn to do things right, and despite being more loyal towards friends, she still lacked some trust. If she meets someone new, she will either instantly like or dislike them – or in some cases form a secret rivalry with them. Deep down, her motto is 'Live life to the fullest'.

<History> Kirima grew up with her grandparents, since her parents were talented Ninja, also possessing the Hoderi, and were always away from home on dangerous missions. Her grandparents taught her how to master the Hoderi. When the gennin exams were due, her grandmother passed away. This affected Kirima deeply, and failed the gennin exams the first time round. Her teacher realised she had potential, and arranged the resit for her. After she passed, she was placed into a team with fellow gennin. The highest ranked mission they ever had to accomplish was a B-Rank.
    Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until her grandfather took ill, out of poisoning. Kirima, at first, wanted revenge for her grandfather – despite the fact he was getting better – and believed his poisoning was related to her grandmother's death. Her grandfather told her that revenge was just an excuse to start another pointless war in life, and that she should embrace the fact that she – unlike so many others – is still alive, instead of avenging other's who have died.
    Her grandfather returned to his normal health, yet still takes ill from time to time. He still teaches Kirima new things, and hopes that one day Kirima will be able to take control of the Hoderi Knife – the legendary Hoderi weapon.

<Other> The Hoderi Knife is a simple blade, however it has the power to be joined with fire, and can cut through many substances. The Hoderi Knife is not passed to just anyone, the member of the Hinju clan wishing to possess it's power must prove their worth. It is a sacred relic and is honoured by the Hinju clan.

Ullion

Years
    Skitty Miaow is accepted. =D
    and you know Kyle doesn't like waiting! >x< J/k ;D
    Yay! 4 People accepted as of right now, 5 more to go.

edit: Okay, 6 of the 9 people who have made sign ups have been accepted. For those other 3 (Krafty, Miku-Chan and SilverTail), you have until 12:00PM Monday to finish. If you're not in the same timezone as me (Currently 11:39PM), then it'll be 36 hours 21 minutes from this post. And I will start the RP tomorrow morning, so you late-comers can join in a bit later. Also as a note: No more sign ups will be allowed accept for the above 3! If you really want to join, send me a quick PM of your sing-up.

editx2: I'm starting it now! Also, I shall PM the people who are in, the other 3 may finish up their sign ups. NO ONE else may join except for these last 3. Also, I'll PM you at one point in the RP (soon-ish) and say when you will be attacked. Other than that, your characters should continue with their regular daily routines.

IC: I woke up again, to a family who had no idea who I really was. They made breakfast for me, a nice cup of tea along with French Toast with bacon. I poured the maple syrup all over the french toast and bacon, and quickly ate it down. I looked through the window and noticed it was the foggy today that you could barely see your own hands in front of your face.

I walked outside and breathed in the misty air. I decided to head out again to train, for a good week or so. I went back inside to tell my 'mom'. "Hey, ma! I'm going to head out for a few weeks again, I think I really need to continue training! Can you pack me some food please?" I yelled out to her. After she packed the food, I headed out to the east. All the water in the air made me feel so tempted to manipulate i; but I couldn't. I shouldn't take the risk of being seen by anyone in the village, they'd probably hunt me down.

