• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bush Incident.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    One pair: Two evades actions...
    It was reported on the news tonight-the reporter wanted to get attention. What a sick reason...

Yeah, considering there are about 100 other reasons why someone would want to hurt Bush. He's made a lot of enemies in the last 8 years.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    The Shoeslinger!

It looks as if George W. Bush didn't even put as much effort into dodging as to the second projectile than he did for the first projectile.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Did anyone else see that he looked like he was enjoying a game of dodge ball? He had a slight smile on his face!

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I don't care what you say, I don't care if you think he deserved it, I don't care if you think he's a bad guy...

But you gotsta, gotsta, GOTSTA repect those amazing shoe-dogding skillz. It wuz liek, "whoa shiznet, flying shoe, afirmitave action tiem". Then he dodged the second one like a pro.

No wonder he stayed alive through all times in office.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Also, why wasn't the secret service there? I think the secret service wants Bush to get killed... :shocked:

I think the majority of people living today want Bush to be killed >.>

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Also, why wasn't the secret service there? I think the secret service wants Bush to get killed... :shocked:
    OMG IT'S A SHOE.

*secret service overeacts*

Thats why the SS wasn't there.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    To be fair, that shoe could've had a detonation device in it. Come to think of it, after everything Bush has done, why on earth did he go to Iraq? He should be know that a lot of people there don't like him.

Xairmo

Years
    OMG IT'S A SHOE.

*secret service overeacts*

Thats why the SS wasn't there.

I think the Secret Service was there but i don't think they'd be like "ZOMFG I R T3H SECRUT SURVUCE AND I R DISARMING T3H DEADLEE SH00!"
    They wouldn't be much of a secret if they did that now would they?

I don't like G.W., but I don't want him killed. I just wished that his presidency never happened.
    I kind of want a bus to fall on Bush. He's an idiot and probably the worst president we've had. The only president to have a television show and a movie made entirely in the purpose of making fun of him.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I kind of want a bus to fall on Bush.
    MOOORBBIIDDD
    He's an idiot and probably the worst president we've had. The only president to have a television show and a movie made entirely in the purpose of making fun of him.
    They seriously have a entire movie...to mock him with?
    Name?

Xairmo

Years
    They seriously have a entire movie...to mock him with?
    Name?

Yeah that new movie "W"
    Pronounced "Dub-yuh"

EDIT: You think dropping a bus on someone is morbid, then think about all the lives that Bush has indirectly taken. And for what...oil?

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Xarimo, you are absolutley wrong. Nothing, and i mean nothing, is as bad as getting hit on the head with a shoe. You'll get an embarrasing bump, and you will be the laughing stock at the next global conference.

"What is that?"

"A hickey..."

"lol n00b"

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    Holly crap I did not think so many people hate bush! (what kind of name is that anyway it's like.....oh hey I think that bush is ugly and should not be there then the person bush turns around and sends him to jail or fires him thats not right)

Xairmo

Years
    Xarimo, you are absolutley wrong. Nothing, and i mean nothing, is as bad as getting hit on the head with a shoe. You'll get an embarrasing bump, and you will be the laughing stock at the next global conference.

"What is that?"

"A hickey..."

"lol n00b"

o.0 I take it that was sarcasm, right?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    When I heard about Bush got attacked by a shoe, I said to myself: "Whoa, that reporter doesn't like him. And he couldn't stand looking at his face." *threw the shoe at him*

And I do admire that he ducked in time. What great reflexes. ^^ But I think everyone is tired of him. He did fine in his first term. Just his second term, he went downhill. D: Well that is what I think. I guess that reporter want to vent his anger at him, and by doing that is throwing a shoe.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Me and my mum were talking and we randomly looked round to the TV, which had the news on, and we saw Bush having shoes thrown at him XD It was so random and funny. Hilarious. It made my day.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well i think he deserved to be shown what disrespect there is for him. Hell half my country believes the conspiracy of 9/11 all planned by him. But dont. It was poor judgement like katrina. Anyway he was laughing. I think the next few weeks will get more interesting when it comes to bush related news.

Back