• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
  • Mmmmmm.........Skippy on a stcik. Nah, I've never eaten any Australian-unique animal, I think. I once ate octopuss, and that was not a good thing. I wonder how Emu tastes, or crocodile meat

Years
  • ~tang~ said:
    ah! must...keep...thread........alive...despite...it...being...olny...me...and......murpheos

ummm....haa anyone ever eaten the australian mascot, the kangaroo??? I'ver heard it's good, but...
    nope.. my dad has though, hes eaten alligator too i think o.O

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
  • Hmmm.. dunno, I'll ask him: OI STEVE! *falls backwards off chair*

hmm... yes, anyway, it's my muck-up day tomorrow! I've thought of so many things to to! And i'm not doing any of them... except one.

My friend has a farm right, and he's going to lend my three sheep. I'm going to put signs on each of them: 1,2 and 4. Then the teachers'll find them, but not No# 3, and they'll spend ages looking for them (I hope) muhuhahahaha.... o.O

No joke though, I'm actually doing this.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • RIGHT ON!

Go hard on muck-up, everybody. One thing I did on my muck-up day was throw an egg at the vice-principal's back, got him right in the middle, then ran like a Zangoose going after a Seviper. But ~tang~, I want some pictures of those sheep, not that I dont believe you, I just would love to see the sheep wandering around with numbers on them.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • BAAAAA! I can't believe its nearly the end of the year already, where did the year go? And has anyone noticed how long the days are now? the sun is up so early, its bad. Dang Summer weather, so hot

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Hi people! I haven't posted here in so long!!

The Australia Club!

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Hey, coolmaster! Welcome back! It seems that only me and tang are arond these days, amybe I said something bad to drive everyone away. I just got back from a party, drunk, happy, and yet depressed at the same time. Now I'm going to bed

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
  • oh crap! I forgot that this was here! sorry peoples...

muck up day! oh my, what a shambles... they had 'POLICE' at the school... police!! who puts police at a school, that's outside of america? shocking. we showed up, sheep in trailer, and there were like five police cars around the joint. ridiculous. needless to say, we got the hell out of there.

Other than that, I got into a fight will some ***wit in year nine... beat him pretty well, but I couldn't punch him or anything cos they were making people go and do their exams in the city, and I didn't wanna do that.

Then, went to a friends place, got drunk, came home and wrote that message *points up page*... a complete shambles... oh well, it was still fun.

PS: My friend got photos of the fight... but not the sheep >___<

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Not me! Not since that time I bet on the horse that was favoured to win it that time. Guess what position it came? Second-last. All my gambling hopes and dreams went down the toilet right about there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back