• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar you're using

Which one?...

• I made it myself

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Yeah, I've stole it (Reason)

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Other (Post)

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Okay, this is my first thread in "Other Trivia" Forum. So, I don't think if my action is right or not. The game just simple, Tell the truth about your Avatar! Is it yours....Or other people's made?....

I'm using my OWN made. But not with the Background.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Sorry buddy, I think this belongs in Other Chat or Other Voting Polls.

Anyway~ My avatar is actually an avatar from the Pokecommunity's icon wall. I thought it would fit into my "electric" theme well so I stole claimed it.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Sorry buddy, I think this belongs in Other Chat or Other Voting Polls.

Anyway~ My avatar is actually an avatar from the Pokecommunity's icon wall. I thought it would fit into my "electric" theme well so I stole claimed it.

I thought so. Maybe I should ask the Mods if they can move this thread to the Other Voting Polls section. Thanks for the tips.

About your avatar. I see. Hahaha! Nice job anyway.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Mine is taken from a screenshot of a Pokemon Advanced episode because I did not want to steal any pretty Haruka art. Although I will probably end up doing so in the future.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Moving to Other Voting Polls~

This current avatar is from a fanart that I found a while ago. I was looking through my fanart folder and I noticed that it's kind of the image I've been looking for (I've been wanting an avatar with the o> hand position for a while). Thus, after messing 'round with it on Photoshop, I made it what it currently is. How long it's actually going to be around despite that though will all depends.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, it was made by me using a stock. Most of my themes are made by myself.
    I just like messing around with Photoshop, I suppose.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Mine is from the Trading Card Game of D.Gray-man. Slightly altered in PS. (exactly the same for my signature)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What I have is something I like to call Digitracing ^__^

It's like tracing... but with a computer. I traced over one of my favorite faces of Iris.

Teechhnically, the avatar is made by me, but that hilarious pose is property of the guys up the ladder of the Pokemon Anime XD

Back