• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Totally quoted for truth (even though I didn't use the "Quote" button, haha.) I hope it gets some sort of upgraded version, just like Explorers of Sky.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

That's one thing I always loved about the Rumble games too - you could have literally any Pokémon you came across as your partner and you got to use so many Pokémon over the space of one game haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Unfortunately yes, but it's not tooo bad, they're at least all pretty different to use haha.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

My main problem with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is the severe lack of Pokemon. Hell, I've never bought the game just because of that!

Meadow

Years

Yeah, I'm a bit hesitant as well. Even if they decide not to make an upgraded version, I really hope that the New 3DS will provide the Mystery Dungeon series with more potential than ever before.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Mm that's a great point, I feel like the PMD series will gain a lot from using 3D - imagine if the dungeons you were exploring became first person 3D mazes or something? XD

Meadow

Years

If "short" text speed means "fast" text speed, then I'm cool with that. I get really annoyed at slow text speed that can't be sped up. =/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

That's a problem across all Pokémon games tbf, the text speed is always a big buzzkill when you're going through a fast-paced plot haha.

Meadow

Years

I could've sworn that you can adjust the text speed in the main series games, which is why it never bothered me. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

You can but it's still soooo slow! I guess I never read the dialogue though so maybe it's a problem only I have haha.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Yeaaah it's under Options in the Start screen. :3 Usually the first one there.
    I actually really enjoyed Gates to Infinity, it's just the post game that killed it for me. Litterally five or less things to do before you can just continue on Paradise. Kinda bornibg if you asked me. However, I took my 3DS out streepassing at the zoo yesterday, and a Reviver Seed I left in the Mailbox when I started the game helped Revive them to start again. Made me feel good. :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Why is there suddenly a huge amount of new Trivia games? I mean, the number of active ones has been doubled compared to a week ago. Before that it was about stable.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Revise Librarian only brought the Wish Corruption game here.

But anyways, Blastoise is safe now, so Caterpie is next!

Years

But it's cute and I like bug-type pokemon... even if it's weak it's still keepable of scaring people ^-^
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back