• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The bad behaved childhood

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What was the worst thing you ever did in your childhood? I can't really remember though, so what was the worst thing you did in your childhood? Post here.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The worst thing I ever did was ride over my sister's face with my bike. BUT IT WAS A MISTAKE! She fell off hers and when I saw her on the ground, I jumped off my bike. But the bike kept on going... right across her face. There were small tire marks on the side of her face for months (there still is a little mark).

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I threw baked beans all over the kitchen because my mom was trying to make me eat them and I didn't want to. I messed up the whole kitchen. :p

I tried to use the towel rack as a chin-up bar and ripped it out of the bathroom wall.

I broke my window. I saw that episode of the Rugrats where Tommy's mom takes his stuffed lion from him and Angelica makes him do a bunch of bad things to get back at her, and in one scene it shows how the house is all messed up and some of the windows are broken. I thought the windows looked cool broken, so I went and punched my window until it broke. xD Then I ran my finger down the crack and cut it open. Dumb idea.

I locked everyone out of the bathroom because I wanted to see if the door would still lock if I locked it and then went around and pulled it shut from the other side. xD

And I probably did more things too.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Just getting drunk.

4 mates whisky and the park, fun times. I was never caught for it though

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Nah, I think I was a pretty well-behaved kid. I hated getting in trouble when I was little, even if they were for the littlest things. I guess that's kinda stuck on to me.

Worst thing I've ever done...probably when I did the finger to a player on the opposite team in a basketball game. I got called for traveling while attempting a power drive...the player on the other team's bench was mocking me, so I just flipped him off (mainly because I was frustrated...we were losing). Thankfully I didn't get called for the technical foul.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Although I'm still considered a child and have yet to commit my more serious crimes, I have done billions of things that I'm not supposed to do. Most notable was when I was four. My best friend and I were in the car coming home from the zoo with popcorn and sprite. We played a game where my friend had to shoot the popcorn into the sprite. Then we popped the popcorn out of it. It was very messy. My mother took a fit on us when she saw the wettish semi-hardened popcorn on the windows...seats...doors...floors...and that back part of the car that no one cares about.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I threw a rock at my best friend when we were two. D: I don't even remember this at all, my mom and my friend and he mom told me I did it just recently. I don't recall the incident at all. I must have wiped it from my memory.

Apparently, we didn't agree on what game we were going to play next, so I chucked a rock at her face and narrowly missed her eye.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Well I think of anything bad but i did have to have stitches on my head to tie it and I still have them.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I threw baked beans all over the kitchen because my mom was trying to make me eat them and I didn't want to. I messed up the whole kitchen. :p

I tried to use the towel rack as a chin-up bar and ripped it out of the bathroom wall.

I broke my window. I saw that episode of the Rugrats where Tommy's mom takes his stuffed lion from him and Angelica makes him do a bunch of bad things to get back at her, and in one scene it shows how the house is all messed up and some of the windows are broken. I thought the windows looked cool broken, so I went and punched my window until it broke. xD Then I ran my finger down the crack and cut it open. Dumb idea.

I locked everyone out of the bathroom because I wanted to see if the door would still lock if I locked it and then went around and pulled it shut from the other side. xD

And I probably did more things too.
    Well, I did do something terrible when I was 2 or 3. But it wasn't on purpose, I didn't know any better.
    So here it is,
    I found a teal Magic marker in my Brother's room, so I took the top off, and started drawing X's on the carpet. D:
    I had just started learning the alphabet, so my mom asked me,
    "Why did you draw X's on the carpet?"
    And I said,
    "Oh, I was practicing my T's!" xD

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well, as a child, I actually used to bully people, so, I was in detention alot for that at school, and on report card at one point.

Another thing is, I nearly strangled someone so much that he collapsed.

But otherwise, I haven't really done much.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Well, as a child, I actually used to bully people, so, I was in detention alot for that at school, and on report card at one point.

Another thing is, I nearly strangled someone so much that he collapsed.

But otherwise, I haven't really done much.
    Oh yeah, you're really well behaved. XD

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I threw my something and broke an expensive glass.
    I got mad because i could not watch cartoons and threw a small package with some kind of ingreident for something.
    ONE OF THE WORST was missing out on Pokemon for some years and thinking it was very stupid. I started liking pokemon almost 3 years ago, i am almost 15 now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I just asked my Mum what the worst thing I ever did was, and she said that I lied every once in a while.

Yeah, I was a real badass :P

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    the worst thing i probably have ever done is forgot to do a chore or two, cuz my mom gets REEEEAAAAALLY bent out of shape just because of that. ive done worse, but my mom doesnt know about what else ive done :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Meh, just getting into a fight which got me suspended from school for a few days.

Oh, and also, in repsonse to your signature, Tater-Tot, I'm pretty sure ninety eight per cent of people don't have a myspace account, seeing as there are six billion people on this planet.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I think probably the worst thing I've done when I was a little kid was punch a kid in the face.

So here's the story, when I was young, I always hated summer camps. So my parents decide to send me to one for two months (yes, the entire summer vacation) when I was four or five years old. So one day, I was tired of walking around this museum, and I was pissed off. There was this little kid, same age as me, nagging, nagging, nagging me. So, naturally, I gave him the ol' one-two in the face. He went down, and all the counselors were like "OMGOMG KID PUNCH ODER KID WUT DO WE DO??!?!?!1" because they sure as hell don't plan on four year old kids punching each other every day. XD They called my parents and I don't remember if I got banned from the camp or something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I can only think of one, but... uh, it's probably bad enough to put everyone else's to shame. XD; I'm so embarrassed by it, but I swear I was a good kid the rest of the time!

When I was about 3 or 4 years old, my mom had to babysit a little special needs boy. He didn't exactly know what he was doing and ended up yanking my hair really hard, so I turned around and bit him on the arm. (In my defense, though, I wasn't old enough to understand that he wasn't doing it on purpose... XD; *sweat drop*) It was bruised by the time his parents picked him up and my mom was left with a looot of explaining to do. Things worked out okay in the end and the boy was fine, but (needless to say) I didn't get to play with any of my toys for quite a while after that.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I pressed a button during this major play [or a talent show, I can't remember] and the curtains fell. Yes, they fell.

I got busted. But they should bust the company for being so stupid to make a button like that. Really, name one time there will be a use for that button. >:O

So yeah ... it was fun XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    mmmm, hard to find... I'm such a goody goody...

Ah my run in with the police, Ok i was oh what 7? I had just learned to ride a bike, I got one for christmas, and I wanted to visit my friends house, little did I know bike weren't allowed on major roads =D yeah you know where this is headed, so I got to my friends place fine, a police officier asked me what I was doing badly crossing so many various roads, I had no idea who in the world a police officier was, so I screamed stranger!?!?! and rode for my absolute life. That back in my young childhood was probably the worst thing I've done, and yes on my report I have evading police there, though it should be gone sooner or later, who knows.

Such a bad little kid running away from big police officiers lmao...

Let's see another, I was in a competition at a youth society big hazzuh whatever for core values, and it was on responsibilty and I won, so we had this building the tallest tower with straws, >D so my evil mind kicked in, an I went to another table, and "accidently" poked it, destroying it to bits, hahahah and we won! rofl

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Um, apparently once my mom left me with a friend in a pet store while she went shopping elsewhere in the mall. When she came back, she saw these things flying up and back down in the air. Upon closer inspection, it was me. I was tossing fricking guinea pigs into the air. XDDD; I guess the person watching me was talking to someone or not paying attention but... yeah. There aren't many other stories my mom tells, though, so I think that has to be one of the worst things I did. I'm glad I don't remember it, haha.

Back