• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    WTF. I haven't been here for like a day, and Team Sun lost? WTF guys, seriously.

You have a 6 point advantage here, what went wrong?

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    UltimateUmbreon said:

DyingWillFlareon said:

Get voting you two! And please hurry...

Nonibros said:
    WTF. I haven't been here for like a day, and Team Sun lost? WTF guys, seriously.

You have a 6 point advantage here, what went wrong?

I couldn't really explain it to you even if I tried Noni...

Just falling behind as per usual. That's all I can say.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    NAME (Your User Name):- UltimateUmbreon
    TEAM NAME (The Name of Your Team):- Team Sun
    VOTING AGAINST (Member of YOUR TEAM (Team Sun) who u wanna vote out):- Myself.

I do not have the time to regularly play this game, so I must withdraw. Yes, I am sure, and yes I would like a chance to be a wild card. No questions needed. Best of luck to Team Sun!

Last edited:

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):- UltimateUmbreon
    TEAM NAME (The Name of Your Team):- Team Sun
    VOTING AGAINST (Member of YOUR TEAM (Team Sun) who u wanna vote out):- Myself.

I do not have the time to regularly play this game, so I must withdraw. Yes, I am sure, and yes I would like a chance to be a wild card. No questions needed. Best of luck to Team Sun!
    Lol, Chu is going to look at this an sigh.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Oh jeez, another Self-Vote :|.

Alright, I'll accept it, do I have any other option -_-?

I'm also gonna end the Voting here, coz Flare hasn't logged in for the past few days & I know why. And u can heave a big sigh of relief Team Sun & thank me too, coz no disadvantages for u this time :).

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    BOARD MEETING #8 FINAL VOTE COUNT

UltimateUmbreon (Team Sun) - 3 Votes (Nidoking, LadyLucina, UltimateUmbreon)
    DyingWillFlareon (Team Sun) - 1 Vote (Salzorrah)

DID NOT VOTE

Team Sun - DyingWillFlareon

So UltimateUmbreon gets Eliminated. But don't worry, u will be given a chance to get back into the game, via the Wild Card Leg :).

Also, Ms. CatBountieHunter, hello Ms. CatBountieHunter, this is the final call for u. Ur flight to Catville City is ready for departure, u need to board quick, or u'll miss the Annual "Meowth! That's Right!" Press Conference ^_^.

To put it in simpler words, CatBountieHunter, u need to PM me what advantage u want & do so asap, or u'll miss the flight, the opportunity I mean :P.

Before I put up the next Challenge, I have a lot of important announcements to make, which I'll make later.

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    chu, will these advantages be valid only for the next leg?
    Yep, all advantages that the Sparkling Pikachus have, will only be valid for the Next Leg of the Race.

Team Sun is dropping like flies here... -.-;
    Better find a way to stem that or none of u will make it to the next Stage of the Event, especially coz.... hehe >:).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Alright Teams, time to announce the next Challenge. Let's continue the story from last time, shall we? So this is where we left off:-

Spoiler:

NOTE: - I added 10 words each to the stories of Sparkling Pikachus & Sun, to make all three 100 words each.

Now what we're gonna do, is continue the stories, 20 Posts each per Team, like last time, BUT this time, the story has to have a logical ending on the 20th (40th in total) Post.

Most Rules the same as last time.

1. Every Team has been given a different story to add to, so make sure u continue ur own Team's story & from where ur last Team Member to Post left off.
    2. Remember to copy-paste the whole of the current story before adding ur 5 words.
    3. Again, add ONLY 5 words to ur Post & bold it, so that it stands out!
    4. U can add punctuation marks whenever u want, they won't count as words.
    5. Emoticons are not allowed.
    6. No Double Posting at all. If any Member Double Posts, i.e. makes two consecutive Posts, ur whole Team will be getting penalties.
    7. Nothing vulgar, obscene, inappropriate, no political or religious references & no curse words at all, or ur Team will be immediately disqualified.

The New Rules:-

1. The total length of the story has to be exactly 200 words per Team (i.e. 20 previous Posts + 20 new Posts), i.e. the teams have to make 20 more Posts.
    2. When u make the last Post, the story has to have a logical ending, so it'd be a good idea to discuss in the GC & actually work out the story, before u start Posting.
    3. Rules for Posts per Team Member are different for each Team this time around, keeping in mind the number of Members.
    Team Sparkling Pikachus - At least 6 Members have to make 3 Posts each. The Seventh Member has to make the remaining 2 Posts.
    Team Moon - Each Team Member has to make exactly 4 Posts each.
    Team Sun - Each Team Member has to make exactly 5 Posts each.

This Rule (posts to be made per Team Member), is subject to Change, depending on how The Sparkling Pikachus use their advantages.

If Sparkling Pikachus use a Fast Forward on ur Team Member, that Member will be safe from Elimination & u'll have to make 3 Posts less, i.e. 17 if u use one Fast Forward & 14 if u use two.

Here's a Yield will work. If u use it on:-
    A Team Sun Member - That Member will be directly up for Elimination, but the Team will have to make 5 Posts less, i.e. only 15 Posts (still 5 Posts per remaining Members).
    A Team Moon Member - That Member will be directly up for Elimination, but the Team will have to make 4 Posts less, i.e. only 16 Posts (still 4 Posts per remaining Members).
    Ur own (Sparkling Pikachu) Team Member - That Member will be directly up for Elimination, but the Team will have to make 3 Posts less, i.e. only 17 Posts, 14 in case u use two Yields on ur own teammates.

