• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    What have I missed so far? Didn't expect to still be in by now.

Anyway I ended that alliance because I think it was a mistake. It looked like some drama was caused as a result and I didn't want it to continue. Nobody has been able to use the social group for a while.
    what you mainly missed was that you got saved by the skin of your teeth, by one mere vote, lol.

we had an online challenge. 0 and linyit got scores in excess of 130000, God knows how, but then chu comes up with a score of somewhere near 180000 O-O. but to be fair, he declares that the person who has the second highest score wins, which was linyit.

chu put up a simple question, but "we" turned it into a debate, so chu took up all our issues and answered every query. btw chu never said it was against the rule to advocate anyone or anything tyvm.

then someone tried to influence the voters by wanting them to change their votes, which is cheating imo. some of us decided to engage in more mindless arguments taking up points that chu had already been addressed, but he still cleared everything up again, so we are all cool now.

we also had a debate on who the best player was and based on "logic" you ended up in 14th place xD.

in the end a strong player, who has been inactive only recently, in mizeileen and the person who was 13th best in a field of 14 were eliminated.

that's what "actually" happened.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Alright then, we're ready for the next Challenge.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    Toucannon said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Ur Starters have been lying in the freezer for too long, so time to involve them in a Challenge.

CHALLENGE #13 - ROADBLOCK CHALLENGE

Create a Pre-Evolution for ur Starter

A very simple Challenge, all u got to do is create a pre-evolution for ur Starter. If u want, u can even draw out a pic.

THE RULES
    :-

1) Those who have Pikachu as a Starter, please note that u have to create a Pre-evo for "Pichu", not Pikachu.

2) I know that not everyone is a good artist, so putting in an aesthetic description of what ur Pre-evo will look like, will also do just fine.

3) Make one Post & keep adding as many details as u can like name, height, weight, species, movesets, how it evolves into ur Starter (by Level up, happiness, hold item or any other method u can think of), just about anything u want, to that Post.

4) The Member(s) who's pre-evo is the most detailed & best described will win the Challenge & be safe from Elimination. The Winner(s) will be decided by the Judges (to be revealed later).

So guys time to get ur creative side out.

Pika Pika :chu:

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • we also had a debate on who the best player was and based on "logic" you ended up in 14th place xD.

in the end a strong player, who has been inactive only recently, in mizeileen and the person who was 13th best in a field of 14 were eliminated.

that's what "actually" happened.
    No no no, based on logic he was the 2nd best. Remember, even though he didn't get voted out, he was one of the two who people who picked the "best" category over the "inactive" category voted on.

Also based on logic, MizEileen was the 14th best, since the "inactive" category voted on her, and Riscionia was the 13th best, even though not voted out, was still voted on by the inactive category, at the time of writing this post.

Just on logic, I have no personal feeling on this.

So guys time to get ur creative side out.

EDIT: That sounds like a cool challenge Chu. Contestants, good luck!

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • Pre Evolution of Pichu

Rochu - Pichu – Pikachu – Raichu

Name: Rochu (Rodent+Chu + R of Raichu, making two forms names begin with P and two forms with R)

Species: The Electric Mouse

General:

(Sorry for bad english)

Appearance:

Rochu is a very small, mouse-like Pokemon with faint yellow and very thin fur. Its head is round with big, almond shaped, black eyes and it has a pink circle on each cheek. Those pink pouches can be used to store electricity once fully developed. Its ears are round and have a brown, jagged shape on it. Its body is rather small, but round and mouse-like shaped. Rochus also have a thin and long, lightning-shaped, black tail, which helps them to keep balance. Its nose is an almost invisible black dot and its neck is surrounded by brown fur. Despite having short arms and legs, it is very fast and can outrun its foes and hide from them in the wild.

Behaviour:

Rochus are cautios, shy pokemon and avoid being seen by other pokemon or humans. It is very rare to encounter one in the wild, but once it has been spotted, it will run and hide. If encountered as a group, they'll spread in different directions.

They live generally as a pack in forests. Rarely they can be encountered in urban areas living on its own.

Rochus are blind when born and won't open their eyes until 12 days after birth. Its mother will take care of it until then. Being blind at birth is also the reason for them to have a well developed sense of smell and hearing. After they open their eyes, they'll look for a territory and other Rochus to form a horde.

