• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen The Best/Your Fav Ultra Beast

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    I like Celesteela the most, for its design, its weirdness and its inspiration (the japanese tale of the bamboo cutter). I like Buzwole and Blacephalon a lot, too

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    i remember when i nearly got to 1700 ELO on the S/M OU ladder cuz Pheromosa is borked and carried my ass.....good times, good times

Always liked Nihilego and Naganadel though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Nihilego is pretty good. I like using it alot and it's typing works really well for my tastes. I'm also currently trying out Naganadel and I'm really loving that shiny palette. Can't wait to use it.

Sul_Silver

Please don't hit yourself in confusion... %@#$!!!
    Years
  • By far, Naganadel. Love it's design and it can be super overpowered.I mean seriously, who thought of a super fast special sweeper needed that huge movepool? Anyway, have my timid Naganadel with competitive moveset and love using it on Battle spot.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I still think it's Nihilego for me. (though Blacephalon and Poipole/Naganadel were great additions) I'd probably say...

Nihilego > Blacephalon > Naganadel > Poipole > Guzzlord > Xurkitree > Celesteela > Kartana > Buzzwole > Stakataka > Pheromosa

I don't dislike any of them though.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • For me, it's Kartana. It's surprising that something so small can be so strong too. Naganadel comes close because it's interesting that its brain isn't where it's supposed to be and it has good coverage as well.

KipKap

Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    My faves are Naganadel, Stakataka, and Blacephalon. The rest just look weird, but they have grown on me.

Back