• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closing Olympian's Lodge

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You see, I would do that if I had any idea how to do secret bases, and actually had some decorations for it. I've never really bothered to do it on Gen 3 or Gen 6.

oh ok :c wellll the offer is open for anyone elseeee! :)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well, this has been quite the GT this year. A last thing to enjoy as well. If the first UHC also counted as an event for medals, then gold, silver and bronze for me, which is good indeed.... 3 out of 4 placed.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'm still waiting for the results in one of the events that I attend in GT as well (Blog-Off, to be specific). I don't want to put on high expectations for a moment, but at least I enjoyed all of these events.

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
    This was my first GT, and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully I'll see some of the friends I made during the GT in the regular forums :)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    I've been too busy and exhausted with my job to join anything. :( I was hoping to at least play some CAH. That should totally be a permanent addition to the forum games section.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    The games were fun. First one of these things I ever participated in.
    Waiting almost a week for results seems silly, though, especially for things with multiple judges and whatnot.

Back