When a Rochu is 27 days old, it learns to store electric energy in its cheek pouches, so it can evolve to a Pichu after collecting enough electricity to do so. When a Rochu evolves to a Pichu, it will share its electric energy with its group of Rochus to help them evolve. So, its not uncommon to see a horde of Pichus appearing out of nowhere.

They are vegetarian. Rochus in the wild normally being nocturnal, become diurnal once evolved.

Breeding (by breeding Pikachu or Raichu)

Weight: 0.5 – 1.5 kg / 2,2 lbs (?)

Height: 0.2 m / 0"4 (?)

Gender Ratio: 50% male, 50% female

Egg Group: Undiscovered, Can't breed

Hatch Time: 4135 – 4250 steps

Base Friendship: 40

Ability: Motor Drive (Raises Speed if hit by Electric-type move)

Hidden Ability: Lightning Rod

Type: Normal/Electric

Attacks:

Lvl 1 – Tail Whip

Lvl 5 - Tackle

Lvl 7 - Charm

Lvl 10 – Sweet Kiss

Lvl 20 – Thunder Wave

Not TM compatible

Egg Moves:

Quick Attack

Charge

Endure

Stats

HP: 18

Attack: 30

Defense: 13

Sp. Attack: 25

Sp.Defense: 25

Speed: 80

Total: 191

Pokedex Entry:
    They live in groups. Once they learn to store energy in its pouches, they can evolve to a Pichu.

Pokedex Entry 2:
    The brighter their yellow fur, the closer they are to evolving.

Pokedec Entry 3: Once spotted, a Rochu will run and hide.

Pokedex Colour: Yellow

Not sure if I'll have the time to add more tomorrow.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Muddul, the baby form of Mudkip

Height: 0ft4in-0ft8in. Weight: 2-7lbs. Ability: Swift Swim. Gender Ratio: 80%F 20%M
    BST: 170. Can Breed: No. Possible Moves: Splash, Tackle, Mud Slap.

Muddul is technically a semi-aquatic Pokémon but much prefers the water to the land. It has a round head with a short, developing fin on top and small whiskery feelers on its cheeks. It has two stubby front legs attached to its torso. A ridged fin stems from the middle of its spine and gradually becomes a large, vertical tail. Male Muddul's body is a dull blue-grey color, while its fins are silvery and its cheeks are brown. Females have the same color scheme as the rest of the evolutionary line. This unfortunately makes the females easier for predators to see, resulting in female Muddul being eaten more than male Muddul. This has a huge impact on the gender ratio for the mature forms of the species.

Muddul live primarily in stagnant water, where its mature family members prefer to breed. They feed on algae and sleep in tiny underwater dens. They evolve simply with time. Once a Muddul is sixteen days old, it will experience evolution into Mudkip. The male's dull colors will morph into the familiar bright scheme of its stronger family members. Once a clutch of Muddul have evolved for the first time, a mating spree will begin before any of the Mudkip leave the area. New female Mudkip will lay a clutch of eggs in the same place their mothers before them did. Those eggs will hatch into Muddul after another eight days.

uh i might add more later idk

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • Pre-evolution of Treecko:

*Name: Twizard (Twig + Lizard)

*Appearance: Pale green body with a small red spot on its belly. Has yellow circular eyes and no tail. Quadrupedal rather than Bipedal like its evolved forms.

*Height: 0'8''

*Weight: 4.5 lbs.

*Species: Tiny Lizard

*Ability: Overgrow HA: Unburden

*Moves: Tackle, Leer, Absorb

*Evolves by: Max Happiness

*Hatch time: 3967 - 4008 steps

*Gender Ratio: 80% Male 20% Female

Cannot Breed

Pokedex Entry : A newly born Twizard can barely see where it's going, resulting in it bumping into nearly anything in its area. The small hooks on the Pokemons feet have yet to be fully developed, so it cannot cling to surfaces for an extended period of time.

Years
  • Muddul is technically a semi-aquatic Pokémon but much prefers the water to the land.
    Pokedex Entry : A newly born Twizard can barely see where it's going, resulting in it bumping into nearly anything in its area. The small hooks on the Pokemons feet have yet to be fully developed, so it cannot cling to surfaces for an extended period of time.
    These are pretty good, well done guys.

