• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Name: EvilChameleon
    Team Name: Team Sun
    Voting For: Lugarugan

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
    TEAM SUN - 9 (EvilChameleon, LennieFrost, ordinaryOddball, John, Lelouch, Juno, Salzorrah, UltimateUmbreon, PercyX)
    TEAM MOON - 7 (Aquacorde, Waterproof, LadyLucina, HyperMorian, Nonibros, DyingWillFlareon, NinjaQueen)

Although everybody from Team Sun answered, u guys forgot that Lugarugan had been Speed Bumped & was given an Extra Challenge. I made it clear that unless he does so, his answer won't be valid. Since he didn't do that Challenge, his answer will not count.

As a result, there will be Eliminations from both teams.

I don't understand this, myself. Team Sun had two more points than Team Moon in the final score. Deducting one for Lugarugan's invalid answer would not make it a tie. What am I missing here?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I don't understand this, myself. Team Sun had two more points than Team Moon in the final score. Deducting one for Lugarugan's invalid answer would not make it a tie. What am I missing here?
    What u are missing here is why the numbers look so uneven.

Firstly, Team Sun has one Member more than Team Moon.

Now, one of ur Team (Team Sun) Member - Juno, gained a Special Reward & "Yielded" GreenLegend56. Although it meant he'd be nominated directly for Elimination, it also meant that he cannot participate in the Challenge (which was explained to Juno). What this meant is that there'd be one Member less to answer for Team Moon.

t0gekiss did not answer for Team Moon, Lugarugan didn't complete the Speed Bump Challenge for Team Sun, which means one Member each did not complete the Challenge for either Team.

When I put a Team Challenge, its just that, a "Team" Challenge, which (unless I say otherwise) every Member of a Team has to compete in & complete. If even one Member doesn't, the Challenge cannot be counted as completed.

Pika Pika :chu:

d

edit: Actually I'm not going to vote yet. I want to give Lugarugan a chance to explain why he forgot about the speed challenge.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    NAME: Nonibros
    TEAM NAME: Team Moon
    VOTING AGAINST: t0gekiss

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    NAME: Waterproof
    TEAM NAME: Team Moon
    VOTING AGAINST: t0gekiss

So sad you had to eliminate the ones you love.

What the- WHERE WERE YOU?!

Hanging out with Cutonica Jr. before she left, and crying.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
    Opting out of the game.
    1. I didn't understand LegendChu's last post, even a little bit, and if I don't understand the system, I shouldn't participate.
    2. Not enjoying my time here much.
    3. My real life is about to get very busy.

You can use me as a vote-out when you don't wanna vote out any of your other members.
    Peace.

d

Sorry to see you go. Basically LegendChu said it's required that all of our members post otherwise we don't win. Because Catman had to do his speed bump challenge in order for his entry to count, and he didn't, that is why we're also voting someone off.

Catman sent me a PM saying he was busy and that's why he didn't get around to the speed bump challenge.

I'm going to wait an hour or two before voting just in case Catman comes on or OrdinaryOddball changes his mind, but no longer than that. I don't want to cause our team to get disadvantages.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    BOARD MEETING #3 CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Lugarugan (Team Sun) - 1 Vote (EvilChameleon)
    ordinaryOddball (Team Sun) - 1 Vote (John)

t0gekiss (Team Moon) - 7 Votes (NinjaQueen, Nonibros, DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, Waterproof, HyperMorian, GreenLegend56)

Opting out of the game.
    1. I didn't understand LegendChu's last post, even a little bit, and if I don't understand the system, I shouldn't participate.
    2. Not enjoying my time here much.
    3. My real life is about to get very busy.

You can use me as a vote-out when you don't wanna vote out any of your other members.
    Peace.
    1. I think I explained very clearly (as did John). To put it in simpler words, if u're doing a Team Challenge & even one Member fails, it has to be on the whole Team, that's how Team Challenges work.

2. There is no lack of effort from my side & I suppose that most people here are having a good time, but of course everyone has their personal opinions. I know u take Challenges seriously & I appreciate that, but maybe try relax a bit more :).

3. Busy life is something I can relate to, coz I have a lot of stuff going, work, studies, other personal stuff & its sometimes very hard to manage time.

ordinaryOddball, u'll have to confirm one thing, do u want to be given a chance to make it back via the Wild Card Leg? t0gekiss has confirmed that although he's opting out for now, he wants another chance later on, when its time for the Wild Card Leg. Let me know ur decision.

And guys, especially Team Sun, please get voting. Since both t0gekiss & ordinaryOddball have confirmed that they want to leave for now, if they don't Vote, it doesn't matter, but if others don't, as I said, there might be disadvantages for ur Team(s), depending on how many Members don't Vote.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Juno said:
    Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    HyperMorian said:
    Chikorita (aka Emera)
    Nonibros said:
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    Waterproof said:
    Skitty (aka Meow)
    t0gekiss said:
    Lelouch said:
    Chimchar (aka Fire)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    EvilChameleon said:
    PercyX said:
    Riolu (aka Riot)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    ordinaryOddball said:
    Chespin (aka Glendale)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    John said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Well guys, I really don't know why u are not Voting, but its been almost 35 hours since I announced Voting & that's more than enough time, so I'm gonna end the Voting here & as I said, everybody who did not Vote, gets a disadvantage.

BOARD MEETING #3 FINAL VOTE COUNT

ordinaryOddball (Team Sun) - 2 Votes (John, UltimateUmbreon)
    Lugarugan (Team Sun) - 1 Vote (EvilChameleon)

t0gekiss (Team Moon) - 7 Votes (NinjaQueen, Nonibros, DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, Waterproof, HyperMorian, GreenLegend56)

DID NOT VOTE

Team Sun - Juno, Salzorrah, LennieFrost, Lelouch, Lugarugan, PercyX, ordinaryOddball*
    Team Moon - LadyLucina, t0gekiss*

*voluntarily left the Event.

So, t0gekiss (Team Moon) gets Eliminated from the Race.

But don't worry, there's still the Wild Card Leg, where u will be given a chance to make a comeback into the game :).

And as I said, everyone who did not Vote, gets a disadvantage. And the disadvantage is a:-

THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

So those Members who did not Vote will be given a Speed Bump Challenge. U'll either have to complete it before the Challenge or during the Challenge, I'll reveal that when the Next Challenge is put up.

That Challenge will have to wait though, because there's another situation here - there is no absolute majority against any Member of Team Sun & as a result no one can be Voted out, as of yet. But I have a solution for that.

First of all, coming to ordinaryOddball, either himself or any of the Team Sun Members have to confirm that he cannot be part of the Event anymore & whether he wants an opportunity to be back via the Wild Card Leg. Even if he does decide to leave, he did say he wanted to be voted out, so Voting had to be done.

So Team Moon, since Team Sun did not complete the Voting process, u guys now get the golden opportunity to Vote out any Member of Team Sun, except the Members who Voted - EvilChameleon, John & Ultimate Umbreon. Everyone else is fair game. Hopefully u get ur Votes in on time :).

Plz Vote like this:-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    TEAM NAME (The Name of Your Team):-
    VOTING AGAINST (Name of the Member of TEAM SUN who u wanna vote out):-

And I hope from now on, everyone takes Voting seriously.

Back