• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The bad behaved childhood

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
    Years
    Too many things. ^^;; I smashed a kid's glasses because he made fun of me for months and no one would do anything about it, nor did talking help. I've actually been almost sent to a school for the emotionally disturbed several times during my public schooling. Not for anything life threatening or such, but because I was pretty explosive. But ah, nothing like that happened in high schoool or in college ^^. I've learned better to handle those rare incidents, usually by talking or walking away or... not caring!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    mmmm, hard to find... I'm such a goody goody...

Ah my run in with the police, Ok i was oh what 7? I had just learned to ride a bike, I got one for christmas, and I wanted to visit my friends house, little did I know bike weren't allowed on major roads =D yeah you know where this is headed, so I got to my friends place fine, a police officier asked me what I was doing badly crossing so many various roads, I had no idea who in the world a police officier was, so I screamed stranger!?!?! and rode for my absolute life. That back in my young childhood was probably the worst thing I've done, and yes on my report I have evading police there, though it should be gone sooner or later, who knows.

Such a bad little kid running away from big police officiers lmao...

Let's see another, I was in a competition at a youth society big hazzuh whatever for core values, and it was on responsibilty and I won, so we had this building the tallest tower with straws, >D so my evil mind kicked in, an I went to another table, and "accidently" poked it, destroying it to bits, hahahah and we won! rofl
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so funny. XD

ROTFL.............

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I can't really pick one particular thing. XD; I was usually pretty good, besides not cleaning my room and everything. I used to get in fights with boys in one of my old elementary schools, though. I got quite a few detentions for that. :x

I.. really can't remember anything else. I bit someone once in second grade because they stole my shoe. :/ But he punched me in the face later on in the year and knocked my toof out, so I think we're even. We're still friends to this day. \o/

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`ve never done anything bad bad bad bad bad BAD. But when I was young, I usually got in trouble for doing things. For example, I had a habit of pinching people, pulling my cousins hair & basically just annoying people. So yeahh... I guess during my childhood I sort of had the 'trouble making girl' reputation, but I`ve grown out of that.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Oh, yeah. I did beat this one kid over the head with a lego bucket in preschool because he was chasing me around. I got yelled at, went home and played Candyland by myself, and then got yelled at some more when my dad came home.

My mom told me to give the kid a hug and tell him I was sorry, but I don't think I ever did. I mostly just didn't want to hug him. xD

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I've never done anything extremely bad. :/ I don't like getting into trouble. However, I remember when I was 4, I accidentally locked my dad in our basement. He got very mad after that. :/ But then when he saw that I was crying, he wasn't mad anymore.

I also made some kid in one of my 6th grade classes cry. I said something to him (I can't remember what I said, but I told him I didn't mean it...) but then everyone else who heard me say it kept repeating it to him. So that wasn't exactly my fault. >__> I still feel bad about it when I think about it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'm not saying the worst though, but heres one:

me and my friends were basically throwing rocks and boulders at people and I injured one of them badly, but we didn't get caught. Also I threw rocks at windows

:t354:TG

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    As far as I know I can't really remember doing something incredibly bad. XD

Although, there was this one guy in my junior school (I was about 10 at the time XD) and he wouldn't leave me alone, he liked mocking me and such. One day when he made me mad (forgot the reason XD), I asked him to come over, he said "Why?" and I said "I have something for you," or something like that. So he came over, and I smacked him in the face. :x

Back in year 7, I managed to sneak into one of my friend's science classes and hid behind a big block where the gas taps were, I talked to my friends from there and whenever the teacher was coming, they told me to be quiet or something. XD; I got in a bit of trouble for it when I got caught, yeah. XD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Once I got a rock and carved my name on my parents car! D:
    And once I think I lied about putting tape all over my brother's desk. XD
    My parents took my Gameboy away from me for that.

. .
    ,_,

Last edited:

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I use to steal toys from younger kids and I also told the younger kids that Pokemon was real. They beilieved me.. xD

I use to push my sister down the stairs and there was a concret bottom. I stopped doing that when she pushed me down the stairs.. Told me the stupidest lie too xD I use to love the game Mario, and she said Mario would catch me... Never happened.. XD

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    Omg, reading all these is hilarious! Well, I'm sure I've done some bad stuff as a kid, but I really can't remember much.

But just a few days ago I got a friend of mine got in huge trouble. So we have these Smart Boards at out schools, and they're super expensive and all that. So when the substitute teacher caught us scribbling all over one, (Nothing to wreck it, we were using the touch-screen pens that are for it) he was yelling at my friend. He didn't see me scurry to the other side of the room. So he's like "You did ALL this!?!?" And she's like, "No! Megan did, too!" I'm just like "I did NOT. I was all the way over here!" So my friend almost got suspended. But she deserved it, she printed off super naughty pictures and taped them all over my locker.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Not bad so much as dangerous/obnoxious/fear-inducing. I was pretty bad, so I can't think of one thing in particular.

Did anyone else hold their breath when they got mad as a little kid? You turn blue and then you pass out from lack of oxygen. D:

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
    Well, I did bully someone because I got booted out of the footy team, and they had my spot..
    I did push him into a ditch and just leave him there.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, I did bully someone because I got booted out of the footy team, and they had my spot..
    I did push him into a ditch and just leave him there.

and he was never heard from again...
    I guess its my turn now.
    Ican't remember but i think almost starting a fire.
    i was young and didn't know how america worked so i thought camping was normal in the city.
    These two people called the firefighters when the fire wasn't even close to anything that could catch fire.
    I can't remember but i think it was on the news in STL.
    i never tried something like that again.
    but my friend didn't know how america worked also so he got a stick,string, and hook and started to fish for fish-duh-in a fake pond.
    the weirdest thing was that he actually caught a fish.

.:LemonTea:.

omg. heart attack. o.o
    Years
    I had this weird trauma in my childhood which caused me too pee at night. Of course this would be normal if I was three or four, but I was seven years old. One time I even pooped at night without knowing it. Of course this never happens anymore, but I think it is because my mom never proper potty trained me.

I also remembered that one time, my grandfather had these seven pretty goldfish, and I took them out of the fish tank to play with them. Guess what happened...

Back