Years
  • In all honesty, if I could draw worth a crap, I would. Some people say I draw pretty well but I highly doubt my own drawing skills.
    No need to doubt your own skills Lucina. If people are saying you can draw, then go for it. If I could draw, (and I can't), then I'd try to draw it for this challenge.

P.S. If you want critique, you can always draw it and PM it to me, as my criticism towards skills is never harsh, and I'd give you an honest answer.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    This is Periculatom (Per-i-cul-ah-tom)

Height: 7 inches

Weight: 4.5 lbs

Ability: Klutz - This Pokemon can't use held items
    Hidden Ability: Rattled - Bug, Ghost, or Dark type moves scare it and boost speed.

Species: Cheering Mouse Pokemon

Can't breed

Steps to Hatch: 5,120

Gender ratio: 50% male , 50% Female

Type: Electric

PokeDex Entry
    He is the babyform of Plusle and Minun, because of the relations between Plusle and Minun, it depends on how many electrons are in his body; to which it will evolves into.

PokeDex Entry 2
    Depending the amount of electrons in this little Pokemons body, it will ether evolve into Plusle or Minun; the more electrons it will evolve into Minun, those with fewer will evolve into Plusle.

Behavior
    Periculatom is a cheerful Pokemon, and can be very social, they do come out and try to cheer up people. They do have to normally hang out by themselves though, because they cannot hang around other electric Pokemon. They will become unstable, and pull or release large amounts of electricity.

They only way to stabilize them when they become unstable, is to get Plusle and Minun next to it; they will pull and give the necessary electrons to calm it down.

How to Evolve: If it battles with ether Plulse it will evolve into Minun, if it battles with Minun it will evolve into Plulse.

Attacks
    Starts/Egg Moves

• Charm
    • Discharge
    • Fake Tears
    • Sing
    • Luck Chant
    • Sweet Kiss
    • Wish
    Learns

• Nuzzle
    • Growl
    • Entertainment
    • Quick Attack
    • Helping Hand
    • Spark
    • Encore
    • Fake Tears
    • Swift
    • Thunder Shock
    • Agility
    • Spark
    • Thunder
    • Charge

TM & HM Moves

• Hidden Power
    • Protect
    • Thunderbolt
    • Thunder
    • Rest
    • Attract
    • Fling
    • Charge Beam

Base Happiness: 50

Stats

• HP Attack Defense Sp. Attack Sp. Defense Speed Base Stats - Total: 205 30 40 15 40 30 70 Max Stats
      Hindering Nature Lv. 50 60 - 120 35 - 80 15 - 50 40 - 80 36 - 78 60 - 100 Lv. 100 130 - 230 80 - 165 30 - 112 50 - 140 50 - 132 105 - 197 Max Stats
      Neutral Nature Lv. 50 70 - 127 45 - 92 20 - 67 40 - 87 40 - 87 70 - 120 Lv. 100 150 - 244 85 - 179 35 - 129 75 - 169 75 - 169 130 - 225 Max Stats
      Beneficial Nature Lv. 50 90 - 127 49 - 101 20 - 68
      44 - 95 38 - 72 90 - 150 Lv. 100 130 - 215 93 - 196 38 - 141 82 - 185 82 - 185 150 - 270

Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Species Name: Sinder ((Sin + Cinders))

Photo:
    Spoiler:

ITS A CHUBBY FURRY LIL CRAP AND I LOVE IT.
    (Shiny forme is pretty much this with Fenniken's shiny pallette.)

Evolves into Fenniken with 2 hearts in Pokemon Aime.

I would say 'im tired im going to bed now' but i cant work on this tomorrow bc itll be done by the time i get back on i think so im not gunna risk so this is probably gunna be badish.

Moves Learnt by level up:
    Scratch
    Growl
    Baby Doll Eyes
    Lick
    Sweet Kiss

Obtained via breeding a Female Delphox and Male Delphox both with max happiness.

Ability: Blaze, Truant (HA)

11 inches tall(15 to the ear tips), 20 pounds. (Im not so good with metric.......barely good at this.......)

The Appreciation Pokemon

Despite their names, they are the most loyal and grateful creatures, everyday is bliss for them because even the bad things go away. They will likely steal your picnic food though.

