• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

d

Oh wait never mind, there's plenty in Nonibros and CatBountieHunters posts

Also can someone explain why lucina of all people was voted off

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Okay, so u want to start all over again, very well then. I didn't want to do this, but since this is again turning into one vs all, so be it.

Taking that "dude" thing way to literal. We say that in the USA friendly, or just a way of addressing people, not as an insult. What did you want him to say, "sir"?
    First of all, if u haven't noticed yet, I'm not an American, but I am aware of the American way of talking. It was the tone in which it was said that I had a problem with, which was rude imo. Why is it always contestants who have the right to protest?

Icon - "One who is the object of great attention and devotion"
    Gonna have to call you out on this one and say that Amitabh Bachchan is not your most recognized icon (India's). That would be the Buddha by far. Or if you'd like, Ghandi.
    Okay, so I have to take culture classes from u then now? Lord Buddha & Mahatma Gandhiji are no longer alive. Maybe I should have said "living" Legend then. Now u are the one who's making this literal.

"so associating words like "stupid" with him, is very irresponsible & careless on ur part. Not appreciated at all."
    That's an opinion mate, not a fact. Not everyone likes your singer, though I didn't think he was too bad. Calling someone irresponsible for not liking your pop idol is like me loving Michael Jackson, and someone says how terrible he is. Calling them careless is not the way to go. They have their own opinion, don't try to shun them, lol.
    That's true for someone who u know about, not for someone who u have no idea of, so it is careless. If someone says something bad about a singer/actor who u are a bit fan of, won't u reply back? I did just that & I don't think I said it in a rude way.

"Btw, there was no need for me to give any hints, but I still did. They were good enough, but u failed to read into it, that's on u, don't blame me."
    Kek. Failed to read into it, that is a good one mate. You made a very specific challenge answer, and I mean very specific answer. Don't say how it is everyone else's fault that they didn't get Pikachu and Raichu from a Metapod, Blastoise, etc. These people spent many hours trying to figure this out, and some even lost sleep over it, and to basically neglect that is "irresposible and careless" on your part.
    That was a very "specific" answer to what was said by a "specific" contestant. I only said "failed to read into it", never said it was anybody's "fault", don't try to put words into my mouth. Someone calls a Challenge stupid & I don't have the right to reply back?

"I've said this on Survivor & I'll say it again, this is not a kindergarten birthday party, where everyone gets a candy & goes home happy. We're having a competitive Event on a Forum, so I have to make things interesting & that's how it will be."
    No, but it should be fun and when everyone is giving themselves a headache because you have very specific challenges, then where, really, is the fun? Sure, everyone won't win, but it's supposed to be a fun competition, you win some and you lose some. But your challenge was the equiv of "I need you all to run to the end. I'm going to put massive boulders in the way. I'll put signs in front so that you know how to navigate, but I'll write them in Chinese for you so that you can't read them. I then want you to trip and fall at least 8 times before making it to the exit. You are also timed for this challenge, and did I forget to mention that you will be doing this for 10 miles? Ok, ready? GO!"
    Again the same thing, when I was putting up easy Challenges, everyone was like "oh this is too easy", now I put up a more difficult one "oh its way too difficult". I'm trying to come up with the right balance, but everyone has different opinions, so u do want me to do, put up separate Challenges for 34 different Individuals?

Alright, so u want to spoonfed Challenges, very good then, every Challenge from now on will be like that easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

"Or maybe there won't be any Challenges coming up at all."
    Lol, this sounds very salty to me. So, some people complain about your challenge and you'll punish them by quitting the game again? Lol, relax man, chill out. With praise comes criticism, and if you're going to continue to host these games, you'll need to learn how to take them in stride. It's just how it is, accept it.
    You are taking this way too literally again. When did I say I'll quit? Did I? Let me check, no I didn't. Don't count ur chickens before they hatch. I think u should go ahead & make ur own game, I'm sure u'll make a very good host.

I'm not going to do what I did last time, but if you aren't going to take feedback from your own players, then how can you say your cut out for this hosting job? One should be open to feedback to improve their "product" (this game), and if you aren't open, and if everything must go your way, then why would anyone play? I've found that the games I love the most are the open ones, and in this type of game, you should be open to what they are saying. Has someone called you out on something? Are they right? If so, maybe you should change your tactic.
    You are already doing it & this is almost exactly like last time.

