• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
Years
  • I'm js you guys. It isn't going to be cryptic. It will be simple. Proper advice has been given to the Pikachus but I have a very good feeling that it'll be the simplest explanation.

Chu can I guess and if I'm right the advantage goes to all the Pikachus?

I believe as an advisor not a participant that you shouldn't be able to participate in challenges? If so let's get out advisor... wait... do we even have one?

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • But wow, u guys really don't read instructions do u -_-? I clearly said, No Double Posting. And Lennie, this ain't the first u've done it, cannot ignore it.

So unfortunately, Lennie, I'll have to put u up for Elimination directly, in case ur team loses :( & might even have to do multiple Eliminations >:).

Pika Pika :chu:
    Brutal Chu, ur a pretty harsh man.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: WILDCARDS
    Nidoking said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    HyperMorian said:
    Chikorita (aka Emera)
    Waterproof said:
    Skitty (aka Meow)
    honey said:
    Nonibros said:
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    PercyX said:
    Riolu (aka Riot)
    Lelouch said:
    Chimchar (aka Fire)
    Juno said:
    Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
    t0gekiss said:
    Fayt_darkblade said:
    Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Those of who have been Eliminated, but are Eligible for the Wild Card, be ready, coz the Wild Card will be up next, once this Challenge is over. This also includes Members who will be eliminated on this Leg of the Race :).

Chu can I guess and if I'm right the advantage goes to all the Pikachus?
    No Nica, no, no no, no no no, u can't guess on the behalf of the Pikachus, won't count -_-.

'the RIGHT REASON.'

So for those that don't know how Chu plays games... there's literally just one reason. The one reason that has stuck out in his head. All other reasons are irrelevant no matter how creative they are and you won't get extra points. Think like Chu does - and find the right reason.
    This ^

I want the RIGHT REASON, the One reason I've thought of, all the other guesses don't matter.

Some of u got very close though & many of u guessed the Pokemon right too, in fact a couple of u ALMOST got the reason right (won't reveal who ;)). But like I said, RIGHT REASON, work on it a bit more {:3}.

Spoiler:
    Alright, here a clue:-

THE CLUE???? ~_~

The coefficient of the linear, is juxtaposition, by the hemoglobin of the atmospheric pressure in the country.

Spoiler:

So let's see what u can make of this >:).

Come on guys, I know u can get this, or can u >:)?

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • Raichu: Because it is the only starter that evolves from Pikachu.
    Raichu: It is the most awesome one.
    Raichu: It is the only right starter to have(?)
    Raichu: Because the Pikachu you get from the Professor actually can't be evolved.
    It's the only one standing out? It's the only one everyone would assume to be the right answer bc it's you :D
    Raichu is on the right and the correct answer :P
    I don't get it xD

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Bulbasaur because it is your favorite Pokemon (after Pikachu of course) and it is the only Pokemon, aside from Venusaur, to be in your Favorite Pokemon list in your profile

also gonna go off a limb and say that Bulbasaur is your very first Pokemon, when you first played the games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    The coefficient of the linear, is juxtaposition, by the hemoglobin of the atmospheric pressure in the country.
    does this have a meaning or random words? lol xD

bulbasaur - one of the pokemon prof oak gives the player, other than charmander and squirtle, and the only one on the list.

venusaur - the tallest of all pokemon on the list.

metapod - the only evolved pokemon on the list which ash owned.

pikachu - because it is not on the list, haha xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Bulbasaur, cause its number 001 and you only get one when you try to get in a tangle, another word meaning fight or battle, and Prof Oak will stop you and give you a choice of three Pokemon, the first being Bulbasaur.

If this is right it is literally the Odd 001 Out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    oh wait, it could be pikachu, because its dex number is 25, which is an odd number and it is not on the list, so the "odd one out".

or maybe not smh.

Years

• The only meaning I can get from your clue is that Metapod is still odd critter out, because he doesn't have any hemoglobin. Insects have hemolymph, not blood and use a different system to transport oxygen which I think dissolves directly across their sphericals.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Guys, guys, guys, read the clue properly (the one in the Spoiler, not the other one, that's only Lyrics from a very famous old Song, featuring a certain Mr. Anthony Gonsalvez ^_^), it has LOTS of CLEAR hints.

What can be other synonyms for "tangled", something which sounds edible, but is not, something u might have learnt in, u know, nursery maybe (Wow, now that's a BIGGGGG HINT right there {:3}). And read the second line, lots of hidden clues there too.

Eliminations are at stake, so I'm willing to extend this Challenge for a bit more.

Come on guys, someone needs to guess this, or eliminations from all three Teams >:).

Back