Sinder and Cinde wanna say "Thanks for setting up this great game LegendChu!!!! ^.^"

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
  • Minun Rabbit
    Miplusn (Minun and Plusle)
    Type: Electric Species: Cheering Pokemon Height: 30cm Weight: 3.5kg Abilities: Volt Absorb (HA) 50/50 male to female ratio. Cannot breed, undiscovered egg group. 4067 - 4308 steps to hatch. Starts with Nuzzle and Play nice. It evolves into minun when it has helping hand and levels up holding a blue shard. It will evolve into plusle when it has helping hand and levels up holding a red shard.

Miplusn is cream coloured with blue and red. It is quadrupedal. It has a round head with small eyes, nose and mouth,and it's left ear is blue tipped, and it's right ear red tipped.Around the ears are small tufts of fur of blue and red. It has a plumpish body with a long strip of blue for running down it's back, and a strip of red across it's back. It has blue tipped front feet, and red tipped back feet. It's tail is a fluffy purple ball.

Pokedex: Miplusn often try to cheer up other pokemon by hopping on the spot. It normally falls over as it can not stand.

Lol I'm uncreative XD I didn't know what to do with an evolution without the other proevo so I aput them together :) I might update later, but I better post this before I forget because I was writing this like 2pm whoops

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    love this challenge chu :D :D :D

name: sparkid

type: electric

species: spark plug

male 75% female 25%

height is 1' 0" and weight is 25 pounds

evolves into elekid by happiness during daytime

base happiness: 70

attacks/egg moves:
    quick attack
    leer
    thunderpunch
    swift
    low kick
    discharge
    thunderbolt
    thunder
    cross chop
    fire punch
    ice punch
    meditate
    barrier

cannot breed

describe: its shaped like a spark plug with limbs. ears are triangular instead of elekid's rectangular ones and bigger. hands are shorter and less bulkier than elekid and do not have claws or stripes. eyes are round and black. feet resemble elekid, but much smaller and the shoes are black in colour. stripes on its body are black and vertical instead of horizontal.

behaviour: like elekid, it also spins its arms to generate electricity, but since its very small can only do that for a few seconds and needs to do it repeatedly. since its still a baby, it cannot store too much electricity. when it reaches its capacity, it gets frightened and immediately releases the extra electricity by means of an electric attack.

pokedex entry: the pre-evolution of elekid. being small, it tires very easily so it can often be seen riding on the shoulders of an electabuzz or electivire.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Awesome job guys, love all those cute Pre-Evos ^^!

All those who haven't Posted yet, hopefully you'll do so soon. Not gonna rush u, so take ur time, but not too much time huh :P.

That being said, here's presenting, my Pre-evo.

NAME - Kyoochupie

NAME ORIGIN - Cute + Chu (the sound a mouse makes) + Cutiepie (adorable or charming in some way)

TYPE - Normal

SPECIES - Cuddle Pokemon

HEIGHT - 0' 8"

WEIGHT - 2.5 lbs

GENDER RATIO - Male: 50%, Female: 50%

EVOLUTION CHAIN - Evolves into Pichu by Trade, holding a Ketchup Berry.

OBTAINED BY - Breeding Pikachu/Raichu, holding the Spark Incense.

ABILITY - Limber

HIDDEN ABILITY - Cute Charm

BASE STATS:-
    HP - 20
    Attack - 35
    Defense - 15
    Special Attack - 30
    Special Defense - 25
    Speed - 55
    Total = 180

BASE HAPPINESS - 50

BASE EXPERIENCE - 25

EV YIELD - 1 Speed

CATCH RATE - 45

GROWTH RATE - Medium Fast

BODY STYLE - 08 (Pokemon with a quadruped body)

POKEDEX COLOUR
    : Yellow

EGG GROUP : Undiscovered

EGG CYCLES : 20 (5120 steps)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:- A small, slightly fuzzy, light yellow coloured rodent. It has a smallish, black coloured snout & big, brown, peaceful-looking eyes. Its ears are like small, roundish black dots, surrounded by squiggly designs. Its cheek pouches are light pink, a few shades lighter than Pichu's cheek pouches. It has a small, black "necklace" around its neck. Unlike its Evolutions, it does not have a tail.

