• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
Years
  • yes thankyou skythur i may not be on all the time but i do have my thing linked to msn so i get messages regarding emails and stuff like that so dont think cause im not online im not listening

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
  • allright all e4 members are in ready when u are

tell me your team you'll be using for the whole e4 before u start battling (fo whoever has made it that far)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Nope but it is cool that you asked first instead of SPAMing a pointless application, so I respect that and thank you. If you are interested in a gym though, the Platinum League are hiring right now.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • allright im at srxvipers house and he is ready whenever you are

Alrighty.

However, breeding is taking longer than expected thanks to Soccer games/practices after school, school work, things to do irl, stuff like that; I would like to say I would be ready by tomorrow evening/later today depending on how you look at it, but I am not sure. I will try and finish as soon as possible.

Back