• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- The Bishie Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • I would Like to Claim

Naara Shikamaru and Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto
    Balmung from the .Hack series
    and
    Dark from DNAngel

And Unclaim Mugen from Samurai Champloo

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
  • May i claim:

Yuffie from Final Fansty 7- Shadow Forte.EXE
    Paine from Final Fantasy X-2- Shadow Forte.EXE
    Aerith from Final Fantasy 7- Shadow Forte.EXE

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Alright, I'd like to newly claim....

-Character- ::: -Where They're From-

Tails - Sonic Series

Angel Chao - Sonic Series

Florina - Fire Emblem

Anko - Naruto

Tracy - Pokemon

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • I claimed
    Hiead Gner from Candidate for Goddess,
    Makenshi from Final Fantasy: Unlimited,
    Chrono from Chrono Crusade,
    Malik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh!, and
    Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing
    on the first Bishounen thread and every one after that.

Consider this as a post on every single one of these that you all keep making! My computer was down untill a couple of days ago, before that I'd not been able to get on for weeks, MISSING the reclame time, so if any mine on this are being wanted tell them sorry because Hiead Gner, Duo Maxewll, and Makenshi have beem mine from the VERY FIRST bishi thread, I do not change my claims ever nor will I ever, Chrono and Malik Ishtar I added when we were first able to have five, I will not be changing these ever either. IF YOU MODERATORS MAKE ANOTHER BISHI CLAIMING THREAD JUST MOVE MY CLAIMS OVER IMMEDEATLY!!!! A new one every month is upsetting because I don't spend my time looking for new bishi claiming threads, and I nearly missed this one compleatly.

Last edited:

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • Okay, if none of them have been claimed (I checked the list, but I may have missed something), I will claim:
    Morty/Matsuba
    Will/Itsuki
    Brawly/Touki
    Steven/Daigo
    Ein/Borugu

All from Pokemon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Consider this as a post on every single one of these that you all keep making! My computer was down untill a couple of days ago, before that I'd not been able to get on for weeks, MISSING the reclame time, so if any mine on this are being wanted tell them sorry because Hiead Gner, Duo Maxewll, and Makenshi have beem mine from the VERY FIRST bishi thread, I do not change my claims ever nor will I ever, Chrono and Malik Ishtar I added when we were first able to have five, I will not be changing these ever either. IF YOU MODERATORS MAKE ANOTHER BISHI CLAIMING THREAD JUST MOVE MY CLAIMS OVER IMMEDEATLY!!!! A new one every month is upsetting because I don't spend my time looking for new bishi claiming threads, and I nearly missed this one compleatly.
    ...we don't remake it every month. The point of remaking it is to clear up bishies in the event that someone leaves PC, etc. o_o So readding yours automatically would defeat that point if you left here or something. Plus, it's unfair because I wouldn't be doing that for everyone else. I can TRY to remember to PM you or something every time this is remade as a notice or something, but no guarantees I'll remember.

Anyway, list updated.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    I'll be claiming the following, kthnx.

- Meyrin Hawke (Gundam SEED Destiny)
    - Meer Campbell (Gundam SEED Destiny)
    - Asuna Kagurazaka (Negima)
    - Evangeline A. K. McDowell (Negima)
    - Yuna (Final Fantasy X/X-2)

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • I don't get which comes first...

Yuki Nagato or Nagato Yuki? Anyways, she's from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I wish to claim her... =P

Years
  • umm, i was looking over the list, and it seems as though you have two people owning zabuza from naruto. one says momochi zabuza and the other says zabuza, so unless there are two zabuzas in the show, i think you made a mistake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back