• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best thing about you.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
  • Ryab told me the best thing about myself is being able to enter a conversation and act like I've been there from the beginning. Useful in some cases.

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
  • ^^
    I think the best thing about me is my compassion for other people and my willingness to give my time to others at every opportunity :)

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ryab told me the best thing about myself is being able to enter a conversation and act like I've been there from the beginning.
    Also you're hot. /o/

I'm basing this on my friend's opinions because I have absolutely no idea.
    My best quality is the fact I'm a great listener and I'm trustworthy. I'll stop whatever I'm doing in order to listen to people, even if it's something trivial or they just want to shout at someone. I'm always there for my friends if they have a problem and I do the best I can to help. :D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'm basing this on my friend's opinions because I have absolutely no idea.
    My best quality is the fact I'm a great listener and I'm trustworthy. I'll stop whatever I'm doing in order to listen to people, even if it's something trivial or they just want to shout at someone. I'm always there for my friends if they have a problem and I do the best I can to help. :D

Base it on two friends, because it's true. You listen more than most other people do. :]

I'm not sure what the best thing about me is. In real life, I'd have to say that I'm always myself. I may have low self esteem and want to change, but it never happens. I'm always me regardless of the situation. Online, I think it would be that I give good advice and I don't sugarcoat things. While the sugarcoating thing can go both ways, I consider it a good thing. ^^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    That I can think of anything that's decent about me.

I'll laugh at anything somebody says, even if it's not funny. Then again, I guess that's not a good quality. XD

I have a good sense of humor. It's very quick and catchy, and I put no effort into the humor. It's just pops into my brain. Can't think of anything else. o.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    The best thing about me is that I'm intellectually extreme, I'm nice, and I'm very brave.

Xaphan

Lost to the frost
    Years
  • Uh, Well all my friends say brave, good listener, insane imagination and that its so "khoot" that you play guitar

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I think mine is how I am social. It gets annoying, but I talk to people sometimes with no VMs and it makes them happier.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • I don't bother people often because I'm always in my dark room. 8D
    Wait, is that good or bad?

And I can talk **** about people without any problems, even if they're standing infront of me.

Such good qualities.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • I mean my bedroom. I almost never turn on the light and always close the curtains, I just like being in dark places.

Well, I forgot to add something to my previous post, so I guess I'll just say it in this post; I'm always honest and blunt.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I'm a really good judge of character (mostly from my past mistakes with friendships and whatnot but I'm glad I got that over with).

Otherwise nothing really stands out, lol

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • The best thing about me is my PERFECT ASS. My seductive eyes. My suckable lips and my bitable ears and my kissable feet and my mouth watering hands and my breath-taking smile. OVERALL MY POISNOUSLY SEDUCTIVE BODY.

What can I say..I am perfect. =/

~Hmph

Ryusheika

Hero of Time
    Years
  • The best thing that people have said about me is the fact that I love music, and they know I'm going somewhere with it in life. People have also told me I'm a very caring person.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • You can give me any super personal information, get to me guard your most personal possessions, and I would never let them go missing. I'm good like that. I'm also:
    - Great with kids
    - Willing to talk with anybody
    - Compassionate

Back