After a few minutes I had figured I was far enough away from the village that I could start using the water. In the distance I could see some small trees. "Alright, target practice time!" I whispered. I put my hand out and spread my chakra to the water in the air, and gathered it until it was thick enough and had condensed into a more visible form, then turned the blob of water into tons of needles made of ice. I quickly snapped my hand towards the trees in the distance and the needles flew over there. I walked over to see if I had hit them or not. It took me about a minute to get there, and I noticed the one tree had turned into a porcupine. The needles stuck in almost every part of it that had been facing me, it was practically impossible to touch it without getting punctured by the needles.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    "Vacuum Sword." Minyu said, as he waved his Sasuke's Katana in mid-air down at some gigantic rock and trees. An orange energy fired off from his Katana and managed to dissolve the surface of the gigantic rock, and the tree barks. "Weak." Minyu then compressed his attack around his sword to act as supplementary pressure to increase the cutting power of his sword, then slashed again when he came in close contact with gigantic rock. The sword slashed through explosively and formed a huge, rough scar on the rock. "Ouuuuuccch," Minyu complained, as small pieces of the rock splattered everywhere and hit him in many places. His wind chakra became wild and made him drop his Sasuke's Katana. "Damnit." Still a ways to go. I can't seem to maintain the shape manipulation for more then 3 seconds before it starts pressuring my arms, which makes me lose focus and unable to defend myself from my own technique. Damnit, my sword is getting better, but I still got a long ways to go before I can do this effectively.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Charugan!" Jason yelled. "Good, now do the second stage." Said Jason's dad who stood in front of him trying to teach Jason how to use the third stage of charugan, chamasugan. "Chakarugan!" Jason yelled again. "Ok, now here we go. Watch me." Jason watched as his father did a hand sign. "Chamasugan!" He yelled. "Now you do it Jason."

Jason slowly lifted his hands and put them in the same position as his father did. "Chamasugan!" Jason's eyes started to change a bit. "Yes! Keep going!" His father excitedly yelled. But Jason's eyes went back to they were before. "Sorry dad." Jason sadly exclaimed. "...It's alright. I just thought that maby you were like your brother. He was able to use the chamasugan when he was your age. But I guess not."

Jason lifted his necklace around his neck and squeezed the red pendent. "Yea, he was the best...Well, i'm gunna go." Jason said as he walked to the door. "What, where are you going?" His father asked. "I'm going to train...by myself." Jason replied. "Why can't you stay here so I can help?" "Because, you talk too much and I hate it when people talk too much." Jason finished as he left through the door. "He always says he is going to train but he always ends up in the game corner." Sighed Jason's dad.

It took Jason at lest five minutes to get to a hot spring. "I think I should warm up my chakra before training." Jason focused his chakra to his feet. He then lifted one and placed it firmly on the water. Before you knew it, Jason was standing on the water.

"I don't know why...but, i'm in the mood for a battle. But I think i'll save that mood for the chuunin exams." Said Jason as he walked off the water. "I think I want to go to the game corner and play some gam- I mean build up my speed." Exclaimed Jason as he focused his chakra on the game corner which was less than a mile away.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Swift-kun; I finished ^_^, though absoulutely sorryu for the late application D=.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    ((since you've started i'm not gonna jump in. i'm also in...this is a shock to mee too, a few too many RPs. *has never had this happen to me before* sorry KS!))

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Dontaleo Swagga

Sorry for the prolong. Hope every thing's OK with my sign up. x_x

<Name>
    Dontaleo Swagga

<Age>

<Gender>
    Male

<Appearance>
    The most accurate description of Dontaleo Swagga would be half black, quarter Asian and quarter bling bling. If size does count for real, he's 5'06", a hundred forty five pounds, every ounce of steel. Save for his powerful arms, Dontaleo's figure is rather slim, but quite a safe distance from anorexia. Regular training and break dancing help tone and maintain his form. His most impressive features are probably his eyes. Lavender orbs sit in the narrow slits beneath dark, thin eyebrows. Many have regarded his natural eye colour in high significance; the colour in itself is rare, especially given his tanned complexion. He has short, jet black hair, known to glimmer in certain light sources.

Dontaleo isn't particular about his clothing. Any baggy pants, long shorts or loose slacks would work for him. He never considers tights or anything of the kind at all. The same rule applies to his shirts. He prefers basket ball jerseys or white tees. One thing any onlooker would notice about Dontaleo Swagga, is his affinity for jewelry or 'bling bling'. From earrings, to chained pendants, to flashy watches, they form the quarter bling bling of who he is. Most would think that they're all for show, but their shiny effect has been known to temporarily blind foes, granting Dontaleo an advantage in battle.

