• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] The Aether Foundation in the Anime?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • The Aether Foundation. (I doubt I spelled this correctly.)

Considering Alola could go anywhere, I'm wondering. Do you guys think they'll include the Aeither Foundation in the anime? Why or why not?

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Your close with the spelling, just take the I out.

As for their appearance. I'm 50/50 on it.

Lillie doesn't have Cosmog which is a big part of the Aether storyiline. We also know nothing of her background in the show. If she isn't at Aether, where's she live then?

Granted these elements could all come into play so they aren't fully necessary right now. I could also see them be brought in and Lillie not know they are evil, if Lusamine is still her mother and in the show.

It will be pretty interesting to see where they go with the storyline. I'd like to see the UBs and Aether, but we'll see in time if that happens.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • I wish she's not evil in the show... just corrupted by the UB's.

If they keep the plot beats from the game the Anime's plot will turn into kill la kill's XD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • There is no doubt in my mind that they will appear. I don't see them not appearing. I just think it will be later on. Aether Foundation did not really have a major role in the games until the end. And it was fairly quick. I think we will see Team Skull mainly, and then the Foundation will come in later.

I think all of Alola will be similar to XYZ, storywise.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I feel they're going to pull a XYZ by having the Aether Foundation appear in the 3rd season alongside with Nebby (and bag shenanigans ensues).

I wish she's not evil in the show... just corrupted by the UB's

If you read UB-01's Sun dex entry, then you would know that what's actually happened to Lusamine.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • Yea I don't see why they wouldn't show up but it won't happen until after the second island I see lusamine being very much how lysandre was with Alain in that the characters won't know she's evil till the very end. Plus the show needs nebby lol I see it becoming the next squishy we'll probably see it once lily gets rid of her fear of Pokemon.

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
  • I'm 100% positive the Aether Foundation will be there. It's a major plot point in the games, and *spoilers*

Spoiler:
    will definitely let them exist in the anime.

Back