• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alola Basic

Snikey

Master of Harmony and Discord
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I can 100% confirm that I am the final Nihilego, so with that in mind there are now 6 people to have a sift through and suss out.

Snikey, you've said next to nothing this game, perhaps some words on the current situation? Your quietness concerns me.

Excuse my quietness, I have school, and a lot of homework, so I can't post often. I might as well confirm this, I am Pheromosa, and I investigated Bardothren and he is a ultra beast.

Years
  • Just so we've got it cleared up, Seth wasn't meant to die. I missed Bard's vote for Alex and thought it was 3-3 so I tossed a coin for the lynch and got Seth not Alex. I offered to bring Seth back into the game but he elected to remain dead.

No mystery or game affecting info there.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well, both of them are dead anyways, so it doesn't really matter in the long haul. Besides, I think it would be bad to have Seth back in, knowing that the cult is somewhat close to victory now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • uh! okay! um! EC voted Wiicked last time but idk how EC would really know anything.... but then again who knows? [Attack] Wiicked I guess? we also have four claims here and nobody has CC'd any of yall so im willing to believe for now (then again nobody else has even talked lmao)

Years
  • The Alola Basic

240px-785Tapu_Koko.png

Night Four

The Ultra Beasts were becoming paranoid. The Tapu were all but defeated but this Kahuna human was capturing everything they laid eyes on. They didn't know who they could trust anymore, who among them were still free. Unfortunately, this paranoia lead to the death of one of their own.

Aquacorde died. She was Xurkitree.

Rules

1. Use [Attack] Name to format your votes during the day phase. If you don't your vote might not be counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game. I will not be replacing dead players.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game-related discussion should be kept here or within specific mafia chats made for this game.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread. You are however entitled one final deathpost which must not contain any new information.
    5. Do not post in this thread during the night phase.
    6. You may vote to attack nobody but you might regret it.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun or else.​

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as a Nihilego
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    EvilChameleon as Kartana
    Lucario as Tapu Fini
    Lycanthropy as Celesteela
    Aquacorde as Xurkitree
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Pecilia as a Nihilego
    Alex Kaz as a Nihilego
    Johnny as Guzzlord
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Nakuzami as a Nihilego
    Seth Rollins as Totem Tapu Koko
    Demon Lord as a Nihilego
    Aisu as ???
    Snikey as ???​

Years
  • The Alola Basic

240px-785Tapu_Koko.png

Game Over

Tapu Lele ignored Pheremosa who was once again following an ally, instead choosing to focus its wrath of a nearby Nihilego instead. The Tapu lay in wait within Melemele Meadow, obscured by flowers as the Ultra Beast floated about. Then, when it had turned its back, the Island Guardian attacked.

Meanwhile, the Kahuna was at work collecting his army once more. He too was after a Nihilego. This one floated about quite innocently when suddenly a Totem Nihilego and Totem Tapu Bulu launched at it from the sides, grabbing it and holding down as the Kahuna captured it. The Kahuna let out a wild laugh, he now had enough Totem Pokemon to take over all of Alola. The world was his to conquer.

Bardothren died. He was a Nihilego.
    The Kahuna and his Totems win!

Rules

1. Use [Attack] Name to format your votes during the day phase. If you don't your vote might not be counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game. I will not be replacing dead players.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game-related discussion should be kept here or within specific mafia chats made for this game.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread. You are however entitled one final deathpost which must not contain any new information.
    5. Do not post in this thread during the night phase.
    6. You may vote to attack nobody but you might regret it.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun or else.​

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as a Nihilego
    Salzorrah as a Totem Nihilego
    Lelouch as Buzzwole
    Bardothren as a Nihilego
    EvilChameleon as Kartana
    Lucario as Tapu Fini
    Lycanthropy as Celesteela
    Aquacorde as Xurkitree
    BidoofFTW as Totem Tapu Bulu
    Wiicked as The Kahuna
    Pecilia as a Nihilego
    Alex Kaz as a Nihilego
    Johnny as Guzzlord
    Nick Wilde as a Totem Nihilego
    Nakuzami as a Nihilego
    Seth Rollins as Totem Tapu Koko
    Demon Lord as a Nihilego
    Aisu as Tapu Lele
    Snikey as Pheremosa

Sorry this is up late, I was in agony last night and just wanted to sleep.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i was asleep yo. literally had three hours to respond and that was all during sleep time

if aisu had gone after wiicked it would have prolonged the game ya?

Back