• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The air is tasty here!

Ruellia

Roo-EL-yuh
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 24, 2019
    Hi! I'm Ruellia (well, it's not my real name, but it's what I go by online.) I hope to be doing a lot of posting here - actually, idk why it took me so long to finally register.

I've been a Pokémon fanatic since I turned 4 years old in 2000, and my birthday present was the Pikachu Special Edition GBC and a copy of Gold. Sadly, my financial situation doesn't allow me to keep up with the current generation of consoles but I spend a lot of time replaying the old games as well as fangames and ROM hacks. I used to make my own ROM hacks as well as writing Pokémon fanfics but those are (thankfully) lost to the void now. My favourite generations are Gen 3 for the games themselves but Gen 2 for the Pokémon that were introduced (and Gen 4 for the soundtrack)

Besides Pokémon, my main hobby is listening to and collecting J-rock - we'd probably be best friends if you're at all familiar with that. I also enjoy looking after my variety of pets and I love tattoos and piercings.

Also, I sleep a lot.

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Ruellia (they're still making a slogan) - It's awesome that you joined us here! I definitely like your taste in music and generations wise, I actually find myself agreeing, except for the soundtrack bit (Gen 5 had the best imo.) - I use to sleep a lot, and then a took a job to the life, and thus, it's never a thing! :D

What're some of your hobbies outside of Rock and Pokemon?

I hope you enjoy your time here! This place is awesome :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yes, yes! I like you already. Welcome to the community, Ruellia. I am also a gen 2 loving, pet obsessed, piercing and tattoo having, Pokémon fan from back in the day. I've not gotten it yet, but my next tattoo is going to be the Fairy type TCG symbol! :) I hope you enjoy posting and spending time here!

Back