• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Sorry for my inactivity. I haven't had a lot of time online lately. Anyways, I'll be up for battles tomorrow evening.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ok, just woke up after the Movie Marathon last night. I must say...I am stuffed. Now I have to back up at footy for a run on the beach today at 3. o.0

~T_S

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Ok, just woke up after the Movie Marathon last night. I must say...I am stuffed. Now I have to back up at footy for a run on the beach today at 3. o.0

~T_S

Welcome back bro. I've been gone most of my weekend as well, had a lot of fun though ^_~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I can clone.....o_O

Via GTS or ARDS whatever is preferable. =o

@_@ then you should get prepared for silver to come hunt you down. haha

Hmm okay just bred a ton of taillow's =D Adamant and they love thrashing about

this is a good sign. =D

Anyone for an IV check battle?

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Oh wow....I feel as stupid as dirt......I thought I was facing a miltank for some reason in that battle.....-_-

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    hmmm i think ill dedicate a week or two to my studies

instead of playing my game and thinking of combos im going to be reading(starting with robin crusoe....i read it in 6th grade but eh guess ill read it again)

ill be checking my mail at school which is in like 8 hours so if you need me you feel free to contact me

ill be online on friday saturday and sunday i really want to feel smart again and it seems ive been slipping(or so ive been told) so im gonna try to get back up there so i can stop being naggged(god im fed up and she is really annoying me..) so untill then cya

ill check out whats happening so i dont really miss anything during my absence so have fun kick butt and make us known

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    hmmm i think ill dedicate a week or two to my studies

instead of playing my game and thinking of combos im going to be reading(starting with robin crusoe....i read it in 6th grade but eh guess ill read it again)

ill be checking my mail at school which is in like 8 hours so if you need me you feel free to contact me

ill be online on friday saturday and sunday i really want to feel smart again and it seems ive been slipping(or so ive been told) so im gonna try to get back up there so i can stop being naggged(god im fed up and she is really annoying me..) so untill then cya

ill check out whats happening so i dont really miss anything during my absence so have fun kick butt and make us known

mm well good luck with the studies then silver

OKAY need an Iv check battle, whos up for it, FC in sig...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back