• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar you're using

Which one?...

• I made it myself

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Yeah, I've stole it (Reason)

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Other (Post)

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    So I edited the Nidorino intro animation sprite thingy from FireRed. In fact, I've been meaning to replace the dodgy thing behind the ear. But yeah, I suppose this counts as a "I made it myself."

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I used to make my own, but then I got a new laptop and photoshop isn't on it :( so I get all my icons from livejournal. they're better than what I did imo anyway haha

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mine was technically already an avatar but it was for Plurk, and was just a crop out of the original fanart. Had no effects, etc.. So I cropped it more, resized it, added more of an orange look to it, did a few more touch-ups, and called it good.

Still not sure whether that's stealing or not, since the person only cropped a chunk out of a fanart.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Mine is ... well, Patrick with a Metallica t-shirt on. I screencapped it from the Spongebob episode "I'm With Stupid." I editted his shirt to look blank, searched on Google for the Metallica logo and added it in. :U Patrick now listens to Metallica.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    You'd be amazed at the variety of avatars one can make by simply cropping concept art/sprites from various video games. :D

I intend to change my theme in the very near future and use a sprite edit I made myself. ;D

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I snatched my avatar from livejournal, along with the three icons in my signature. n_n;

Back