• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Against Animal Hunting Club

Are you against poaching?

• Yes, I believe it is wrong.

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • A little. People have rights to their opinions, but they shouldnt overdo it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, there isnt anything wrong with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I'll join, although my opinion on hunting is in between. ^^

And I cant resist commenting on Mudkip84's statement concerning Canadians. xP You're making us Canadians sound like monsters. Canadians DO hunt a lot, but mainly for population issues. If we dont hunt, then we will have too many of a certain animal. Especially deer, and other animals who reproduce quickly such as rabbits. And for that fact about eating seals...o_. Its the same reason. They reproduce quickly, and people need to eat them for survival. Woof~

The reasons stated above dont bother me, but the simple fact that people hunt for the fun of it bothers me. >.O As long as I live I never want to see an animal hanging on my wall.

~Karli

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    *notices that there are now 3 pages* whoa, what I miss >>
    but, I belive that hunting is ok if you have to.
    like peole that live in very cold places XD they sometimes have to hunt seals ;.; even though I don't like it, you understand that that's the way the world gose round... >> even if we don't like it.
    XD but down with poaching! >3

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I want to join, but don't expect me around much. I'm not a good club person.
    Eliana said:
    Not like chickens and such, because I like eating chicken. XD
    And why is killing chickens painfully okay? Chickens go through so much torture and pain, they'd be gladly killed by a hunter's bullet. *posts site*
    https://www.all-creatures.org/egg.html
    Poor chickens :( :( :( :(

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    I like meat, is that a problem?
    Chickens are not endangered either. I'm not saying that means we have a right to kill them, but thats almost the only thing I eat...well not really, but I dont eat fruits...

Years
    Hey Eli, want me to make another banner for this club? Oh, and welcome to all new members! Together we can make a point to stop animal hunting! Oh and Eli, what kind of animal do you want on the banner if I can make another one for the club?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Okay, I respect your opinions,but I eat chicken ^^

Moonlight Dreams, about the banner ya already made- make it "Endangered Species"

Hm...How about Foxes and Whales? XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, i eat meat, but not game ^^;
    Naw, i dont like the idea of hunting foxes (the farmers should protect their sheep more) or whales (they're so huge and magnificant -why kill such a creature for no suitable reason?)

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    The Against Animal Hunting Club

I love whales! They are so cute! <3 I did a science fair project with the cetacea group. It was such an emotional yet educational experience. ^_~

Hmm, how about we make animal sprites and cute little comics?

Years
    Tah-dah! I made the banner with "endandered species". It'll be hard to fit the whale into the banner though with the fox. I'll try make it with just the fox. I'll be sure to blend those colours in the backround to a nice yellow and orange so then it can match the fox style.

Years
    I have such a huge siggy! If I put anything else in it, it'll be too big. If only those spoilers still worked, I could save SO much room with those. XD
    I think I should take out that last picture in my siggy. Least that way it'll be more tiny.
    And the foxxy banner is WAY under way. All I have to do is find the right picture. And I will try my hand at the whale one. I will make sure that both banners will be small and not so lengthy so that it won't waste so much room. But maybe I should try my hand at a small button, right?

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Hunting is wrong and shall always be wrong! you know there are only two hundred tigers left of one tiger breed? (i heard it on the news, can't remember which breed of tiger it was though) people just seem to think it's FUN! i bet 50% of those hunters are homeascidles >:( XD okay maybe not, but doesn't it feel that way? : (

Back