But whatever the case, the Story HAS TO end logically.

So Sparkling Pikachus, all FOUR of u who have the advantages - Linyit, CatBountieHunter, Risnionia & AmetsuCAT, have to use them BEFORE the Challenge commences. So discuss in ur GCs & u can Post who u want to use ur advantages on, here on the Event Thread.

I'll already explained how u need to use them.

In case anything is still not clear, feel free to PM me :).

And everyone else, I hope Rules are clear.

P.S. - EVERYBODY, PLZ DO NOT start Posting yet, wait for the Sparkling Pikachus to use their advantages.

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
    I want to YIELD "Aquacorde"

THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I cant remember much from the past freaking two weeks and i thought i was supposed to be on sun but i was kicked out of the room appearantly and idk anymore if someone wants to explain it to me please do otherwise im quitting and leaving permanently cause ive lost any interest in anything on here at the moment and if im kicked out of a group chat AGAIN then yeah im not doing anything with someone im not going through that crap again

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I cant remember much from the past freaking two weeks and i thought i was supposed to be on sun but i was kicked out of the room appearantly and idk anymore if someone wants to explain it to me please do otherwise im quitting and leaving permanently cause ive lost any interest in anything on here at the moment and if im kicked out of a group chat AGAIN then yeah im not doing anything with someone im not going through that crap again
    Hey, are you okay? Give Chu a PM RE: game stuff but I'm all open ears if you want to talk about anything at all. We're all here for you.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    So Linyit Yielded Aquacorde & CatBountieHunter Yielded Nidoking, which means that Aquacorde, Nidoking, if ur teams do not win the next Challenge, both of u will be directly up for Elimination, so double responsibility on u guys now, to make sure the rest of ur Team Members Post on time.

Flare, first of all, u are still on Sun & u still have access to Sun's GC. U were just one of the Members, randomly selected to be shifted from Moon to Sun. I know u haven't been keeping well, so I exempted u from Voting & didn't give ur team any disadvantage either, for u not being able to participate. Most of ur Team also thinks u are a better player than UltimateUmbreon, which is why they didn't vote u out. All in all, everyone is trying to help.

So, my little fireball, just try to be a bit more calm & when u are, PM me & we'll talk :).

Spoiler: Notifications
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Alright everyone, I'm now gonna introduce u to a "Scavenger Hunt", which will be a very important upcoming Challenge. Some of u might have an idea what it is. Those who don't, especially all the newbies, please pay attention.

Spoiler:

Also, u'll be playing some Online Games as well, so read the following:-

Spoiler:

If anyone has any questions regarding any of the above, feel free to PM me any time :).

And Sparkling Pikachus, I can only give a few more hours for AmetsuCAT & Risnionia to use their advantages or unfortunately, they won't count, so better be quick.

So guys, I'll make the announcement for the Next Challenge (Posting Challenge Part #2), in a few hours from now.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    doesn't my being safe from being voted most dedicated member cancel that direct elimination threat? .3.
    I was gonna mention that at the right time & I think this is the right time.

Sparkling Pikachus, this is exactly why I told u repeatedly, make ur choices wisely, even gave u hints, but everyone seems to have missed something. Remember this:-

Also, since Aquacorde & Nidoking were chosen the Most dedicated Members of their respective teams, their advantage is that the next time their teams face Elimination, they will be safe.
    Team Sun faced elimination last time, so Nidoking's advantage was cancelled, but Team Moon did not, so Aquacorde's advantage stays & it will still be valid for the next leg, if Team Moon is safe again this time.

Also, Team Sparkling Pikachus, since AmetsuCAT & Risnionia didn't use their Fast Forward advantages, they have to be cancelled -_-.

But, since Aquacorde & Nidoking have been Yielded, they won't be taking part in this Challenge. As I said above though, Aquacorde will be safe from Elimination.

GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Challenge #10 - INTERSECTION CHALLENGE

Collaborate A Story - Part 2

All Rules have already be explained HERE.

For ur benefit, here are ur stories so far.

Spoiler:

But since Team Sparkling Pikachus used a couple of Yields (on Aquacorde & Nidoking), the only change will be the Number of Posts to be made per Team Member (of Team Sun & Team Moon).

These are the new Post limits:-

Team Sparkling Pikachus - At least 6 Members have to make 3 Posts each. The Seventh Member has to make the remaining 2 Posts, i.e a Total of 20 Posts.

Team Moon - Each Team Member (NinjaQueen, LennieFrost, GreenLegend56 & Lugarugan) has to make exactly 4 Posts each, i.e. a Total of 16 Posts.

Team Sun - Each Team Member (Salzorrah, LadyLucina & DyingWillFlareon) has to make exactly 5 Posts each, i.e. a Total of 15 Posts.

And remember Teams, there HAS TO BE a logical ending to the story, when u make ur last Post, or it may not be accepted.

So Teams, I hope u got ur stories ready, u can start Posting right now, to continue ur stories :).

P.S. - Did everyone read my previous post? Understood the Scavenger Hunt & Online Game Challenges or not?

Back