• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Lucid

I had no idea! I never thought Robert would become a girly boy... o.o;

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Phoenix316 said:
    Meh, I still have the knowledge that I won XD. And I kicked that annoying ninja's *** too XD
    Ahem..... WHAT!??!?!? Who kicked the Ninja's ***? I spared your lives, you pitful beings!!! I think you should go back and check how the fight really went, retro stinker! xD

*pokes Claire* You've been saying mean things about me while I was away.... *glares*
    I challenge your "bodyguards" to protect you from me, now! >=)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    o.o all i said was that u were trying to destroy my shrine, which you are ninglet >:3

Poor robert, now everyone thinks he's girly XD

Ya, but even with fun, i wouldn't be attracted to someone that was dumb X3

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I think people have misunderstood Bobby's confusion XD

So, in a club, you aren't attracted to a guy until he tells you his IQ? XD But then, you and I probably have different definitions of "dumb" XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Heylo Claire

*Goes American*
    Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzap

*cough*
    I hope none of you are being mean about my NiNGi aye, *gets out claws*

Huh?

How is ye today Claire?

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • *cough*
    NiNGi said:
    I'm sorry, MD, but you can't interfere with the fight....

Since you did though, the fun will be greater!!! *the burnt ningi disappears* That was one of my clones generated by the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! >=D

I am sorry, Dawson, but it all happened already, ya can't change the past!! Try and change this though!!!

KAKURO NO JUTSU!!! *executes the Kakuro no Jutsu*

*burns Dawson with a black, mysterious flame, which disintegrates him*

Kakuro no jutsu:
    A Ninjutsu technique where the user creates a powerful black flame capable of burning through, at least, a thick wall of flesh. The fire is mysterious in nature, of course, because of its color, so it is not known if this is one of the variety of Katon (fire type), or something of a more powerful and dark nature.
    This is where you lost, dude, and you didn't show up anymore after that...! >>;

NiNGi said:
    *uses the Kawarimi no Jutsu to avoid all attacks*
    I am sorry, demon, but a Ninja is faster than you!!! >=D *uses the Special Anti-Demon Technique - the Oni Kudaki against MD and kills her* I am sorry... the Oni Kudaki is a move that basically means "to Crush a Demon" xD

Poor Moony-chan! >=)
    The other obstacle was MD, but I crushed her too with my Oni Kudaki... Then I spared both of your pitful lives because I'm a good evil guy... xD

Now, as a punishment: *bombs Claire's shrine* YAY! GOOOOOOAL!! :3

Years
  • NiNGi said:
    *cough*

This is where you lost, dude, and you didn't show up anymore after that...! >>;

The other obstacle was MD, but I crushed her too with my Oni Kudaki... Then I spared both of your pitful lives because I'm a good evil guy... xD

Now, as a punishment: *bombs Claire's shrine* YAY! GOOOOOOAL!! :3
    Darn it Ninja Bunny... Today I can't hurt a single living thing, and that includes you. Man, I so want to hurt you right now. XD
    *Saves Claire's shrine and ties Ninja Bunny up*
    But I never said I couldn't torture you with Barney reruns all day. XD

Lucid

Hi Claire, how are you today, are you even here? =3

Back