• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar you're using

Which one?...

• I made it myself

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Yeah, I've stole it (Reason)

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Other (Post)

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • I made my avatar, but as for drawing the art and all of that... nope. I just use the awesome art from other people and put them into themes. My current avatar (or the character in my avy) is from someone on Pixiv by the name of CH@R.
    I wish I could draw, but since I can't I'll just stick with making my crappy themes. XD

Ayselipera

I found this avatar months ago on ffffound.com (website courtesy of poopnoodle) Which I still use for avatar hunting from time to time.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I found my avatar on a website (just can't remember which one) but I know I went on google to go look it up, then went to a certain website to strink it down.....that's about it

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I made my avatar, although I certainly didn't put much effort into it. :P I just found this totally outdated picture of two of the members of Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, shrunk it, cropped it, and made it look slightly less low quality.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    A site with RPG Maker 2003 resources had this as a face for the program. I liked it, so I decided to recolour it to make it more like the character, as it was a recolour. I decided to make it bigger, which is why it's pixelated. I kinda like it that way.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Eh, I just go onto a image website (normally photobucket) and use their icons, I have though put in my biography that I am using an avatar from a website and I don't know who made them. I would make them myself, but they sucked...big time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Mine is an icon from LiveJournal. I usually like to use their icons, and give the maker's journal some credit in my signature.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I snagged the avatar and even the icons in my signature from LiveJournal, since I am such a lazy bum to actually make one for myself. xD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Mine's a simple animation using sprites from the Mystery Dungeon games. I hate recycling images in my sig for my avatar, so usually I just pick a sprite that matches my theme to use.

Back