• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Wh-What? I... I see... Agh I knew this would happen eventually, I just didn't... sigh Well I'll be graceful about it and bow out, but I really wish I could've stayed in this from beginning to end...

NinjaQueen, Aquacorde, go on to the next step of the journey that I cannot surmount. If all goes well in the Wild Card Leg, I'll be right there by your sides again in The Amazing Race. If not then... Well it was a fun ride while it lasted.

Best of luck, you two! I believe in you both!! <3 ~
    Since GreenLegend ^ has voted out Aquacorde, it is best you do the same, as you are not out of the race quite yet.

Last edited:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    It's fine guys. Though lately I haven't been feeling too well and I wasn't sure if it was going to get the best of me later and affect my performance in the Race so maybe a little break will help, but I don't want to miss out on anything.

d

I guess in a way it makes sense to vote off the strongest team player now since the merge is happening.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Have to put a last word in here.

Nonibros said:
    Reason: I'll be the bigger man
    Making a mukpost, deleting it & then claiming to be a "bigger man" doesn't make u one, its ur actions that do.

But I know what u put there, coz I got a notification. Talking about Lord Buddha is talking about religion, coz Lord Buddha was the founder of Buddhism, a religion/philosophy followed in many parts of Asia (mostly), so its nothing to keh about. So again, a friendly advice, be careful.

Anyways, after all the drama, lets get back to business.

Spoiler:
    BOARD MEETING #10 CURRENT VOTE COUNT

LadyLucina (Team Sun) - 2 Votes (Salzorrah, DyingWillFlareon)
    Salzorrah (Team Sun) - 1 Vote (LadyLucina)
    GreenLegend56 (Team Moon) - 2 Votes (NinjaQueen, Aquacorde)
    Aquacorde (Team Moon) - 1 Vote (GreenLegend56)

So LadyLucina & GreenLegend56 get eliminated. But don't worry, u will get a chance to make it back into the game via the Wild Card round.

Team Sparkling Pikachus, where are u, why are u guys not casting ur Votes? Can't give u too much time, better be quick, or I'll have to shift the Voting to the other Teams.

garghelina always knows just what to say
    Nah I like to joke around with Chu a lot. He knows I'm not serious
    Gharghe got banned (yet again, lol {XD}). My interview ;-;.

So... just a general question to everyone, assuming some of you have Sun/Moon, how to they hold up compared to the Kalos games?
    No 3Ds, no Sun/Moon -_-.

Too much salt, don't u guys think? Let's spread some love on this Thread {<3}.

THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Pika Pika :chu:

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Have to put a last word in here.

Making a mukpost, deleting it & then claiming to be a "bigger man" doesn't make u one, its ur actions that do.
    Correct, and my action was to delete the post. One is free to choose to change, and so I did. Clearly, because you needed a last word, and couldn't drop the matter as I had, you would rather we make a little debate.

But I know what u put there, coz I got a notification. Talking about Lord Buddha is talking about religion, coz Lord Buddha was the founder of Buddhism, a religion/philosophy followed in many parts of Asia (mostly), so its nothing to keh about. So again, a friendly advice, be careful.

Anyways, after all the drama, lets get back to business.
    You actually don't know what I put there. You simply can't, as I made 5 lines of text, and you could only read part of one.

No, mentioning a name is not the same as talking about the religion itself. It was simply a passing reference, which has nothing to do with the teachings of the Buddha. It's kek, not keh, and the reason I keked is because you assumed that merely mentioning a name somehow equates to a religion to you. It does not. Simply mentioning Jesus Christ doesn't mean I'm discussing Christianity, as you can see in this sentence.

I know who the Lord Buddha was my friend, and I have immense respect for him and his teachings and his life. Also, and maybe you did not know this, but Buddhism is also followed in America, and there are monasteries located in this country, not solely Asia.

"Gharghe got banned (yet again, lol ). My interview ."
    Lol, here text was too cool(add cool effects).

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Too much salt, don't u guys think? Let's spread some love on this Thread {<3}.
    Sure thing.
    THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?
    ------------------------
    Jokes aside, let's actually go just like what we were used to in several rounds of challenge back then. Even being voted out still made me eager to at least make a comeback.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Correct, and my action was to delete the post. One is free to choose to change, and so I did. Clearly, because you needed a last word, and couldn't drop the matter as I had, you would rather we make a little debate.
    Wrong, ur action was to delete the post & put in a side note that u wanted to be the bigger man. The bigger man does not need to prove his actions.

You actually don't know what I put there. You simply can't, as I made 5 lines of text, and you could only read part of one.

No, mentioning a name is not the same as talking about the religion itself. It was simply a passing reference, which has nothing to do with the teachings of the Buddha. It's kek, not keh, and the reason I keked is because you assumed that merely mentioning a name somehow equates to a religion to you. It does not. Simply mentioning Jesus Christ doesn't mean I'm discussing Christianity, as you can see in this sentence.
    I read everything u put up before I logged off yesterday, I was just too tired to reply. And would not have, if u had simply deleted the post minus that side note. I'd have dropped the matter & moved on.

Also, I was simply making a reference to an artist, u were the one who brought religion into this.

I know who the Lord Buddha was my friend, and I have immense respect for him and his teachings and his life. Also, and maybe you did not know this, but Buddhism is also followed in America, and there are monasteries located in this country, not solely Asia.
    Yes I know, that is why I said Asia (mostly). Again, u're misquoting me, read first before replying.

We can actually have a healthy debate on this, so take it up with outside of the Event & we'll talk.

U know what, I can even have a Challenge based on something like this, a discussion, Round Table style, coz this is a Global Event after all & that is a part of the Forum.

But right now, we are having a Game Show, not a cultural/religious debate.

So, moving on, Team Sparkling Pikachus, if u don't start voting soon, I'll be left with no option, but to shift the voting to Team Sun & Team Moon.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Tbh I think they had enough time. Voting started a day and a half ago...
    Kek, they were all watching me and Chu debate this.

"OMG, wat gonna happen next" - Everyone cept Nidoking.

Alright Chu, I'll pm you later, buddy :)
    Damn, we were so busy arguing that I almost forgot there's also a voting process going on {XD}.

The PM thing worked, no more arguments on the Thread, yeah ^^ *Ahem*, I mean ya PM me, but puhleeez keep it short :P.

That's actually a Stunfisk, in a Nidoking suit, working as a secret agent for TR ;). Oh wait, u are the Team Leader, u didn't know that?

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Team Sparkling Pikachus, I think its more than enough time, so if u do not within the next few hours, I'll have to shift the Voting to Team Sun & Team Moon.

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
    Name: Sap88
    Team name: Sparkling Pikachus
    Voting against: AmetsuCAT

Sorry! Nothing personal, just need to get the voting started so we still can vote ourselves.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Yeah, sorry about not voting....I have a RL job that is working me to the bone because of the holidays sigh...

Name: CatBountieHunter
    Team name: The Sparkling Pikachus
    Voting against: AmetsuCAT

Back