<Personality>
    Dontaleo Swagga isn't one to keep things to himself. His rather big mouth does everything but shut up for more than a few minutes. This doesn't appear to be a problem in normal conversation but many get easily annoyed by the constant sound of his voice. Not to mention he always speaks in rhyme. One can imagine just how aggravating that can become, but most people in his life have learnt to cope with it. If there's any hope of becoming friends with Dontaleo Swagga, one would have to be prepared to take the good with the bad, some of the bad being his talkative nature and occasional bragging. That's the just type of person he is. Dontaleo Swagga wouldn't be much of an upcoming rapper if he didn't brag every now and then after all.

<Bloodline> Boomboom

<Bloodline History> The Boomboom clan consists only of Dontaleo Swagga and Papa Boomboom. The fighting style they use is called 'Booyakazajitsu'. The most powerful technique is the Booya Wave, which is a powerful flow of energy that is fired at the enemy through the palms. It's a chakra based attack. Read below for more on the history of Booyakazajitsu.

<Fighting Style> Booyakazajitsu
    This form of martial arts was founded by Dontaleo Swagga's grandfather, Papa Boomboom. On one sunny afternoon, Papa Boomboom was strolling down the street in his shower cap, minding his own business, when he was arrested for being sexier than Justin Timberlake. It was a serious offense that almost led him to the death chamber. But the judges and jury decided to put him in jail indefinitely, only releasing him once he had gotten considerably older and his good looks had deteriorated to such an extent that Justin Timberlake was once again the sexiest man alive. In the meantime, he'd have to learn how to defend himself from all the jailbirds wanting to poke their sticks where they didn't belong. In other words, they wanted to ASSassinate him.

Thus, Papa Boomboom developed the art of Booyakazajitsu. This fighting style incorporates various martial art forms including Tae-Kwon-Do and Capoeira. Papa Boomboom mastered control of his chakra and learnt to channel the energy throughout his body at will. This intensified the power of his moves greatly. Over the years, through training in his jail cell, his overall strength multiplied by more than a hundred folds! He was then sentenced to death for being too strong and resisting rape whilst in prison. But Papa Boomboom refused to go to the Death Chamber. On the night of his execution, he ordered the biggest meal in the history of final meals, and literally broke out of the prison before desert could be served.

Upon his escape, Papa Boomboom learnt his son had been assassinated. He knew the man responsible. Justin Timberlake. Thus, he adopted his grandson Don, who was only a few months old at the time, and taught him the art of Booyakazajitsu so he could protect himself against JT's evil crime syndicate! Papa Boomboom and Don lived in hiding for over ten years until the heat of his prison escape had died down. Don changed his name to Dontaleo and adopted the false name 'Swagga' to protect his true identity. Papa Boomboom is glad to see that his grandson is following in the footsteps of his father, who was once a famous rapper.

<Village> Glacier Settlement

<History>
    Dontaleo doesn't remember much about his past. Only that Papa Boomboom constantly warned him not to reveal too much about himself to his friends. Dontaleo never saw his grandfather's face until he turned ten. Papa Boomboom always used to wear a paper bag over his head, and when he asked him about it, he just told him that he had to wear it or he would be arrested for breaking the law again. Dontaleo was into rap at a very early age. Next to learning the art of Booyakazajitsu, his favourite past time was listening to hip hop. It's no wonder he started writing his own scripts and got himself a deal with a record label at the age of 3. The record label could see potential in the young artist and agreed that his album recording would commence once he turned 18. Dontaleo has since been enjoying the hefty advances his label gives him, often getting himself the hottest gear and shiniest bling bling.

<Other>
    Dontaleo Swagga always speaks in rhyme and cleans his own toe nails.
    Papa Boomboom can produce milk out of his own nipples. (Where did you think Dontaleo got his fix from as a baby?)
    Dontaleo Swagga and Papa Boomboom get extremely paranoid when they hear the song 'Sexy Back', believing it's the danger signal for arch rival Justin Timberlake's approach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back