• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best kitty cat?

Your favorite/best cat Pokemon?

• Meowth

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • Glameow

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Skitty

Votes: 36 48.6%

• Total voters

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Skitty is pretty cute and adorable, but she doesn't come close to the awesomeness that is Meowth. I wouldn't have beaten LT. Surge without his help, really. I remember going into random Pokémon battles and continuously using Pay Day so I could afford potions and the like. Oh, and who can forget his role in the anime? Being able to speak to humans and being a member of Team Rocket; that has to count for something, right? And remember the episode where he explained how he learned how to speak English in the first place? Awww, that was so cute and funny at the same time.

Years
  • I say Skitty, if it's between Meowth and Glameow. But, out of ALL the cat Pokemon, I'd choose Espeon. (It is a cat Pokemon, right?)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I voted for Meowth, because it's pretty cool. I'm sick of Skitty, because when I first played Ruby/Sapphire version, I really wanted one, and spent ages looking for it... And after I eventually caught one, it completely sucked. XD It has a cute cry though. I've never had a Glameow before, because I play Diamond, but it just... Creeps me out. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Dellcatty! I know it's not in the poll, but I find it so cute. The purple scarf, the eyes *squee!*

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Skitty because it has Assist. But Payday isnt bad if your really cheap. xD
    Glameow, errmmm, is there anything good about it?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I choose skitty/delcatty, just because I have trained one and I like it a lot, but coming in close second is glameow...I actually LIKE the way it looks, EXCEPT for the evolution that is...:P...but then comes Persian, I really do not like meowth that much...

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    Glameow and Purugly :3 They are so cute!!! :3 And i don't care people who only care for beauty, Glameow and Purugly will always be the best kitties :3

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • What about Purrloin? SMH Unova gets so much shaft but it was actually a pretty decent game from friends who've played it. Anime on the other hand..... yeah... don't get me started on that. There's also Meowstic in Kalos. To answer the question though, Meowth for me(Alolan form can go and die though).

*Edit* Who necro's a topic from 9 years ago(Unova and Kalos didn't exist).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I prefer Glameow slightly more than Skitty, but I love both of them. (Meowth too, but to a lesser extent. Alolan Meowth and Alolan Persian, however, had horrendous designs.)

I always adored Zoey's Glameow in the anime. She was a badass, charming, mischievous, and sassy cat that was always on top of her game. Never mind the fact that she consistently performed wonderfully in contests.

151b34b669a895f437eae89143cefefa.gif

Design wise, Glameow is one of my favourite pokemon. It just looks so much more unique than any other feline pokemon that I've seen. Contrary to popular opinion, I genuinely am fond of Purugly, it's design isn't as superb as it's pre-evolution, however, it has some charm to it and I find Purugly to be rather quaint.

Skitty, on the other hand is oh-so cute and endearing! I was enthralled by May's Skitty growing up! As I previously stated, it's cuteness is undeniably captivating. It also happens to be pink, which is my favourite colour. I also am inclined to love Skitty due to playing as a Skitty countless times in PMD Explores of Sky.

Delcatty is also quite elegant, but not as cute as Skitty.

May I add that I also LOVE Liepard. I mean, it's essentially a purple posh leopard. what more could you possibly want in a pokemon?? Absolutely one of the most beautiful Unova pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I was hoping for more cat options, I was set to vote for Espeon.

Out of these three choices Meowth would be alright. Skitty tries too hard to look cute for me. While nothing wrong with Glameow, Meowth is still has more personality for me due to the anime. Meowth would also be the best to have as a real like pet because of payday and pickup. His pokedex entries describe him bringing home money to his trainers wherever he finds it. What a good kitty! He also has the most elegant-looking evolution of the three choices.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I was hoping for more cat options, I was set to vote for Espeon.

Out of these three choices Meowth would be alright. Skitty tries too hard to look cute for me. While nothing wrong with Glameow, Meowth is still has more personality for me due to the anime. Meowth would also be the best to have as a real like pet because of payday and pickup. His pokedex entries describe him bringing home money to his trainers wherever he finds it. What a good kitty! He also has the most elegant-looking evolution of the three choices.

I realized this after my post but this thread was made pre Unova and Kalos(aka over 9 years ago). I do agree though that Espeon has cat-like qualities. Why someone would necro a thread that old is beyond me. *Shrugs*

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I realized this after my post but this thread was made pre Unova and Kalos(aka over 9 years ago). I do agree though that Espeon has cat-like qualities. Why someone would necro a thread that old is beyond me. *Shrugs*

Seems like a lot of one time/new posters necro threads. Kind of suspicious.

Back