• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Grah, I forgot to give Piggy Calm Mind!

O well, I'm a tad bit rusty. If I had given Pig Calm Mind, I could have had a better chance at the stall war.

This is becoming a stall war, that you won. We'll play again, I need to make some changes.

Next time, just use S-Toss. Piggy has Thick Fat.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Grah, I forgot to give Piggy Calm Mind!

O well, I'm a tad bit rusty. If I had given Pig Calm Mind, I could have had a better chance at the stall war.

This is becoming a stall war, that you won. We'll play again, I need to make some changes.

Next time, just use S-Toss. Piggy has Thick Fat.

It was to freeze because rest was getting annoying.....o_O

Also when it first came in I seriously thought it was a miltank for some reason which is why I did all that stupid stuff.....I feel like an idiot for that lol.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I was out of moves, I wasn't gonna waste time Restin.

Really, I lost because I let Sceptile stay in on Steelix. It has Choice Band, right? If I had switched like I was meant to, I could have had a chance. Or at least gave Piggy Calm mind. Ah well, Great game!

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yeah it was fun, mind taking that out of your post though? not everyone knows my lead yet, a lot do but not everyone. ;p

Last edited:
    Years
    I didn't really get about joining but I can I get a test battle to see if I can join?I'm only battling like 10 hours later since it's 10:29 P.M where I live.Also,if I'm being tested and I disconnect,it's becuase my Wi-Fi disconnected on me.

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Ive gotten a few request to do a clan tourny. Im perfectly fine with that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back