• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen The Best/Your Fav Ultra Beast

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    My favourite Ultra Beast is Stakataka, just because it's so much fun to use. I don't know enough about competitive play to say which one is the best though.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
    Still Celesteela, for me. Its stat distribution and moveset mean it can run whatever set it wants, whether it's the traditional defensive set with Leech Seed, or a more offensive set with Autotomize. Quite a lot of the other Ultra Beasts in comparison are pretty one-sided in how they perform - Kartana for example is a pure physical attacker. I've also liked playing with Pheromosa as well, with the high speed and offensive stats, it can also have a surprise factor.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    Stakataka and Blaephalon. Funnily enough the version exclusives but I just really love both of their designs. Stakataka I liked a lot the first time I saw it. Blacephlon took me a little while to warm up to but now might be my favorite. It's so ugly and weird like a clown/gum ball machine/disco ball thing and Mind Blown blew my mind when it wrecked my lvl 100 Breloom in one hit.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    Mine is still Buzzwole. It's just so silly flexing everywhere. Appears, flex. Attacks, flex. Gets hit, flex. Faints, flex. I can't help but laugh every time. I also really like Poipole, it's just too adorable.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Buzzwole. I got surprised seeing its sprite first. I remember most people saying that ultra beasts should not be catchable, great thing that Nintendo didnt listen to these scrubs. I am very happy with my Adamant Buzzwole. For me Buzzwole and Pheromosa are the best designs Nintendo came up with for generations.

Only negative thing is that i dont like Pokemon with 4x weaknesses, wish it could be 3x but oh well.

Last edited:
    Years
    Poipole is the overall most adorable, but my fave is Celesteela. I just love its concept and the fact it's made of bamboo which explains why it learns several Grass moves.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Pheromosa is the only Ultra Beast I find interesting, and I think Poipole and it's evolution are cute, Stakataka is creepy in a kinda cool way, but overall I'm not a fan of the UB's designs. Visiting their homes in USUM made me like UBs more in general, however.

Years
    Guzzlord instantly stuck out to me back when the first SM games were being revealed (and leaked). But for the few new ones I'd say Blacephalon is pretty cool and out there.

Back