BEHAVIOUR:- Kyoochupie loves cuddling. Even when inside their nest, they can always be found cuddled close to each other or their parents. They always move around in groups, cuddling as close to each other as possible, but since they are very young, they always have a Pikachu or a Raichu accompanying them.

Although they are very social, unlike their older Pichu siblings, they almost do not mix with Pokemon of other species.

Since they cannot learn any damage-causing moves naturally, they tend to confuse their opponents with a Sweet Kiss.

Their cheek pouches lack the ability to store Electricity. But they are attracted to the cheek pouches of their older Pichu siblings & their parent Pikachu/Raichu & will often make an attempt to touch them. Its only their Limber ability that prevents them from getting electric jolts, when they do so.

Their favourite food is the very rare Ketchup Berry. This berry is similar in appearance to the Tamato Berry, sans the tiny protrusions. And unlike the Tamato berry, its taste is very sweet.

They are very curious by nature & are especially attracted to Electricity. Because of this, on rainy nights, especially when its accompanied by thunder/lightning, their parent Pikachu/Raichu keep a strict vigil on them & make sure they do not wander outside their nests.

MOVES LEARNT:-

By Level Up:-
    Start (Lv.1) - Charm (Normal)
    Start (Lv.1) - Tail Whip (Normal)
    Start (Lv.1) - Sweet Kiss (Normal)

TM/HM Compatibility:-
    None

Egg Moves (Learnable by Breeding):-
    Bestow (Normal)
    Bide (Normal)
    Charge (Electric)
    Disarming Voice (Fairy)
    Double Slap (Normal)
    Electric Terrain (Electric)
    Encore (Normal)
    Endure (Normal)
    Fake Out (Normal)
    Flail (Normal)
    Lucky Chant (Normal)
    Present (Normal)
    Reversal (Fighting)
    Thunder Punch (Electric)
    Tickle (Normal)
    Volt Tackle (Electric)
    Wish (Normal)

POKEDEX ENTRIES:-

Entry #1: This cute lil Pokemon loves cuddling & can often be spotted in groups, huddled close to each other. Since they are very young, they always have their parents accompanying them.

Entry #2: Though its cheek pouches cannot store electricity, it is attracted by Thunder/Lightning. Because of this, their parents have to keep a close eye on them, especially during thunderstorms, lest they wander outside.

Last edited:

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • In all honesty, if I could draw worth a crap, I would. Some people say I draw pretty well but I highly doubt my own drawing skills.

I'd say give it a try, Lucina! (: No need to doubt your skills, I would put up a bad paint drawing if I could manage to draw something recognizable xD Just try :D

Edit: I also could help you with critique before you post it, if you want.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • CHALLENGE #13 PRE-EVOLUTION LIST

1. LegendChu - KYOOCHUPIE (pre evolution of Pichu)
    2. Linyit - ROCHU (pre evolution of Pichu)
    3. Aquacorde - MUDDUL (pre evolution of Mudkip)
    4. LadyLucina - TWIZARD (pre evolution of Treecko)
    5. CatBountieHunter - PERICULATOM (pre evolution of Plusle)
    6. DyingWillFlareon - SINDER (pre evolution of Fennekin)
    7. Snivy88 - MIPLUSN (pre evolution of Minun)
    8. NinjaQueen - SPARKID (pre evolution of Elekid)

STILL TO POST

1. AmetsuCAT
    2. Faerydae
    3. Risnionia
    4. Salzorrah
    5. Toucannon

So would you object to a drawing?
    I think the drawing counts for the appearance part.
    In all honesty, if I could draw worth a crap, I would. Some people say I draw pretty well but I highly doubt my own drawing skills.
    Guys, plz feel free to draw out ur Pokemon if u want. Like I said & Faerydae rightly pointed out, either an aesthetic description or a drawing, both will do just fine :).

Sinder and Cinde wanna say "Thanks for setting up this great game LegendChu!!!! ^.^"
    love this challenge chu :D :D :D
    Thnx Flare, NQ ^^!

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    Toucannon said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    There is still time guys, u can add more details to ur pre-evos if u want {:3}.

And those of u who haven't posted, come on get something in, coz there "might" be direct eliminations >:).

Last edited:
    Back