I never said I'm not open to feedback, but there is a certain way things should be brought up. And this was no feedback, it was just an outburst.

And btw, nothing is going my way, just to be very clear. I wanted this to go differently, but I'm getting no help at all from anybody I expected, so I'm literally doing this on my own.

I've never claimed to be perfect & I never aim for that. I just try to give in my best, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But if u are on the Event, learn to suck it up sometimes. I do that many times.

All ur opinions are only based on what u see on the Event. Do u have any idea how much planning, how much work goes on behind the scenes - A LOT, which none of u are aware of & I don't want u to, coz I do care for anyone who's on the Event & I would not want my Contestants to face any kinda problems.

You very conveniently only want to see one side of me & give a damn to the other side. I've always addressed every query that anyone brings up to me. Many contestants here are new to the community & I've always been courteous to everyone & always made sure they are comfortable around the Event. If any one person says I've been rude to them, outside of this Event, I'll quit right now.

And just like last time, I don't care how many roadblocks I encounter, nothing can bog me down, I'll bring this Event to the right end, even if I have to go ahead with only one person who's interested in playing, believe that.

d

You see, the Pokedex numbers correspond to the letters of the alphabet

Bulbasaur 001 = A
    Venusaur 003 = C
    Wartortle 008 = H
    Blastoise 009 = I
    Metapod 011 = K
    Pidgey 016 = P
    Sperow 021 = U
    Raichu 026 = Z

The answer is Raichu because his letter isn't in Pikachus name

Chu you forgot to say you are ending the challenge so does this mean I won on a technicality? =^)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Haha, its really funny because I was actually, legitimately, going to say Lord Buddha and Ghandiji, though no mahatma.

Trust me, I have a LOT of respect for certain parts of Indian culture, mostly ancient.
    Too late now.

Somebody said this to me on Survivor:-

Careful about religion/philosophy, because you will get people who will disagree with you and all of a sudden the game turns into some serious discussion on how people view themselves to be, and it'll become a mess and destroy your game.
    Maybe next time, follow what u preach & do some proper research, before commenting on anything related to culture/religion.

The tone was more like "dude! What the heck, this is so out there!". His tone wasn't hostile, more exasperated, suprised. Maybe even annoyed. But not hostile.
    Capitalization = shouting = being rude

And I don't instigate, only respond.

Everything else has already been addressed, so I'm not even gonna take that up, have other important stuff to take care of than get dragged into a war of words with u.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    SSOOOOOOO does that mean the Nidoking guy wins....I would die if he did....like my guts would be exploding with laughter if he did.

I think he should because that is funny and ingenious.....

I like this Nonibros guy....he knows me.....and speaks my language......

Reactions: 0

d

So... just a general question to everyone, assuming some of you have Sun/Moon, how to they hold up compared to the Kalos games?

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Yknow what maybe I'll just keep quiet instead
    Kek, ill pm why that's a good idea mate, though you know why.

CatBountyHunter, I'm just doin my job as a public servant for lord kek. Hahaha, but thanks man, ill add u later when I get a real PC.

Nidoking, I didn't know they were out yet, besides the leaked roms. Anyone else looking forward to them?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    I really like the games, I haven't got very far; just because of a combination of me having no time, and doing a let's play on it. It just takes me a bit longer to get through some games.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    How was Lucina voted off? There were much better choices for that, wth?

Wh-What? I... I see... Agh I knew this would happen eventually, I just didn't... sigh Well I'll be graceful about it and bow out, but I really wish I could've stayed in this from beginning to end...

NinjaQueen, Aquacorde, go on to the next step of the journey that I cannot surmount. If all goes well in the Wild Card Leg, I'll be right there by your sides again in The Amazing Race. If not then... Well it was a fun ride while it lasted.

Best of luck, you two! I believe in you both!! <3 ~

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    Name: GreenLegend56
    Team name: Team Moon
    Voting against: Aquacorde

Oh well I'll just vote for the strongest on a personal view, pity it has to end like this

Back